SmackDown Live, April 4th 2017 - As One Door Closes, Another Opens

So that throws a spanner in the works/keeps things interesting. If Bryan were to act independently of Shane and move AJ for someone he wants to acquire (say Rollins or Joe or the New Day or something like that?) that could make for an interesting situation.

Otherwise, AJ still on SD works, though as I'm going to Raw in London in a few weeks I quite selfishly want to see him move.

The idea that AJ wouldn't still be the man on Raw is fucking laughable.

He be competing with Reigns, Rollins, Lesnar. Leave him on SD Live for the time being. They need to trade wrestlers like Rusev, Ziggler upper mid card guys.

He be competing with Reigns, Rollins, Lesnar. Leave him on SD Live for the time being. They need to trade wrestlers like Rusev, Ziggler upper mid card guys.

If he's not good enough to shine amongst those guys (spoiler: he fucking is,) then he deserves to be lost in the shuffle.

It's a nonsense argument.

They need heels, so I can see him turning heel and reforming the Bullet Club.

True. Now that I think about it I can see Balor aiding Rollins during this Joe feud, only to turn on him in response to the injury he suffered at Summerslam, recruiting Gallows and Anderson sometime thereafter.

1.American Alpha b. the Vaudevillains in about 4:00 in the dark match.

2. Nakamura was by far the most over thing all night. The place just came unglued for him.

3. I really, really hope "1-2-SWEET!" doesn't become a thing on kickouts.

4. Tye got a great pop.

5. People were expecting Harper to turn on Orton, which wouldn't have surprised me.

6. Some people left for 205 Live but it was hardly an exodus.

7. Nakamura beat Ziggler in the post show dark match in about 8:30 with Kinshasa.

8. THe beach balls were in action ALL NIGHT LONG. One fan caught and popped two of them, turning him into the most hated man in the building and my personal hero for the night.

9. During the four way on 205 Live, a fan in the upper deck was just destroying Perkins every few seconds with some hilarious lines that were cracking up all the sections around him. Then he said:

"Roman Reigns is a better professional wrestler than TJ Perkins!"

Everyone else: "NO! NO! NO!"

Fan: "I APOLOGIZE! I PLEDGE TO FADE AWAY AND CLASSIFY MYSELF AS OBSOLETE!"

10. Everyone was just done near the end of Smackdown. It was a very, very long week and I think people are going to realize how tired they are when they wake up tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back