• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Smackdown Live 1/17 - Shane's Announcement, Steel Cage Match

@smarkmouth

Friendly Neighborhood
It has been recently announced that The Money will be kicking off Smackdown with an announcement of some circumstance.

Alexa Bliss will defend the women's championship against Becky Lynch. Looks to be the last match in this series before Lynch likely moves to a feud with the mysterious La Luchadora. I just wish it wasn't a cage match. I'll never be interested in them until pins and submissions are removed from victory criteria.

Oh yeah, and Jerry Lawler returns tonight with the King's Court! I never thought I'd look forward to Jerry, ever again!

Christ! Better be booking AJ versus Shane at Mania now. How fucking disappointing.

Please....not AJ vs. Shane. Styles has earned more than babysitting Shane in a match where Shane will get all the headlines and praise.

You guys really reading that? Just looks like heel champ chatting with face authority figure. Nothing more.

Please....not AJ vs. Shane. Styles has earned more than babysitting Shane in a match where Shane will get all the headlines and praise.

Here's the worst of it. Taker is going up against someone from Raw by all accounts. Shane will be going against AJ (now I'm sure), which can only mean that Cena takes on The Fucking Miz in the SD main event at Mania. What a load of shit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back