• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Smackdown Live 1/17 - Shane's Announcement, Steel Cage Match

It's just rumors, same as Shane vs Brock was supposed to happen. I'd rather Shane just piss off and stay away from the ring from now on. He's done his big spots. Now go away.

Here's the worst of it. Taker is going up against someone from Raw by all accounts. Shane will be going against AJ (now I'm sure), which can only mean that Cena takes on The Fucking Miz in the SD main event at Mania. What a load of shit!

I wouldn't mind a Miz vs. Cena rematch at WrestleMania actually. Aside from the awkward punches they throw, I think they've gotten better in the last 5 years. Miz has at least. Cena has always been great.

But.... that AJ Styles idea. Just. No. Not seeing it.

Yea there are too many rumours in the air right now, we won't know till after the Rumble. With the depth of talent on the roster, I can't see Shane in a match at Mania, would be a waste of time.

Here's the worst of it. Taker is going up against someone from Raw by all accounts. Shane will be going against AJ (now I'm sure), which can only mean that Cena takes on The Fucking Miz in the SD main event at Mania. What a load of shit!
There is a certain member of the NXT roster who is rumored to be called up and get a monster push.

To be fair, I would not be against Bray Wyatt winning the Elimination Chamber match after Cena wins at the Rumble. If AJ simply has to take on Shane McMahon, then I'd like to Bray get the best of the rub.

Because 1) Bray deserves it more than The Miz does. Miz has been there and done it all. Bray needs a top of the card push and this could be a way to do it. And 2) I'd much rather see a rematch of Bray versus Cena at Mania with Bray going over, than another The Miz versus Cena match.

Because 1) Bray deserves it more than The Miz does. Miz has been there and done it all. Bray needs a top of the card push and this could be a way to do it. And 2) I'd much rather see a rematch of Bray versus Cena at Mania with Bray going over, than another The Miz versus Cena match.

1) I don't get that logic. Cena has done it all too. It doesn't make any sense.
2) Bray hasn't done anything relevant since that feud actually. Unless you count The Undertaker, which I don't. At least Miz has been killing it recently. But, personal opinion, I get it.

Part of me almost wishes they would just put the title into the eventual Bray/Orton feud just so that match and Smackdown's part of the WM card can stand out more.

Natalya should at least have a shirt by now. Jeez.

I dig this one.

W12012.jpg

Never seen a Nattie shirt yet at a show. Only women who have one are Bayley and Nikki Bella. Charlotte might have one as well, but didn't see it at SS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back