Sin Cara.... Future great?

Seems to take too long to setup moves. Lots of dead air time.
Least in the last few weeks there's been no real botches

Sin Cara vs Daniel Bryan was a great match two very technical guys and the lighting added to the atmosphere, but even then he was still taking too long to set up moves. Leaving Bryan to have to act stunned for longer.

And his finisher looks flashy but it was obvious Bryan was doing most of the work in getting into the right position.

Still he's not a lost hope, he's still got more talent then some people, i just don't see how he's gonna succeed if he doesn't talk in English or at all, That's 101 of getting over.
With a few exceptions

The WWE is still dimming the lights during the match? I don't know what those guys were thinking but isn't dim lighting a safety hazard? Why the unnecessary risk? It not like they were talking under their breath in the poor lighting, right? Sin Cara don't even speak, not even with Charvo.

I don't see the point with dimming the lights for his matches, it does nothing for me. I think Sin Cara is halfway there as to getting used to the WWE style of Wrestling, and hes starting to show potential, not really sure what the point was with him and Chavo Guerrero on Fridays Smackdown though..

Apparently Sin Cara has been putting on some good matches with Chavo so I am looking forward to this fued making its way to TV, Chavo is excellent in my opinion.

I still think Sin Cara is a bit nervous in the WWE ring. He nearly screwed up 3 moves against Daniel Bryan and only because Bryan is so good in the ring did the ranas and arm drags come off. Against a worse wrestler I think Sin Cara's errors will become more obvious.

Until Cara can speak English or at least American then he will only be a mid carder IMO. I also hate the dimmed lights as it adds nothing to his matches.

2 things i want to say.

1. He is on Smackdown, how come a thread about Sin Cara is on Raw when the guy is clearly on Smacdown.

2. For Satan's sake, give him time i hear he is getting high praises for his matches against Chavo Guerrero. Is it the fact that Guerrero is also a latino wrestler and it helps Sin Cara (who by all acounts can't speak English) witch means that if he has a match with guys like Cena he can't understand them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back