Smackdown LIVE: 8/2/16: It's still real to me!

It is amazing but poor Becky didn't get to
Best someone. And yay it's Carmella, seriously cass is lucky man.

Nattie is so beautiful and damn good in the ring.

If Eva Marie's gimmick is going to be that ridiculous entrance, then getting out of every match somehow, it's the most brilliant gimmick in professional wrestling history.

I'm enjoy Nattie recently a lot more than usual and Carmella can probably do well in a program with her

If the rumors of a new Womens title coming to SD is true, the division is gonna need a boost in talent real quick. Bayley to the blue brand!

I'm keen to see American Alpha on smackdown considering they are pretty damn good as a team.

If Eva Marie's gimmick is going to be that ridiculous entrance, then getting out of every match somehow, it's the most brilliant gimmick in professional wrestling history.

It is especially since she's shit in the ring.

On the other hand that Carmella/Nattie promo was horrible. It was like Snooki talking to her grandma. And Nattie does NOT have to bring up Bret Hart's name everytime she talks, we all know that he's her uncle.

I seriously thought we were getting the return of Victoria there as a replacement. She would be the perfect muscle to protect Eva.

What a great match between Becky Lynch and Eva Marie!! Motyc for sure :p
And eh apollo crews is still green
Finn Balor vs Seth Rollins would be great
Sasha Banks vs charlotte would be great
A triple threat between Wyatt, Ziggler and Dean could be pretty darn good
and Brock Lesnar vs Randy orton, let's hope it won't be a squash
Also, Why do I always think Becky Lynch has entered the ring when hearing smack's theme?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back