Now the WWE is Ripping Off TNA; Snooki to Appear on RAW

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
From TMZ.com:

Snooki is finally getting in the wrestling ring … and it will all go down one week from tonight on WWE’s “Monday Night Raw” … TMZ has learned.

So far, it’s unclear if the “Jersey Shore” star will actually FIGHT during the live event from St. Louis, MO … but we already know she can take a punch.

Story developing …

Add this to the Lay Cool rip off.. and others..

Why do TNA and WWE have to rip each other off for??? be your OWN brands already.

Not sure if this should be in WWE or TNA thread..

From TMZ.com:

Snooki is finally getting in the wrestling ring … and it will all go down one week from tonight on WWE’s “Monday Night Raw” … TMZ has learned.

So far, it’s unclear if the “Jersey Shore” star will actually FIGHT during the live event from St. Louis, MO … but we already know she can take a punch.

Story developing …

Add this to the Lay Cool rip off.. and others..

Why do TNA and WWE have to rip each other off for??? be your OWN brands already.

I don't know what to think about this because Snooki as a person has the right to do what she wants to do. The only thing i know for sure is that WWE marks will defend this move to the end ,because for them WWE can't be wrong.

I am not sure about this either, but it is a never ending cycle that has been going on for years. Demolition was a cheap knock off of the Road Warriors. All companies copy the other but the WWE faithful will defend this like its the second coming of Christ. It will be ok to them.

Just like everyone complains about how TNA has to much talking then when WWE has one a couple of weeks ago with 3 matches on it it is seed as a good show. Don't understand the difference. I know TNA's story lines don't make complete sense all the time but when they are progressing stories they get shit on for it.

It is just a publicity stunt for WM in my opinion.

Shes prolly just going to be a guest host. Not do the ******ed TNA thing and get involved in angles. Wrestling companies rip each other off all the time, always have and always will. This isn't an example of that. Laycool? Yea sure I'll give you that one. But TNA fanboys will jump on the WWE any chance they get because of their massive inferiority complex. Snooki? Come the fuck on, like it will make a fucking difference.

I am not sure about this either, but it is a never ending cycle that has been going on for years. Demolition was a cheap knock off of the Road Warriors. All companies copy the other but the WWE faithful will defend this like its the second coming of Christ. It will be ok to them.

Just like everyone complains about how TNA has to much talking then when WWE has one a couple of weeks ago with 3 matches on it it is seed as a good show. Don't understand the difference. I know TNA's story lines don't make complete sense all the time but when they are progressing stories they get shit on for it.

It is just a publicity stunt for WM in my opinion.

as for the "talking" comment, the difference is WWE has lead to building their WrestleMania card.

Snooki is slated as a celeb guest host of raw so I dunno how thats copying TNA besides being from same show as JWoww & Angelina

Shes prolly just going to be a guest host. Not do the ******ed TNA thing and get involved in angles. Wrestling companies rip each other off all the time, always have and always will. This isn't an example of that. Laycool? Yea sure I'll give you that one. But TNA fanboys will jump on the WWE any chance they get because of their massive inferiority complex. Snooki? Come the fuck on, like it will make a fucking difference.

I get what you are saying. The thing is people are extremist in their opinion about either companies. If TNA does something ( the Sting return promo), they get shit for it because its like The Undertaker return promo. But WWE does the same thing (Laycool) they are praised for it.

While I don't think it's a good idea at all, and will probably be some pretty cringe worthy tv, I fail to understand how WWE is copying TNA...

Because they have a guest appearance from the same show that TNA had a guest appearance from? Well I guess David Letterman has copied Jay Leno because they've both had guests from the TV Show "Friends"

It's funny that a couple people on here talk about how WWE marks will defend this, I think it's hilarious when TNA marks grasp at straws

who gives a shit about jersey shore. both companies should be focusing on their own talent instead of wasting money on bringing in reality tv trash.

No Jay leno copies everyone else. As for the thread Nah they aren't copying. She is gonna be a guest host. But look out superstars Snooki wants smush smush.

as for the "talking" comment, the difference is WWE has lead to building their WrestleMania card.

Snooki is slated as a celeb guest host of raw so I dunno how thats copying TNA besides being from same show as JWoww & Angelina

Its all story building whether it's for WM or Impact so it should not matter in the least who is doing it so it shouldn't matter, the difference is is when one company does it they get beat to hell for it when the other does it they get praised for it. Just like the whole older stars crap. I know they are playing a bigger role in TNA, but why is the Rock there for WM if there is a youth movement? They should be building younger stars and making them better. Would it be more interesting to see Rock VS Cena most definitely but now Miz is an afterthought in the match due to Cena's and Rock's verbal attacks back and forth.

I don't like the whole Jersey shore crap as it is, it has no place in wrestling in either company

3/3/11 this ain't. Calling this a ripoff is like claiming WWE is ripping off TNA by filming a show in Orlando, or by having minor celebrities appear on their show (SPOILER ALERT: they have for the past 30 years or so.)

There's a very large difference between WWE bringing in Snooki and TNA bringing in other non-entities from that show; WWE bringing her in for the celebrity value, TNA bringing someone else in to directly interfere in a storyline that directly involves the show she is on.

On a related note, I don't see how LayCool is a ripoff of The Beautiful People at all. Should be mentioned that I rarely watch Smackdown, but from what little I've seen of them on Raw, the "gimmick" of LayCool is pretty broad and generic to be considered a "ripoff" of The Beautiful People. Logically, you could call it a "ripoff" of D-Generation X---two superstars/divas who think they're better than everyone else and crack jokes at them and generally behave obnoxiously.

While I don't think it's a good idea at all, and will probably be some pretty cringe worthy tv, I fail to understand how WWE is copying TNA...It's funny that a couple people on here talk about how WWE marks will defend this, I think it's hilarious when TNA marks grasp at straws

No its the WWE marks(which from this post I'm guessing you are) who will grasp at what ever straws of semantics you can create to make it look like the company of north would never sink to TNA's level- even in a situation like this where there are obviously biting off of them.

If this show was being held in Jersey and this was occurring, then that would be one thing. But the fact that they are flying her out to host a RAW in St. Louis??? right on the heels of TNA's Angelina involvment??? Something here smells more fishy than that beach house must.

If this had happened vice-versa, and TNA had brought in Angelina or Jwow directly after WWE had used Snooki to host there show, than all of you Mcmahon lovers would be killing TNA and piling on them for their unoriginality and inferiority complex. Shit like this does work both ways.

3/3/11 this ain't. Calling this a ripoff is like claiming WWE is ripping off TNA by filming a show in Orlando, or by having minor celebrities appear on their show (SPOILER ALERT: they have for the past 30 years or so.)

There's a very large difference between WWE bringing in Snooki and TNA bringing in other non-entities from that show; WWE bringing her in for the celebrity value, TNA bringing someone else in to directly interfere in a storyline that directly involves the show she is on.

On a related note, I don't see how LayCool is a ripoff of The Beautiful People at all. Should be mentioned that I rarely watch Smackdown, but from what little I've seen of them on Raw, the "gimmick" of LayCool is pretty broad and generic to be considered a "ripoff" of The Beautiful People. Logically, you could call it a "ripoff" of D-Generation X---two superstars/divas who think they're better than everyone else and crack jokes at them and generally behave obnoxiously.

When Laycool was on Smackdown they did the exact same thing that the Beautiful People did i.e make fun of other divas because of their look (Mickie James storyline).

If this had happened vice-versa, and TNA had brought in Angelina or Jwow directly after WWE had used Snooki to host there show, than all of you Mcmahon lovers would be killing TNA and piling on them for their unoriginality and inferiority complex. Shit like this does work both ways.

Making a big deal over nothing yet again.. The thread is talking about rip-offs... How can this be deemed a rip-off using a girl who happened to be on the same show as JWoww and Angelina? Get a grip. If TNA went to the reality show that Miz spawned off and used one of them as a wrestler or whatever on their show nobody would give a shit, its not relevant and certainly not a ''rip-off''. What if WWE and TNA took guys from ROH. Would that been seen as a rip-off because they're getting there people from the same show. What a joke.

I'm a huge WWE fan always have been since the early 90s. I think this is stupid if true. I mean why do this....Just not because TNA (which i do watch once in a while) has the jersey shore thing going on but enough with the D list celebrity types.

wel heres my take on this, everyone should basicly ignore the wwe marks. because there so quick to think wwe is right. Think about this if it was vice versa what would you say, o what "tna is copying wwe by bringing snooki in after we made angelina and jwoww storyline" but when wwe does its ok because its wrestlemania time. lets face it wwe marks are the biggest hypocrites out there today so dont even try to reason with them. O and by the way laycool is a rip off from the beautiful people. o yeah and for anyone who even bothers to learn the tna schdule should know that the sting promo came out before the takers promo did because tna tapes there shows 3 weeks in advance.

It's funny that the people who wanted to condemn "WWE marks" started talking trash before anybody even responded. Denotes defensiveness and paranoia.

I don't care which show or what Jersey Shore member it is, they're a bunch of brain dead, ignorant fuck tools and shouldn't be tainting either show. It's one thing if they get actual, talented celebrities, it's another to bring in just a bunch of gutter trash from a reality show that drains the I.Q. of anybody with intelligence (as opposed to the people w/no intelligence that keeps that stuff on the air).

I don't see it as a rip-off though. They'll probably just do a guest host thing. They've done that for a long time now. Maybe TNA is copying WWE bringing in celebrities. They did it first! :rolleyes:

How long have they been in talks w/Snooki? Does anybody know that? How do you know they haven't been trying to get her on the show since before TNA did their thing?

What about Zach Ryder? WWE had that gimmick before TNA did. So, actually, TNA is the copier. Oh, and bringing in football players? WWE's been doing that for decades. They've done it since the 80's, so that means TNA is copying, not the other way around.

See what I did there? Good Lord, stop the damn grade school bickering. Enjoy wrestling for what it is, discuss, debate, but don't assume and name call. How old is everybody on here again?

Is the WWE ripping off TNA? I'm not sure if "ripping off" is the right term. I will agree that perhaps WWE saw the exposure TNA's getting with JWoww and Angelina from Jersey Shore on websites such as TMZ. Whether we as wrestling fans like it or not, Jersey Shore is very popular...unfortunately. WWE's pocketbook runs far deeper than TNA's, and can afford the price tag I'm sure Snooki demands for an appearance. Snooki brings recognition to the WWE while they are trying to hype their biggest event of the year. Did they copy TNA? Perhaps they did. This could just be another Vince McMahon ego trip like "Oh you got Sting and copied our promo, well I got Snooki while you got nobodies."

Copying? In a sense, yes. But Snooki might bring more ratings and attention to WWE than JWoww or Angelina ever could.

o yeah and for anyone who even bothers to learn the tna schdule should know that the sting promo came out before the takers promo did because tna tapes there shows 3 weeks in advance.

You are wrong sir, I know TNa schedule and I followed their tapings, The week before 3/3/11 they told people on twitter that something HUGE would happen at the end of the show, they then decided to put that vignette in at the end (the Tazz and Tenay stuff introducing the vignette could have been taped before or maybe they just taped it at the last minute, who knows).

Plus you can't say that the vignette wasn't a copy come on it's the same font, the same thing with the rain, of course it's a copy of the WWE.

Then the 3/3/11 show was taped that night just like the show for this week in Fayetteville (not sure about the spelling).

I am not a die hard WWE fan, I was but even then I was following wCw and right now I enjoy TNA more than I enjoy WWE. With that said, WWE wanted to bring Snooki even before the TNA angle, they were even mad when TNA beat them to the punch. If WWE bring 2 wrestler who act like Jersey Shore guys I would say they are copying them.

If Snooki is a guest host, then it's not copy, maybe it's a jab for the Sting situation, but not a copy.

With that said no matter if Laycool are a TNA ripoff or not (I think they are), I hate them. They are both talentless and form me they have x-pac heat. I hate them, Layla is bad and McCool is even worse. McCool has 0 charisma and I can't help but think that she is where she is because she's with Taker and she's may be working hard, but at the time Natalya should have got the belt.

I'm a pro-WWE supporter but even I think this is a stupid decision.

But people need to try and learn what "ripping-off" is. TNA ripped-off Jerseyshore and made the worst person to ever hold the X-Division Championship in their history in Robbie E. That is a rip-off. They brought in the idiots from Jerseyshore because they needed to sell the angle, and instead if anything it made it more obvious that it was all a rip-off.

How is WWE bringing in Snooki for a night a rip-off? They aren't going to have her fight some stupid gimmicked Jerseyshore character. They're just bringing her in, and as it says above there isn't even an actual plan for her yet to get in the ring. She could be a guest host going into Wrestlemania.

So if TNA go and get, for example Jason Segal from How I Met Your Mother, and a month later WWE get Niall Patrick Harris, is that WWE ripping-off TNA? No.

But it's still a stupid decision, although It'll get them viewers. Every idiot that watches Jersyshore will be watching RAW that night.

I get what you are saying. The thing is people are extremist in their opinion about either companies. If TNA does something ( the Sting return promo), they get shit for it because its like The Undertaker return promo. But WWE does the same thing (Laycool) they are praised for it.

thats different. it was TNA fans who were pissed about that. more than wwe fans.
and thats on a higher level anyway, that was tna trying to cash in on hype going on amoung the WWE universe. this is just a celebrity wanting to get involved in wrestling, just a coincidence she's from the same show. plus they've been having guest for so long that it was only a matter of time before someone from j shore was on. but even if they are ripping them off, its on such a small thing.

Hmm, I would say that it IS a rip-off, but I don't think it was intentional. Why? Simple... WWE has been bringing in hot celebrities ("hot" as in popularity) for decades. This is just another example of that.
TNA fans, do you really think Vince and friends are even paying attention to TNA and what they're doing? They probably were always going to bring on Jersey Shore cast members because.... Jersey Shore is HOT right now... whether TNA was going to do it or not. I have no proof, obviously, but given WWE's decades long track record of doing this, it's a pretty safe bet. But TNA did it first, fine. It was the slightest form of rip-off.

HOWEVER, when you get an original idea like the Undertaker promo and BLATANTLY copy it with the Sting promo... come on... even you TNA marks can't deny it.
There are levels of plagerism and ripping off, WWE's was the lightest level and TNA's, in this case, was the heaviest. I suppose they were going for the "parody" angle, but it did NOT come off that way.

People copy each other all the time. It's nothing to get upset about, it's just another way to boost ratings I guess. Just look at it this way, if WWE hadn't copied WCW, there wouldn't be a DX. Imagine what the WWE would be like without DX. It's a good chance that they would have lost the Monday Night Wars.

Ignore the WWE marks dumb ass? It seems to me that people should IGNORE TNABOTS like you because you are eating hogans geriatric ass crack too much! we WWE fans had already knew that taker was coming back on feb 21 2011 but your TNABOT loving hogan assfucking self and the almighty IWC thought that Steve Borden was gonna show up in a WWE ring! But if you think that WWE was shafted... No you fucking idiot!! You bots was shafted because if we WWE fans had already knew that taker was coming back and you and your TNABOT PROGRAMMED snarky assed friends thought sting was gonna show up at a WWE raw show then you guys need to stop licking hogans ass crack! WWE copies TNA.. Yes we know that!!! But TNA blatantly copies and mentions WWE all the fucking time but you bots eat that shit up like it's your last meal! Bots face it.... TNA WILL NEVER BEAT WWE!!! never!!! and YOU TNABOTS ARE THE REASON WHY TNA IS SECOND CLASS AND WWE IS FIRST CLASS!! and YOU TNA BOTS ARE THE REASON WHY TNA WILL SOON BE OWNED BY VKM AND WWE! and I wonder? what will happen if Vince McMahon appears on impact and shocks the wrestling world by saying "I HAVE PURCHASED TNA"!! I will say... I TOLD YOU SO!!! (end of rant) back on topic.. If snooki shows up on raw WHO CARES! it does not mean that WWE is copying TNA! you bots are gonna be tna's downfall and Dixie is so stupid because every time she mentions wwe on her show SHE IS BRINGING MORE VIEWERS TO RAW AND SD! and the other WWE shows and losing TNA fans in the progress! Dumb bitch!

Crushermania1592 aka CRASH2340

Crushermania1592- IGN USERNAME

CRASH2340-YouTube username!

DONNIE GAYBOY BROOKS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo