• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So, its that time of the week again.

Milkyway!

Hodor!
I've fixed my Cap/Punctuation problems. For the most part. Elders, now what do I need to work on to make my posts a little bit better? :D I'm a sponge, feed me.

Don't make threads saying HBK shouldn't be in the HOF.

^^ That...

The grammar thing is a big one. It's hard to even start reading a post that looks like it was written by a third grader. And, they're hard to follow.

I thought there was a place online that'd add the basic grammar to your post, or somethin' like that. Designed for noobs and all.

Get a better name.

I recommend:

"Grizzly Adams"
"That Guy, From That Show"
"Big Daddy Cool"
"The Grand Pumpkin"
"Snake "The Jake" Roberts"

Take your pick. Any one of them will earn you immense respect.

I fixed my grammar for the most part. When I actually realized it bothered you all.

KB, It got people talking, even Becca told me that she enjoyed it, and was one of the only things keeping her interested as of late. The entire point to us being on here is to share our opinions, mine is he shouldn't be in it. Theres nothing wrong with having a diffrent oponion, no? So while it created contraversy, it still created much needed conversation. :)

I agree with the thread he made, I do not agree that he shouldn't be in it, but I agree with its creation. Its just an opinion, and as long as you can back it up, go for it. KK, just post in threads and back up your posts with all the information you can behind them, and people will respect it, even if they do not agree with it.

^_^ Thanks TM. You too ED. But in all seriousness, what do I need to work on? I'm Aiming to defeat Sly in battle. But, where im a noob and all, its kinda hard to aim that high right now. Baby steps. But soon, I shall defeat him, in the ultimate showdown! (the Xiaolin Showdown, of course.)

I aim to defeat him again. Beating him as well as a line that I absolutely nailed IC with is what allegedly put me into the main event around here.

Sly is good because he has trained himself up. Get into strong debates with people. Go into a thread, perhaps old school, and make a post, and defend it. Or argue someone else's post. Perhaps you went into Old School, and though that say a user's card for a Super Stampede Wrestling event was flawed, explain why yours is better.

I can't go into old school, I've only been a legit fan since 06. I just studied a lot on HBK and made some crap up as I went along that backed my arguement up. (My Childhood of watching wreslting.) BUT DON'T TELL BECCA!

ED, I could careless about "pleasing" people. I've learnt that, that is impossible. My goal is to earn peoples respect. Which I'm failing to do so. I see the rep of others with around 100 posts having 5-6 bars. And my only having 1. Which means, they are earning the respect, and I'm not. So, I wanna know what I need to fix, to earn the respect.

Reactions: NSL
Oh yeah, and don't worry about pleasing others on here.

This is definitely good advice. The best way to get "noticed", is to state your opinion, defend it relentlessly (without looking like an ass), and spread yourself out. Don't post in just one area...

ED, I could careless about "pleasing" people. I've learnt that, that is impossible. My goal is to earn peoples respect. Which I'm failing to do so. I see the rep of others with around 100 posts having 5-6 bars. And my only having 1. Which means, they are earning the respect, and I'm not. So, I wanna know what I need to fix, to earn the respect.

Don't ask me how I got mine. I think it's mostly because I only have 2 red reps, and the green rep I got is from people like KB, Becca, NorCal, and IC...

I don't want spam rep. Its why I just read in the bar room, and leave comments here and there. I would rather know I have the respect of posters, due to wrestling posts. Than, spam posts, and just knowing I'm liked to talk to. If i wanted that, I'd just sign on aim and talk to my women. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back