• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sin Cara debuts

I too agree that in the future he will work a an angle with Rey Mysterio but it will be on a grand stage. Something like Summerslam or even possibly not until Wresltemania next year. I would like to see Rey Capture the IC title or perhaps the US title and have them feud over it. Rey is going to have to pass the torch to him eventually.

It seems right now he is playing the role of a super hero possibly. He is randomly attacking heels. I would like to see him keep this up. He comes up for 30 seconds and pops the crowd. He SHOULD not work a match against Sheamus. He is known as a wrecking ball and wouldnt be a good first opponent for Sin Cara. Swagger's not a bad idea but I don't think he is right either. I think Cody Rhodes would be good but not right now because both of them need a big win to continue building them up. I think his best bet would be against Dolph Ziggler to be honest. I think Dolph is the perfect elevator guy. He is credible enough to take on top competition but his primary attribute is his ability to bump crazy. I really think he could make Sin Cara look like a million bucks. Plus with Vickie still by his side she can cut some promos on him.

I would start him off with a match against Tyson Kidd, Primo and Ted Dibiase giving him some nice wins.

Well i would rather have Sin Cara on Raw simply because the other two Mexicans (ReyRey and Del Rio) are on smackdown. I would have Sin Cara work his way to the top. Have him face the jobbers, the midcarders, the top talent then have him face the US champion. I don't want him to face Sheamus straight away for the US title, first let Sin Cara become relavant to the fans who dont know who he is and how he wrestles then let him become a champion.

I doubt Sin Cara will feud with Swagger because he is still feuding with Lawler alongside Cole at the moment. Unless WWE puts Sin Cara as a ally to Lawler now that Stone Cold isn't there anymore.

It's also pretty difficult to have Sin Cara in a feud since from what I've heard he can't speak English as of yet. I would have him do the role Morrison had against Sheamus and attack Sheamus for a couple of weeks everytime he beats up on someone after a match. This pisses Sheamus off and Sheamus starts attacking Sin Cara backstage and later on culminating into a match for the title at a PPV. Either that or have Sin Cara have some sort of a streak against Sheamus, in tag team matches and etc. Sheamus gets pissed off after losing for an extended number of times and challenges Sin Cara to a title match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back