Shout-outs To CQB241 and El Terrible

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Two great, relatively new posters (or maybe I just hadn't noticed them until now) who make significant contributions to NWS...which is all I read unless Jack-Hammer shares information from his Torch and PWInsider subscriptions.

One of them green repped me, with your endorsement I'll wear it with pride instead of sneering at it like I'd planned.

Once CB389073950 changes his name to something acceptable, we'll be alright.

Couldn't pick the other guy out of a lineup, really generic name that a lot of people use a variation of.

I don't know most of you people anymore.

Well, as the WrestleZone Forums Rookie of the Year 2013 *buffs fingernails on lapel* I can certainly see potential in these individuals. Not me levels of potential, but potential nonetheless. Kudos for standing out gents.

Oh, mermaid guy! Yeah, sure, why not. Still don't understand the Saturday Night Fever Rey Mysterio avatar, but I'm open to new experiences.

Once CB389073950 changes his name to something acceptable, we'll be alright.

Couldn't pick the other guy out of a lineup, really generic name that a lot of people use a variation of.

I don't know most of you people anymore.

I've requested a name change already. Going to change it to Akhilleus most likely, because I'm pretty sure Achilles was taken. I just figured I'd mention both names in my request though since the first Achilles signed up in 2007 or something, and made about a total of 2 posts. Wasn't sure if you guys pruned old accounts or not here.

Anyway I'm just seeing this thread now, so thanks for the kind words. I made this account back in 2012, but swayed away. Since the old forum I was on went down I figured I'd come back. Glad I did because I like it here a ton.

I've requested a name change already. Going to change it to Akhilleus most likely, because I'm pretty sure Achilles was taken. I just figured I'd mention both names in my request though since the first Achilles signed up in 2007 or something, and made about a total of 2 posts. Wasn't sure if you guys pruned old accounts or not.

I think this place's rule on replacing/trimming accounts is that the account that you're trying to take the name of has to have not been online for something like 6 months or so - don't quote me on that though, I've just got a good memory for useless facts/crap I read years ago :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back