Should Shawn Michaels return?

So I guess Edge will have a match in a couple of years or so, right?

I really don't give a fuck if he has one more match or he doesn't. It's his life, not mine. He can do whatever the hell he wants to do because he's earned it. If he decides to stay retired, then that's fine with me. If he decides for one more match, then that's fine with me as well. I don't have a vested interest in whatever this guy does. You may worry about it more than me and that's fine because that's you.

Get off your pompous high horse. It's clear you "really don't give a fuck" based on the fact you had to post about it.

I was pointing out three main facts:

1. Shawn has eased his stance on never wrestling again

2. He has been more physically involved with the WWE product lately and is currently involved in the companies top angle.

3. WZ reported months ago that Vince was interested in having Triple H vs. Shawn at WrestleMania.

Your post of, "Who gives a fuck, its his life. Why do you care", really cracks me up. This is a pro wrestling forum that you've posted on over 3500 times! I can't imagine how many things you "don't give a fuck about" that you had to lower yourself to commenting on to get those kinds of numbers. Sorry for having the nerve to post a thread about the future of a WWE legend who's been inserted into the biggest angle going in the company. The nerve of me!

Next time you claim to not give a fuck about something in any way, shape, or form, just don't post.

P.S. I don't exactly see how my post implied that Edge will be back after having to retire do to fear of paralysis at the height of his career while WWE champion. But I guess no post can do without it's snarky comment.

Get off your pompous high horse. It's clear you "really don't give a fuck" based on the fact you had to post about it.

Just wanted to make that clear.

I was pointing out three main facts:

1. Shawn has eased his stance on never wrestling again

Okay. Still doesn't mean he's going to.

2. He has been more physically involved with the WWE product lately and is currently involved in the companies top angle.

Austin has done that plenty of times and he never wrestled. How is this supposed to impress me?

3. WZ reported months ago that Vince was interested in having Triple H vs. Shawn at WrestleMania.

He's interested in a lot of things.

Your post of, "Who gives a fuck, its his life. Why do you care", really cracks me up. This is a pro wrestling forum that you've posted on over 3500 times! I can't imagine how many things you "don't give a fuck about" that you had to lower yourself to commenting on to get those kinds of numbers. Sorry for having the nerve to post a thread about the future of a WWE legend who's been inserted into the biggest angle going in the company. The nerve of me!

I'm not saying you're stupid for creating the thread. I just don't care if he never wrestles again or he does.

Next time you claim to not give a fuck about something in any way, shape, or form, just don't post.

Are you forbidding me too? It's tempting.

P.S. I don't exactly see how my post implied that Edge will be back after having to retire do to fear of paralysis at the height of his career while WWE champion. But I guess no post can do without it's snarky comment.

You did say that every wrestler has "one more match". Edge was a wrestler. I think you get where I'm going with this.

So I guess Edge will have a match in a couple of years or so, right?
I don't think Edge's retirement is the same as Shawn's. Shawn chose to retire, Edge was forced to. Two completely different reasons.

I think Shawn will have another match. Many have after retiring, look at Ricky Steamboat, he retired in the early 90's and came back years later to fight Jericho. He's still retired it was only a one time thing. So yes I believe he will be involved at Wrestlemania in an in-ring role. I would welcome it too, there's nothing wrong with having "one more match" unless you were forced to retire much like Edge and Austin were. It's not like he would be competing every night on house shows and every monday on Raw.

The impression I've had ever since he left was that his last match would be against HHH. Every segment they've had since then has had an undercurrent of personal rivalry, HBK's claims that HHH couldn't beat Taker, his comment that "when the time came they'd put each other down", Shawn interfering & preventing HHH from winning at WM28 and now Shawn having his arm broken, it's all heading somewhere.

Now WWE has teased some big summer angle set to finalize at SSlam. I think it involves HBK/Lesnar/Heyman/Punk. I do think HBK will superkick HHH at SSlam and Heyman will somehow cause Cena to lose with BigShow involved to help Punk retain the championship. WM 29 matches should be set after this event with RR as a building block as well. WM 29 will have Lesnar/Taker, Punk/Rock with Punk trying to get back the title, HBK/HHH

Well, I have been a fan of HBK since back in the early 90's and I would love to see him in the ring at least one more time.

I think he is building something with Triple H. for a final match against each other at Mania 29. The Benoit incident sorta ruined there Mania moment together at mania 20. I think they will try to erase that memory from fans minds by putting on a great final match together at Mania 29 and this time it will be one on one.

They said that they would let each other know when it's time to hang it up. I think the Game will lose to Brock and down the road, maybe early next year, HBK will return to tell the Game that he thinks it is time for the Game to hang it up and retire from the ring.

Triple H. keeps saying he needs to move on but gets interupted with the Undertaker at Mania and now Brock. I think HBK will be his final opponent, if all goes according to plan. Triple H. will be mad at HBK for telling him to retire and challenge him to a one on one match at Mania, and if The Game loses he will listen to HBK and move on from in ring action.

I noticed the way HBK was walking last night at Raw. He seems to be moving very gingerly. He has become bowlegged over the years of in ring competition. Maybe his back is getting bad again or worse. So, if he does come back I think it will be only for one encore match against his best friend at Mania 29. Maybe a final D.X. curtain call after the match. That would be a nice touch.IMO.

Yeah, it seems WM 29 against HHH is where they are heading. Usually we get a lot of rumors every year about a list of names WWE are considering for HHH at the next years WM but we've only had this one report so far about a few months ago when usually a lot more springs up about this time, so maybe both parties have come to an agreement and everybody is keeping schtum about it till then. If they do face off, I hope it's in a 30 Min Ironman match, they're both gods when it comes to that. I would've said 60 but it's Shawn's first match back, so don't wanna strain him out too much especially when he will have ring rust. This year we had the two Kings of the HIAC matches finally face off in HIAC, so why not the Kings of the Ironman matches face off in an Ironman next year?

I wouldn't mind HHH vs. HBK next year but if Shawn has one more match left in him, I'd rather he waste it on The Rock and WM 30 would be fitting. WWE will try to gather up a lot of 'never been done before' legendary matches for that one, guaranteeing possibly the biggest Mania ever, it will give HBK more time to rest up & train for his comeback and he would put on a better match with Rock than HHH, no comeback could get better than that. If he wants to return in the biggest way possible, WM 30 is the place to do it even if it isn't against The Rock.

Unless he is happy just being Triple H's sidekick to further his angles, it does look like they are setting up HHH vs HBK at WM. I'm thinking that is the only reason why HBK is involved in the Lesnar angle. I get the feeling Shawn will turn his back on HHH during the Lesnar match.

I'm sure Hunter wants another big time Wrestlemania match. He has already worked with Taker, Orton, Cena recently. Michaels is the guy. They never went 1 on 1 at WM. I'm sure him and Vince are doing everything possible to convice Shawn to have one more match.

I wouldn't see why we would want him to return. WWE has seemed to moved past him and are in a pretty healthy spot right now. I love Shawn but I don't see the point. I also don't see why Shawn would want to since he seems to be living a perfectly happy retired life with his wife and kids. He has moved past wresting which is an achievement considering all the guys that try to desperately hold on these days.

I really hope he does not return to the ring and pray that he goes away soon and takes both HHH and Lesnar with him. That entire era of wrestling needs to be forgotten as it was a disgusting calamity. The program finally became watchable for the 1st time since the early to mid 1980's about 5 years ago thanks to John Cena leading the company into a new, refreshing, clean direction filled with joyful and entertaining storylines, and attempting to toss aside an ugly era filled with disgusting plots and drugs/steroids...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back