Snooki for future WWE appearances?

Trill Co$by

Believes in The Shield!
Hear me out on this. Snooki, in my opinion, didn't have a bad showing at WrestleMania last night, and she really seems to be into the wrestling world. So with MTV thinking about canceling Jersey Shore (something about them being over exposed) would it really be too bad if WWE used Snooki more often?

Maybe like use her until SummerSlam. Put her with Morrison (I hate that guy, but oh well) and have them feud with Ziggler and LayCool some. Who knows, maybe they can even have her give Morrison a kick to the uprights and switch to being a heel.

Not to mention, Snooki is easily the best "celebrity appearance" aside from Mayweather to actually do something interesting.

Simply put, YES.

Clearly these last two posters didn't watch mania, because Snookie gave the best diva performance at Wrestlemania in years. Nobody saw that shit coming, when she was tagged in EVERYONE was dreading what was going to happen, and she precedes to do multiple back handspings to perfection, better than any diva they have now.

The fact she pulled off what nobody thought she could , yes. She reminded me of RVD when he used to do all his flips and tricks in WWE.

Her fake tan, her failed attempt at sounding like a female version of Don Vito and her tree trunked thighs are not welcome in the WWE universe.

The match last night was vulgar, complete waste of time, should of set free my 6 hour awaiting turtle head whilst that match was on. But I decided to watch it; Trish Stratus was looking hot. She's old.

Back to Snooki; she's a dwarf, I hope the Great Khali locks in a vice grip on her head and squeezes out her pathetic excuse for a brain.

Why exactly is Snooki famous? :wtf:

Anyway, I'm gonna have to agree the thing was a waste of time. Maybe if it was a short women's match then it would have been alright, but why even put Morrison and Ziggler in there if you weren't even gonna have them fight? That could have been a decent match on its own.

She did a backspring elbow without botching it. Heck she did two moves in a row without botching. That makes her certified better than at least 50% the Divas roster. With some training she could become surprisingly successful... what's that "how can a reality TV star become WWE wrestler?!" you say?! The Miz is the WWE Champion.

First off, who said anything about MTV canceling Jersey Shore? Overexposure? Please, MTV only cares about money, and Jersey Shore is certainly making plenty. Jersey Shore is not going anywhere. Anyways...

I wouldn't really have any issue with her sticking around, but I think she'd need to do a heel turn. I would much rather boo her than cheer her.

As some may not know, Jersey Shore is similar to WWE in that it's also scripted and has fake fights. This is why two other Jersey Shore castmates have been able to make the transition to TNA. If anything, I assumed she'd be at least "as good as" the average diva. As it turns out, she's apparently better.

Jersey Shore only films for a few months of the year, so it's not like Snookie wouldn't have the time to do it. It really just comes down to money. I'd imagine she got a nice, hefty paycheck for her appearances in WWE. It is doubtful that she would maintain that same pay for a permanent schedule. And unless they planned on her only being a non-wrestler, at some point she would need formal training. I couldn't imagine Snookie going down to FCW.

So what I'm saying is, the only way Snookie would stay with WWE is if she had a sincere love of the business. If not, it probably won't be worth the time or money to her.

Eh... I like Jersey Shore, but probably not. Snooki is entertaining enough for one match; she certainly doesn't have any wrestling ability. And I don't think she has enough skill on the mic to carry a legitimate feud, even a "pee-break" feud.

There's no reason for Snooki to stick around post-Mania.

I'd definitely entertain the idea of bringing Snooki back to manage Morrison for a couple of months just to help expose his athletic and in-ring abilities to those casual fans. To the casual fans Morrison's moveset is the exact thing you want to show them to keep them watching, just like the Hardys E&C and the Dudleys drew my friends in 10 years ago.

Having them 2 together would be a nice publicity magnet and a logical progression in the world of kayfabe. Maybe Snooki can turn on him and give him that extra nudge to put him in the main event permanently

Why not? The current state of the Divas roster and booking is pathetic at best. At least she brings some name value, and it seems that the little troll is actually surprisingly agile potato looking creature. She brings some name value (for whatever strange reason) and mainstream publicity. Makes more sense as a hell than a face, but whatever. Sporadic appearances if kept short probably do more good than harm.

Hmm, as a fan of female wrestling like SHIMMER and ChickFight I am often upset by the uncalled for bashing of Divas inthe WWE because I look at them much like the men counterparts.

In the sense, that Matt Sydal was an awesome indy wrestler but Evan Bourne isnt. Its been debated for years rather or not WWE waters down their wrestlers or not. I believe they do because it can be seen when a wrestler leaves the WWE and goes to Japan or else where and they get out of their comfortzone.

Remember when Gail Kim came to the WWE she was suppose to be like The Female Rey Jr? Did we ever see that from her? I dont think so. She might of been like that on the indy circuit but we never seen it in the WWE.

I will give you that snooki did some basic gymnists that really earned the crowds respect they were booing her until she hit that but its not enough to be like sign her! I was reading the spoilers a few weeks ago about Kelly Kelly's match against Layla and the guy sending in the report was talking about how she looked really good and showed a lot of improvement and etc etc...

Well, I watched the match... She looked like she always did (to me) which is a good thing. The only difference is Kelly was more aggeresive and done Candices figurefour in the corner. I think the divas just can't win when it comes to the causal fan. They expect T and A and they dont wanna see anything else from them. Divas are like the men. They each have their own style of wrestling rather it be flying, submission or whatever the only problem is WWE has to let them do it.

About Divas and Botching...I dont think its as much as any other match. The problem comes with that upper body strength a lot of matches can be done where both women work together to get passed that.

About MTV/JerseyShore/OverExposer...Um next season starts up soon in Italy and the last I heard they are trying to everyone to sign a contract. MTV likes the show. If anything they will recast a few. They already have.

It's a one time appearance and it was fun. No one saw it coming and it provided some outside attention to the show. It wasn't meant for the hardcore WWE fans, it was meant for the TMZ audience. Wrestling fans complain and that's alright but some outside attention to the WWE isn't a bad thing either.

It's a one time appearance and gave the WWE attention it wouldn't have gotten otherwise.

Snooki surprised me and shut me up. I figured her finish was gonna be a Big Show like knock out punch (but in her case, a slap).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back