A Note About Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I have noticed that some people have given out red rep for the votes they have received. This can be construed as bribery, which is prohibited in the rules. The only people that are exempt from this rule are Luther, Becca and Jake, well, because they just do what they want. No one's going to be a stickler about this (i.e., check everyone's rep comments), but, if someone complains about you red repping them and you are still active in The Tournament, tburna does reserve the right to disqualify you as a means of resolving the complaint.

I believe I red repped people who voted against me. If I didn't, I meant to. But not now.

If you want, I will abuse my Admin powers and take away 1000 rep points for any retalliatory red repping :icon_lol:

I believe I red repped people who voted against me. If I didn't, I meant to. But not now.

sssh.jpg

Instead of repping people to vote for Brian. I will now PM random noobs with a link I'll tell them I will ban em if they do not vote for Brian...........

.... I don't remember reading anything in the rules that say we can't PM noobs about voting.

Since I don't have a horse in this race, I will remain Switzerland, but with weapons of mass destruction at my side.

There's nothing wrong with red repping, it only hurts you. The person you red rep will vote for the opposite team in the next round. Green repping somebody for voting for you doesn't mean shit either, they've already given their vote.

Actually I green rep them because of what they say in there vote. For example I greened Cx2 because he said I was a pretty good poster and he liked me.

Actually I green rep them because of what they say in there vote. For example I greened Cx2 because he said I was a pretty good poster and he liked me.

Rusty wasn't being silly. Silly.

This is totally fine. If people say good things about you and you are flattered, then it's perfectly reasonable that you would want to green rep them. However, if you red rep someone because of the way they vote and you make it to the next round, this is essentially sending out the message, "Don't fuck with me, or else you'll pay for it." I know we are told to not take rep so seriously, but I have to respect the fact that some people do and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

I should be excluded. I've been practically doing what I want for almost two years.

*Goes to red rep Sparky for voting against me*

You bathturd. You red repped me. I voted for LHFizzle, because I have always liked Fizzle, and Luther. There comments are funny, and Luther does alot for the forums, moderating wise.

CM and Murfish must be offering loads of rep or something, because this is a travesty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back