• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Smackdown Live 1/3 - Intercontinental Championship, Contract Signing

Tuned in on a bit of a delay, where I'm at now is the Luchadora/Becky match. Solid opening match from Corbin and Ziggler. Corbin will win a world title in 2017, my boldish prediction.

Absolutely amazing segment. Kinda loved that the crowd was getting pumped when it was Cena's turn with the mic.

Maryse was perfect there.

She really was. Renee is such a likable person that I went all black dude rection for the end of the streak.

The promo between Cena and AJ was fantastic but that made me forget about it in the moment, damn it.

She really was. Renee is such a likable person that I went all black dude rection for the end of the streak.

She really isn't a nice person. A friend of my husband's works at Sportsnet 360 and knew her when she was there and she wasn't liked by a lot of people, apparently she's a real bitch to work with.

She really isn't a nice person. A friend of my husband's works at Sportsnet 360 and knew her when she was there and she wasn't liked by a lot of people, apparently she's a real bitch to work with.

She's a likable on-air personality. Witted. Funny. Smart. Beautiful. That's what I meant. I don't know that perfect girl in real life.

Also, Hornswoggle said that of all the divas in the WWE he would marry Renee. That's gotta mean something about her personality, I guess. Still satisfying to see her get slapped.

That was the worst backstage interview I've ever seen. She screwed up both questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back