So I guess Vince has really lost it

First off I am pretty sure Undertaker & Brock Lesnar are friends and have been for quite some time. Second if Taker had no problem losing the Streak then nobody else should either and we should respect his choice (this coming from an Undertaker Fan). Lastly get over yourself.

Undertaker made the absolute wrong choice. The Streak ending was fine. But Brock was 100% the wrong choice to do it. Brock Lesnar has no respect for the wrestling business and openly DESPISES it. Undertaker has no respect for himself and proved it by sacrificing his entire career to stroke Lesnar's ego. Fifty years from now, when Mark Calaway is long dead, how will The Undertaker be remembered? As the guy who won 21 straight matches at WrestleMania. No. As the guy who pioneered Hell in a Cell? No. As the guy whose 25 year career spanned several eras of wrestling? No. He'll be remembered as the guy who couldn't beat Brock Lesnar.

Undertaker made the absolute wrong choice. The Streak ending was fine. But Brock was 100% the wrong choice to do it. Brock Lesnar has no respect for the wrestling business and openly DESPISES it. Undertaker has no respect for himself and proved it by sacrificing his entire career to stroke Lesnar's ego. Fifty years from now, when Mark Calaway is long dead, how will The Undertaker be remembered? As the guy who won 21 straight matches at WrestleMania. No. As the guy who pioneered Hell in a Cell? No. As the guy whose 25 year career spanned several eras of wrestling? No. He'll be remembered as the guy who couldn't beat Brock Lesnar.

You're 100% wrong. Just because YOU choose to remember him for that. YOU choose to lose sleep over it. YOU choose to be a miserable person because of it, doesn't mean everyone will.

Furthermore, if Mark Calway doesn't care that some people like YOU remember his character for that. Why do YOU care so much?

You are repeatedly extremely offended by this as if it had a direct impact on your life in some way. It's amazing. Does it make all 71 of your Undertaker action figures, and your 54 autographs and Undertaker bed sheets and blanket less valuable?

So because he lost all but one Match in a Feud to Brock Lesnar that means the rest of his career means nothing? Im sorry but you are a fool if you think that and somehow I doubt Undertaker is losing sleep at night like you are over this.

He is going to be remembered for his contributions to the WWE and the Business in general for many years to come.

So because he lost all but one Match in a Feud to Brock Lesnar that means the rest of his career means nothing? Im sorry but you are a fool if you think that and somehow I doubt Undertaker is losing sleep at night like you are over this.

He is going to be remembered for his contributions to the WWE and the Business in general for many years to come.

The rest of his career does mean nothing. All that matters is that WWE booked Undertaker to be INCAPABLE of defeating Brock Lesnar, and outright stated that Undertaker was inferior to Lesnar in every way. Everything else he ever did in 25 years is completely worthless, because all he'll be remembered for is being the guy who couldn't beat Brock Lesnar.

The rest of his career does mean nothing. All that matters is that WWE booked Undertaker to be INCAPABLE of defeating Brock Lesnar, and outright stated that Undertaker was inferior to Lesnar in every way. Everything else he ever did in 25 years is completely worthless, because all he'll be remembered for is being the guy who couldn't beat Brock Lesnar.

How do you figure that? I guess in your world nobody is allowed to lose Feuds. You truly are one of the biggest idiots I have ever encountered.

:wtf::banghead::lol: Another brock/ wwe fanboy. You need to learn how to read. First of all, this isn't school. So shut the fuck up boy.

Brock is not an accomplished fighter. He is like one of the worst heavyweights in the UFC. He beat old men heavyweights

Brock is not a massive draw. As I stated if he was, then the ratings and numbers will be up. Which it isn't. Brock is not a draw. He is more famously known in the current era. But not a massive draw.

Vince lets brock do what he wants. Bc vince is in love with brock ever since he came in 2002.

Btw kid. Stop drinking that wwe kool kid. Stop being a kiss ass.

Brock sucks dude. :lmao:

To some degree, I do agree with some of this. For me, the novelty of Brock Lesnar has worn off in that I'm tired of seeing him booked as this unstoppable beast that decimates everyone put in front of him in which 90% of his offense consists of hitting one German Suplex after another. It was fun for a while but, for me, it's gotten old and I'm more interested in seeing WWE focusing on potentially reinvigorating itself after the brand split and working towards building for the future rather than giving so much preferential treatment to a 39 year old man who's probably going to be gone in a few years.

Lesnar does get preferential treatment, as has been alluded to in this post and others, and there's no denying it. When Lesnar first hit the scene in 2002, he was Vince McMahon's wet dream come to life: a guy with a great body who was freakishly strong, athletic, oozed intimidation and basically looked like Vince's ideal of what a man is supposed to look like. To some degree, Vince still has a big man crush on the guy because he's given him such sweetheart deals over the past few years and he's allowing him to fight at UFC 200, which in and of itself, win or lose, will be another big payday for Lesnar.

During his first run in WWE, Lesnar was something of a dynamo. He had legit in-ring ability beyond just doing punches, knee strikes and as many German Suplexes as possible. In the years since, he's not remotely what he once was in the ring and, to some degree, his time in UFC is mixed at best. The only guy who could really be called an "old man" that Lesnar beat was Randy Couture whereas Heath Herring, Frank Mir and Shane Carwin were all between 30-35 years in age when Lesnar fought them. Couture was in his mid 40s at the time but still, he beat Tim Sylvia, who's a full 12 years younger, to win the UFC Heavyweight Championship. So while Lesnar won't be viewed as one of the all time MMA greats, he had a lot of success and the UFC ppvs he fought drew big buys.

There are MMA fighters and pro wrestlers who have FAR more overall talent than Brock Lesnar, yet Lesnar is a pretty savvy businessman in that he's gotten guys like Vince McMahon and Dana White to pay him massive sums of money despite the fact that he doesn't really have a passion for anything other than making big paychecks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back