• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Since we haven't had a thread about rep in a while...

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
How often do you get repped?

I can still see a rep I got on the 5th, and I feel sorta awkward about not getting as much rep as a regular like me might be expected to get. Sure, rep isn't important and comparative success isn't the same as real success and all that jazz... but at least when rep was public, I could compare average rep rates.

So how many reps do you get a day? 10? 20?

I can see all the way back to the 8th. I haven't received any today (Nov. 23) but I got two yesterday. I usually receive 1-3 a day but sometimes it will be a few days before I get any rep.

Furthest back I have is from the 14th. I get a few reps a day usually. 7 today.

Mine goes back to October. My rep is very streaky. I'll get like 3 or 4 in a 1 or 2 day span, and then none for 3-4 days.

Mine goes back to Aug 25 with one being a red during that time...So I hardly ever get it.

Don't deserve it cause I don't do shit to earn it.

Goes back to the fifteenth of October.
If I post something then I usually get a couple of reps for it, which just goes to show how often that happens.

Mine say History Of... History of... History of...FOX NEWS...History of...History of...

I need new material.

I go back to the first of September and generally get about a rep a week. Generally though its always for my Bar room posting and never for my serious posting. Which I do grant you is fairly insubstantial. I should maybe think of more inclusive topics :)

I go back to the first of September and generally get about a rep a week. Generally though its always for my Bar room posting and never for my serious posting. Which I do grant you is fairly insubstantial. I should maybe think of more inclusive topics :)

Listen to your rep.

Mine goes back to the sixth. I don't get repped regularly. Just random reps at random times.

*reps D-Man*

Hey, D-Man, go back a page for a laugh. You'll know the thread.

Tasty, if they didn't limit my rep I'd give you unlimited. I can't remember if you've ever had a BAD post.

Fuck you. You're too good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back