Mr. Wrestlemania: A Look Back at Shawn Michaels' Wrestlemania Career

HBK89Bill

Pre-Show Stalwart
http://www.pwmania.com/tag/shawn-michaels-wrestlemania-career

In light of discovering his Mania record, reminiscing on the career of Shawn Michaels and really understanding how important The Showstopper was. I realize once again how much I miss watching The Heartbreak Kid perform at Wrestlemania. It simply isn’t the same without him and I say in light of Wrestlemania season and my creation of the 21 Days of Wrestlemania that we take another journey through Wrestlemania history by going through each match in the legendary career of Mr. Wrestlemania Shawn Michaels. We’ll start at the beginning with him as a part of the Rockers and watch him grow to become what we recognize him as today, the greatest in ring performer of a lifetime. We”ll start on March 18th with Wrestlemania V as The Rockers take on The Twin Towers in Shawn Michaels’ Wrestlemania debut and we’ll end on April 3rd as Shawn Michaels performs his swan song with The Undertaker in his retirement match at Wrestlemania 26. We’re going to see that Mr. Wrestlemania made good on his promise to give us a show that we have never seen before, and he gave it to us because he could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back