Smackdown Live Discussion: 3/28. Are We There Yet?

I'll watch every second but last year... it truly felt like work watching it.

I'll be watching off and on, don't think I can take 6 or 8 hours of it. What with Takover the night before and RAW and SD two nights in a row afterward. I'll be done in.

Next is shaving his beard...the slow transition to business man Harper is coming.

I think that'll look something like this:

3be2191b369572ffa9c2f6931a3bb30f.jpg

Both go home shows kind of felt like a regular week, but with more non existent hype and a Wrestlemania sign. Well time to hope there are a few good matches out of the whole card.

I just re-watched it because last night I was occupied with other things and wasn't paying too much attention, man this was an awful show. Half an hour was dedicated to a match that's gonna be on the pre-show, and as entertaining as this Cena/Miz program has been, I'd be shocked if the match itself goes more than 10 minutes.

There was minimal build for the WWE Championship match and what we did get wasn't WrestleMania go-home worthy. They really dropped the ball with this storyline which is a shame considering up until about 2-3 weeks ago, it was by far my favorite thing going on across both shows.

There was ZERO build for the Intercontinental Championship match which is a travesty.

The only thing they got right was AJ/Shane, but even that fell kind of flat, the ending to that segment was pretty bad.

This was probably the worst Smackdown since the brand-split and they picked the worst time to have it. I feel like Smackdown would greatly benefit by having that additional 5 minutes that RAW has at the end of it's final hour. All it needed was the tiniest bit of build-up for the IC match and for the Orton/Bray stuff to be fleshed out just a bit more, they could've done that with the extra 5 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back