SmackDown Live, April 18th 2017 - A Game of Thrones

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
THE STORY SO FAR...
The Newbies Don't Want None
[YOUTUBE]uC8Q7DqPeAA&t=21s[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]NiQMGfz8nRE[/YOUTUBE]
It was no great shock that Kevin Owens made the move to Tuesday's what with fellow midcard champion Dean Ambrose making the move in the opposite direction earlier in the week. Nor was it surprising that he was accompanied by his conjoined frenemy Sami Zayn or that Baron Corbin is in the midcard title hunt given his rivalry with Ambrose. Rather what was surprising was the arrival of AJ Styles on the scene and in defeating Corbin and Zayn later in the evening in a fast and furious triple threat, becoming the #1 contender for the blue brand's secondary championship.

Her Majesty
[YOUTUBE]E_grSUrefGE[/YOUTUBE]
Naomi winning a championship back that she never lost in her hometown was a lot of fun, no? Well I hope you enjoyed it because in all likelihood her days atop the mountain are numbered. Perennial queen of the woman's division, on whatever show she appears, Charlotte has arrived and you best be sure she's looking to secure her first SmackDown Woman's Championship reign, and her sixth on the main roster. Oh and Tamina was there too. Yay Tamina.

You Come at the King...
[YOUTUBE]igFwc1Stivw[/YOUTUBE]
Shinsuke Nakamura has more charisma in his fingertip than Dolph Ziggler has ever had in a lifetime. Maybe that's a little harsh, but the fact of the matter remains Nakamura's first opponent on the main roster should prove to be little more than a stumbling block onto bigger and better things. Look for them to have a passable if not overly shocking or exciting affair in the near future.

TONIGHT!
Opening Up a Six Pack
[YOUTUBE]aw9b2XlfUUg[/YOUTUBE]
Bray Wyatt has a rematch with Randy Orton at Payback, a RAW Exclusive show. No matter who wins their House of Horrors blow-off, they will face a new #1 contender, from the SmackDown brand, to be crowned tonight in a six pack challenge. Who's it gonna' be?

And Now, in the Words of Cersei Lannister...
tumblr_mkk2haiHN01qawxnko1_500.gif

"When You Play the Game of Thrones, You Win, or You Die"

Wow. That's an interesting set of people to be #1 contender to the WWE World Title. Zayn/Orton happens I'm guessing?

Wow. That's an interesting set of people to be #1 contender to the WWE World Title. Zayn/Orton happens I'm guessing?

I think Mojo is doing a Cinderella story right now, and the WWE might think that his assocation with Gronk qualifies him for a big push.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back