• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Smackdown Live 1/3 - Intercontinental Championship, Contract Signing

I almost tuned into Raw for Bryan vs Sami. Did I miss anything good?

In a word, no. Pile of shit as usual. Stephanie said SD beat them last week and she was embarrassed. So she gave us Owens vs Rollins and Jericho vs Reigns. Sami got the living crap beat out of him by Strowman, and Titus wants to be a part of New Day. Yea that's about it.

Best part of the show was Kevin Owens got his own show the Kevin Owens Show and there was a guy with a board over his face as the sign.

In a word, no. Pile of shit as usual. Stephanie said SD beat them last week and she was embarrassed. So she gave us Owens vs Rollins and Jericho vs Reigns. Sami got the living crap beat out of him by Strowman, and Titus wants to be a part of New Day. Yea that's about it.

Best part of the show was Kevin Owens got his own show the Kevin Owens Show and there was a guy with a board over his face as the sign.

*sigh* All that talent, with creative just not up to snuff.

I am actually intriguing to see how Miz is going to retain this time. Short opening segment and I dug it. Nothing impressive but a nice way to build up the title match.

I am actually intriguing to see how Miz is going to retain this time. Short opening segment and I dug it. Nothing impressive but a nice way to build up the title match.

Exactly. It wasn't over sensationalised. That would be insincere. Just straight forward booking on Tuesday nights.

Exactly. It wasn't over sensationalised. That would be insincere. Just straight forward booking on Tuesday nights.

What I like is that Bryan and Shane McMahon only show up when really needed. Whereas on RAW segments are set up around Foley and Stephanie, like they are more important than the actual wrestlers at times.

Where is everyone? Are we the only ones who watch SmackDown? Anyway, I'm not big on a Corbin/Ziggler feud again, but SD creative has already won me over and I can trust them to make it fresh.

Ziggler beating Corbin clean here would be the best decision for both men.

What I like is that Bryan and Shane McMahon only show up when really needed. Whereas on RAW segments are set up around Foley and Stephanie, like they are more important than the actual wrestlers at times.

This is exactly why I tuned out. I'm heavily reminded of the nWo. Cool at first, but becomes the same old shit and you can't differentiate one week from another.

And just where is Kane, don't see him much anymore.

I like him as a part timer. No need to overexpose him at this stage of his career.

Where is everyone? Are we the only ones who watch SmackDown? Anyway, I'm not big on a Corbin/Ziggler feud again, but SD creative has already won me over and I can trust them to make it fresh.

Ziggler beating Corbin clean here would be the best decision for both men.

More should join in at some point. SD beat RAW last week but most don't come into the live chat.

I love Corbin's shirt, didn't see it for sale at SS.

I love that he wears shirts now.

yGfCt5q.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back