• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Has it all been an angle? answer is YES

Heartbreak_Kid_707

Championship Contender
Follow me through all this. Follow a time line, if you want to on together yourself. I'll make the statement,

1) CM PUNK LEAVING WWE AND TO UFC, AND BROCK LESNAR SIGNING TO FIGHT UFC MATCH WAS ALL PART OF VINCES MASTER PLAN!!!

Now CM Punk was never supposed to fight in UFC. That was used as an opening door for Lesnar to figfight. And Vince being all business and money. So at SS we willwill see Punk, Lesnar, Rousey, VanZant, McGregor, Vasquez and other.

punk was sent to UFC by Vince intentional!!

You think that half of the SS card will be UFC guys? I mean, we *could* see Punk in a WWE ring again (bit I'm holding my breath) and they NEED Lesnar so if he wants to fight in UFC then goddamn he'll find a way.

This is an angle where Vince sent Punk to UFC to somehow use him as a bartering chip to have 5 UFC fighters come to SummerSlam?

Nah, I'm not buying it.

I think you would do well teaching a class about optimism.

Vince is a mastermind but he will not send his second bighest star to the company which can be viewed as a true alternative or rival to his company and hope that a few years later his biggest name will also go fight for the company.

1) Why would Vince sacrifice all of the money Punk brought to the table for an angle or match couple years down the line.

2) Brock Lesnar being sent to the UFC to bring a UFC faction is too far fetched. The most WWE will get is McGregor or Rousey, maybe both if they play nice.

3) CM Punk will not come back until he is forced to quit the UFC due to some conditions.

i thought this was going to be about daniel bryan.. Its still not setting in he will never wrestle again the guy is doing weigh lifting and crap in the most prime shape in his life yet he cant wrestle.. However cm punk is my second favorite of all time and if you sir are right then my hats off to you. i pray you are.. Punk vs rollins, punk vs aj styles, punk vs sami zayn, punk vs kevin owens think about all the great matches we can see...

Absolutely not. 100% absolutely not.

Punk left for legit reasons and he still holds a very real grudge against the WWE for the way they handled his leaving, and the way they handled his wife. If you are telling me that this has been a very elaborate rouse on the part of the WWE and CM Punk, then I utterly refuse to believe you.

The fact of the matter is that Punk left the WWE on legit bad terms. He has absolutely no live for Vince McMahon, and I get the feeling that the could watch WWE burn to the ground tomorrow and now give one solitary shit. He's done with the WWE. 100%.

I'm going to try and be open-minded here. Let's say you're right, would CM Punk's trainers also be a part of this elaborate ruse? His doctors as well? Or did he continuously injure himself on purpose? Because if he didn't, that would kind of mean his trainers and doctors have been covering for him, which is... very unlikely.

What about AJ Lee shooting on the company while she was still with them? What about CM Punk calling out a WWE doctor by name? How about THE LAWSUIT? Was that all part of Vince's master plan too? How come they waited so long to get Lesnar there? And last but not least, why the fuck would they have sent a top commodity in CM Punk when they had somebody like Jack Swagger, a much better option, waiting in the wings?

Answer all these questions and maybe I can be convinced.

I'm going to try and be open-minded here. Let's say you're right, would CM Punk's trainers also be a part of this elaborate ruse? His doctors as well? Or did he continuously injure himself on purpose? Because if he didn't, that would kind of mean his trainers and doctors have been covering for him, which is... very unlikely.

What about AJ Lee shooting on the company while she was still with them? What about CM Punk calling out a WWE doctor by name? How about THE LAWSUIT? Was that all part of Vince's master plan too? How come they waited so long to get Lesnar there? And last but not least, why the fuck would they have sent a top commodity in CM Punk when they had somebody like Jack Swagger, a much better option, waiting in the wings?

Answer all these questions and maybe I can be convinced.

You're too nice. This is literally one of the dumbest conclusions anyone has ever come up with on this site. And it's no surprise this OP is the one who came up with it.

Because I'm sure VKM wanted to Punk to direct all those negative comments about WWE on his way out as part of his "master plan".

VKM probably made Benoit do what he did as well to bring light to CTE as part of another "master plan".

Yeeeaahhhh sorry but there is an absolute zero chance of this being anything but a fantasy. Punk is gone, and he's probably never coming back. Punk was my favorite star from the moment he debuted on WWECW, but I've made my peace with the fact that he's gone, I'd suggest the OP do the same.

There's no way WWE held a storyline for years like this, the payoff if it even happened wouldn't be large enough, and UFC doesn't wanna be a 1 ring circus like the WWE, so they wouldn't go through that. They'll play with Brock.

Follow me through all this.

Okay.

Follow a time line, if you want to on together yourself. I'll make the statement,

Sorry you just lost me.

1) CM PUNK LEAVING WWE AND TO UFC, AND BROCK LESNAR SIGNING TO FIGHT UFC MATCH WAS ALL PART OF VINCES MASTER PLAN!!!

So Vince had a master plan. This is the guy running the company that has a creative department that can't book their own roster worth shit, but can come up with this elaborate plan. Seriously you jest.

Now CM Punk was never supposed to fight in UFC. That was used as an opening door for Lesnar to figfight. And Vince being all business and money. So at SS we willwill see Punk, Lesnar, Rousey, VanZant, McGregor, Vasquez and other.

No, no we won't see all those names you mentioned. For that to happen Vince would have had to be in bed with Dana White all along, just no. Lesnar doesn't need McMahon to open a door for himself, he was once the UFC Heavyweight Champion, and I can almost guarantee you that he has a better relationship with Dana White than McMahon could ever dream of having.

Not only that Punk left under what you could say is not the greatest of situations. He then went on a podcast and slammed the WWE, so much so that the WWE doctor is suing him for what he said. But that was all a work, again no.

Like it or not UFC needs Lesnar right now. Since Rousey lost her star has fallen, McGregor has retired, so they need him for their big night. Did McMahon somehow cause that to happen as well? Do you really think he asked nicely for Rousey to lose, get her jaw broken in the process and become old news. Yes she will still draw when she comes back, but when is she coming back. I'll phone Vince and ask him.

No, no he wasn't. Punk went there to show the WWE a thing or two, and ended up showing them nothing. He's still two years later yet to have a fight and by all accounts his training isn't going as they thought it would. I sincerely doubt that any of what you say in your OP is true or going to happen. But like someone else said, anything can happen in the world of professional wrestling, I'll not hold my breath though.

I consider myself a pretty big conspiracy theorist, but I'm not biting on this one. CM Punk coming back will eventually happen. Either years down the line or if they really really need him. Punk attacked them on the concussion issue....that's not going to be easily forgiven.

My guess is the same as most people's (that I read on here) is that Brock being able to go over to ufc is so rousey or possibly mcgregor can come into wwe for a one shot deal

Now CM Punk was never supposed to fight in UFC. That was used as an opening door for Lesnar to figfight. And Vince being all business and money. So at SS we will see Punk, Lesnar, Rousey, VanZant, McGregor, Vasquez and other.

And they are going to face off as a team? Vs who? who gets to squash UFC stars from the WWE.

Or are they all fighting different wrestlers....which leads to the same outcome.

or They are going to fight each other? So 3 UFC matches at SummerSlam. So what will the actual talent do?

See if you are going to try and take the Vince genius route you have to have some sort of back up to round out the story. Not vince set up CM punk to go to UFC and garner Zero respect and then come back at summer slam with a few people that don't respect him......WRONG.

A vince genius moment is forcing Roman Reigns down our throats for months on end, only to have Roman get beat by John Cena, dropping 90% of the current cena hate, since the Roman hate is far stronger. Then Roman can turn heel and gather the respect and hatred he has going. That is a master plan.

You just said some random off the wall crap. CM Punk is alive, until he is buried alive in the Octagon. AJ will leave him and come to me, WWE will erase all content, and CM punk will crawl back to the WWE on his hands and knees only to join the VINCE McMAHON KISS MY ASS CLUB.....Pucker UP Punk.

OP...Are you ******ed? That was the dumbest thing I've ever seen written here. You know nothing about MMA or the UFC. Lesner is a heavyweight and Punk would be a in a completely different class. Yes, I think you are ******ed for making such a ******ed post.

I don't mean to be blunt but, this is by far the dumbest thing I've read on WZ in quite some time. Do you honestly believe what you tried to type here? This is complete nonsense.

Same here, I want to be as polite and courteous in my response... but the answer to your question is too simple, one word "nah" (in another universe, maybe).

Absolutely not. 100% absolutely not.

Punk left for legit reasons and he still holds a very real grudge against the WWE for the way they handled his leaving, and the way they handled his wife. If you are telling me that this has been a very elaborate rouse on the part of the WWE and CM Punk, then I utterly refuse to believe you.

The fact of the matter is that Punk left the WWE on legit bad terms. He has absolutely no live for Vince McMahon, and I get the feeling that the could watch WWE burn to the ground tomorrow and now give one solitary shit. He's done with the WWE. 100%.

How WWE handled his leaving? HE was the one who left before the end of his contract? He was the one who breached his contract? What, because he didn't win the Rumble that year? So Vince is supposed to kowtow to Punk, or else?

Maybe if C.M. Punk showed one sintilla of appreciation, gratitude or humility about all that WWE did for him (made him a household name, made him a millionaire, longest WWE title reign in two decades, and without WWE, he never would have met A.J. Lee, his wife), then maybe WWE would accomodate him more. Apparently, he was a whiner boarding on Bret Hart levels. But while Bret Hart was a chronic complainer, he at least stayed in WWE until it no longer suited him. WWE bent over for Punk, and he STILL wasn't happy.

(By the way, about his complaint about main eventing Wrestlemania, I agree that he should have, but not at WMXXX. I think he should have been in the WM29 main event with the Rock and Cena, and made it a Triple-Threat).

Also, how was A.J. Lee held back? She had a long reign as Divas Champion, and was the No.1 Diva in WWE at one stage. In fact, if she had stayed, she could have been the veteran having matches with tomorrow's Diva stars, such as Charlotte, Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks.

But, no, Punk put his foot down, and she obeyed like a dutiful wife. I can't see Lee standing up to her husband. Shame, since I don't think their marriage will last long-term. A self-absorbed narcissic pantsman like Phil Brooks, who has bedded half the Divas locker-room (e.g. Lita, Maria, one of the Bellas etc) can't remain committed to one relationship and I wouldn't be surprised if their marriage ends because he cheats on her. Then she will have realised that she gave up a wrestling career, which still had life in it, for nothing.

Punk might come back, like Bret and all the others who hate WWE do. They think they can make it out there on their own, when many realise that they can't. Apparently, chronic WWE hater Goldberg is going to come crawling back, so anything is possible. Punk will fail in UFC, and come crawling back to WWE, on Vince's terms. If I were Vince, and Punk wanted back in, he comes back, only for me to humiliate him by making him dance to the ring in a tutu, and job to everyone, to make him an example of what happens to those who bite the hand that feeds them.

As for Lesnar, if he wants to go back to UFC, let him. He is never on TV anyway, so he won't be a loss. Then, when he gets beaten and leaves UFC again, with his tail between his legs, like last time, he will come back to WWE, and hopefully earn his money wrestling every week on RAW, Smackdown and PPVs, like everyone else has to.

Maybe WWE should let Punk and Lesnar get UFC out of their system, and then when they get humiliated there, they can come back to WWE and be re-branded as a tag-team- a 21st century version of Chuck and Billy or Lenny and Lodi. LOL!

Follow me through all this. Follow a time line, if you want to on together yourself. I'll make the statement,

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This is the stupidest and most ridiculous post in WrestleZone history.

Where is your proof? Oh yeah you don't have any. Also SummerSlam is going to feature Reigns, Lesnar, Rollins, Ambrose, Owens, Zayn, Cena, Styles, and you know - OTHER PROFESSIONAL WRESTLERS. Not UFC fighters. Also CM Punk will fight at UFC 202 - he literally has a match scheduled.

A two and a half year plan that resulted in fan resentment towards WWE due to Punk's vitriolic comments, WWE's most popular female star quitting, a lawsuit from a WWE doctor towards Vince's 2-year pet project, and UFC actually agreeing to take part in this. Or UFC is left in the dark and looks foolish as a result, ruining a potentially beneficial relationship forever.

Yup, I think you might be on to something. How could we have been so blind for so long?

So Vince had a master plan. This is the guy running the company that has a creative department that can't book their own roster worth shit, but can come up with this elaborate plan. Seriously you jest.

Well Navi, it's pretty obvious that Vince has poured so much of his creative energy into the wrestling's most convoluted angle that he has nothing left to give to the weekly shows. I mean, duh. :rolleyes:

You're too nice. This is literally one of the dumbest conclusions anyone has ever come up with on this site. And it's no surprise this OP is the one who came up with it .

your a fan of my work??? Thank you!!

I hop I'm wrong cause I hate punk lol.... BUT THIS IS WRESTLING!! strange things have happened. Wasnt Bret pissed legit when he left? Havnt a lot been? Yeaaaa..

OP...Are you ******ed? That was the dumbest thing I've ever seen written here. You know nothing about MMA or the UFC. Lesner is a heavyweight and Punk would be a in a completely different class. Yes, I think you are ******ed for making such a ******ed post.

im not ******ed. I work in politics as an advisor. So I hear idiots like you everyday about important topics!! , Except I tell the idiots what to believe. So no, I'm not.

Wait and see about punk this summer!!

im not ******ed. I work in politics as an advisor. So I hear idiots like you everyday about important topics!! , Except I tell the idiots what to believe. So no, I'm not.

Your theory is dumb. Real dumb. Theres been a hell of a lot of dumb shit posted lately but this takes the biscuit.

You don't work in politics as an advisor.

Maybe we should get you Vinces number so you can ring him.

ok??? i'll try to follow you through all this.

ok, you've already lost me. Brock going to fight at UFC, i do see as part of a Vince plan (likely setting up a UFC fighter coming to WWE and have a match later on down the line), BUT CM Punk leaving WWE and going to UFC is where i'm completely lost. i dont think Vince planned on Punk to quit his company and leave to UFC while bashing his company on the way out.

again, this really doesnt make a lot of sense. why would Vince have this "master plan" of sending a huge star like CM Punk to UFC only to have him Pacman Jones his UFC career?? if this was a master plan of Vince's why have him go there only to be "part of a storyline UFC roster" yet to not fight because of "storyline" injury. i think (if this was a plan of Vince's) he'd let CM Punk compete and use the fact that he's a former WWE star to help promote Punk.....as for Lesnar going to UFC, i dont know when this occurred, but i dont think this was some master plan (obviously). i think Brock was asked to fight this time for UFC and UFC and WWE talked and did a deal...so i think there's a deal in place for WWE for letting UFC use Brock, likely involving Rhonda Rousey.
in your opinion, that's what happened. but what i think (and likely many others think) is that CM Punk was sent to UFC by CM Punk, who is just fed up with the WWE......as for my opinion on Punk's WWE future, i dont see a future. if Punk ever returns to WWE, it will be for either a hall of fame induction or a retirement thing and in order for that to happen, Punk has to somehow, someway make good with Triple H and Vince which likely won't ever happen.
A vince genius moment is forcing Roman Reigns down our throats for months on end, only to have Roman get beat by John Cena, dropping 90% of the current cena hate, since the Roman hate is far stronger. Then Roman can turn heel and gather the respect and hatred he has going. That is a master plan.
now THAT i could agree with now. if the above statement was the original post, then i could actually agree with that because that actually could do something for either Reigns or Cena (since the fans will have to cheer for someone if it's for the championship and i won't be shocked if they cheered Reigns or Cena).

I seriously doubt you work in politics. I think you are a looney toons who got off his meds for a few days. Something is seriously wrong with you.

Your idea was the dumbest idea in the history of the internet.

But hey, do your thing bro!

I know this isn't at the crux of this particular (inane) argument, but can we just establish that Conor McGregor isn't even speculatively retired at this point anymore...

He's already booked and scheduled to fight Nate Diaz in a rematch on August 20th.

One last time: Conor McGregor is not retired in any way shape nor form.

...and I know it's wrestling, but the theory from OP isn't even a theory. It's conjecture that has no foundation, flow nor rationale provided.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back