• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WILL Shawn Michaels Wrestle Again?

Dont ruin it

Shawn rode off into the sunset and his career ended perfectly and a great story was told at WM 26. Order the WWE network and watch all of Shawn matches there. The WWE will never get better if they continue looking to the past.

I think HBK returns for one more match. As far as the thing with Taker goes and getting his blessing, like 2 years ago Undertaker went off the record and said that if Shawn wanted to come back, it was his business and he would respect whatever decision Shawn made.

Lots of people are saying Michaels is out of shape and all of the ring rust and what not - but i don't think he looked That bad at Mania, and it's not like the guy doesn't know how to get in shape. I will say that if Michaels is returning, he's probably going to start working out again around September-October and will probably be hitting the ring by Christmas. Why not draw comparisons to the 2002 comeback? Shawn's book really doens't talk about it - we don't know what kind of actual wrestling training he was doing. The book mentions one little blurb that like 2 weeks before the match he was doing some moves in a training ring with Bruce Pritchard, he hit them all okay and said he felt okay and when he got up the next day and wasn't sore he knew he was going to be okay.

He will probably be rehearsing the match way ahead of time too. If Sting can do a decent match, i don't count HBK out by any means...the guy is one of the greatest of all time in my opinion....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back