Smackdown LIVE: 8/2/16: It's still real to me!

Apollo isn't green at all he's a good choice also AA vs Vaudvillians should be good.

Also Carmella is good she has potential indeed

If Eva Marie's gimmick is going to be that ridiculous entrance, then getting out of every match somehow, it's the most brilliant gimmick in professional wrestling history.

She should avoid any in-ring action somehow till SummerSlam and still get a shot at a woman's title(assuming SD creates one) and win it with an early roll-up. That would be glorious, lMO.

It is especially since she's shit in the ring.

On the other hand that Carmella/Nattie promo was horrible. It was like Snooki talking to her grandma. And Nattie does NOT have to bring up Bret Hart's name everytime she talks, we all know that he's her uncle.

Carmella needs Enzo and Cass. They're literally the only reason she's any kind of over. It's a shame they separated her from them. Double shame because she's actually dating Cass.

She should avoid any in-ring action somehow till SummerSlam and still get a shot at a woman's title(assuming SD creates one) and win it with an early roll-up. That would be glorious, lMO.

The salt would keep Ruffles chips in business for a year.

Come on guys, that was the best Eva Marie match I have ever seen.

I'd expect to see Hype Bros later with Hawkins returning either creating a three person unit OR a situation where Zack has to choose between his former partner and his current partner.

Carmella needs Enzo and Cass. They're literally the only reason she's any kind of over. It's a shame they separated her from them. Double shame because she's actually dating Cass.

Let's see if she can stand on her own two feet, if she can't it would be a shame. And I agree she was good with them.

She's way too green to stand on her own yet.

She kinda should be in team in the interim to work with someone else until she gets paired up with Enzo and cass again. It'll cover her green work for awhile until she develops more.

Apollo isn't green at all he's a good choice also AA vs Vaudvillians should be good.

Also Carmella is good she has potential indeed

He still needs to improve a little in the ring
and to get a personality that isn't "Smiling babyface", we all seen how good it was for Roman.
Oh and also some more mic skills could be good, maybe miz could help him with that.
Anyways, AC vs Miz could be good I guess but miz needs to make AC look 101%.

He still needs to improve a little in the ring
and to get a personality that isn't "Smiling babyface", we all seen how good it was for Roman.
Oh and also so mic skills could be good, maybe miz could help him with that.
Anyways, AC vs Miz could be good I guess but miz needs to make AC look 101%.

Can see some valid points there.

Also fuck teen choice awards

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back