• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ok, that's it... I'm sick and tired of...

The guest host thing is working. Ratings are up and there's been two that have either failed or come close to failing: ZZ Top and Piven, but only because of Dr. Ken. Other than that, I'd certainly say it's been a success.

I started watching wrestling during the Attitude Era and after it was over I continued watching it and I loved it. I watch now and I still love wrestling. And I'll continue watching after whatever era we are in is over...why? Because I love wrestling. I may not like everything WWE does but I still like most things. The things I don't like aren't enough for me to stop watching...and it's not like I would ever stop watching wrestling.

I just wish they wouldnt have done away with blood. Other than that, I enjoy every bit of it
This is the thing I have heard a lot and no offense to you NorCal...but it's annoying. Some people (and I am talking in general) don't seem to understand that the WWE is not doing away with blood. They are just going to use less of it. I like it when they use less of it because once we see some it's something "special. If there's blood all of the time it just gets boring and stale, at least for me.

...You started watching wrestling from birth ST? What were you, 3 years old when the Attitude era was going on?

Yeah, when people say there isn't any blood I ask myself, were they even LOOKING when Punk attacked Hardy two weeks ago?

I started when i was one. My mom took me to a house show and apparently I wouldn't shut up about Hogan. The rest is history.

...You started watching wrestling from birth ST? What were you, 3 years old when the Attitude era was going on?

Well it depends when you think the AE started. If in '98 then 4 and a few months. Anyways, you can blame my brother for getting me into it. I mean blame in a good way.

Meltzer and Wade get too much shit from the anti-smark crowd. They may not be the gospel, but 9 times out of 10 they're right.

I wasn't referring to them. I don't read what Meltzer says so I can't really comment on him and I'm not sure I know who Wade is.

Well, I mean think of it yourself. Is profuse bleeding PG? I doubt it. Sorta crosses ove rinto extreme violence doesnt it? I just htink back to the last time they went squeky clean, during 92-96, around the steroid scandal, Vince strictly forbid juicing. I dont see why it wouldnt be the same way now. Especially since thats what is being reported.

I'm fine with Keller and Meltzer, but their awards make me shake my head. MMA is not wrestling, so it shouldn't be eligible for wrestling awards.

Are the PPVs rated in any way? As in, can they bleed on PPVs if bleeding is considered not-PG?

Are the PPVs rated in any way? As in, can they bleed on PPVs if bleeding is considered not-PG?

Well then we should get tits and cussing too dammit :lmao:

Nah, I do agree though if they DID allowing juicing, it should only be on PPV

doesnt really matter though. Does it make sense to have the shows you charge people for have different content than the shows you used to get them to buy it in the first place? No, it doesnt.

We should just have fully nude penetration matches. Winner gets to cum first.

doesnt really matter though. Does it make sense to have the shows you charge people for have different content than the shows you used to get them to buy it in the first place? No, it doesnt.

It kind of does though. It depends on what the content is. For example for WWE it would be a waste to advertise a Kelly Kelly sex tape with her twin sister airing on Raw because they would probably make more money if they aired it on pay per view. So...it does kind of make sense if you look at it from a different perspective.

I bet you made that post just to talk about Kelly Kelly and sex tapes.

I still don't see what's so bad about being a casual fan that gets excited about everything.

I bet you made that post just to talk about Kelly Kelly and sex tapes.
Who wouldn't want to?

I still don't see what's so bad about being a casual fan that gets excited about everything.

I don't see what's wrong with it either. I get excited over some of the silliest things too. People call Shawn vs. Taker overrated, I don't care and I'll still consider it one of the best matches I have seen live. I don't think there is anything wrong with being a casual fan. It may sound like a biased opinion since I consider myself to be one so whatever.

I get excited over everything. Half my posts in the LDs are some form of MTFO. And I don't find that to be a bad thing. It just means I really enjoy the product, which is true.

Some of his points are actually valid, but the way he presents them just makes him come off as a snob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back