Should I Start?

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
Green Repping people for giving good rebuttals, and posts in the WZ Tourney.. even if I don't agree with their view and debate it?

I honestly thought Lariat, while awful view, had a decent post. NSL has had some gems, too. Still.. same awful logic and views.. but you can't discount and discredit good, decent sized posts and opinions.. right?

So.. should green rep be given to those who exhibit a good overall point, even if it's one you don't agree with?

You're one to talk abut Rep.. ****e. :p

Besides, isn't Red Repping actually forbidden, or against some new rule for posting in the WZ tournament?

I'm pretty sure Shocky & Irish have both asked that if you disagree, don't red rep them.. instead, debate them and explain your point of view on why you think they're wrong.

IC red repped Shocky and TM... To hell:(

And I am no longer a rep ****e. Gave that to Milk

Then I should expect some green, Will. Someone who's willing to go face to face with you on an Edge match deserves some sort of respect. Right?

I think you should give green if they make counter points that if they don't change your mind, they make you appreciate what is being said.

With the exception of the 20 different times Lariat kept saying Not Edge, Not against Lesnar.. I respected his post and opinion. :lmao:

Green Repping people for giving good rebuttals, and posts in the WZ Tourney.. even if I don't agree with their view and debate it?

I honestly thought Lariat, while awful view, had a decent post. NSL has had some gems, too. Still.. same awful logic and views.. but you can't discount and discredit good, decent sized posts and opinions.. right?

So.. should green rep be given to those who exhibit a good overall point, even if it's one you don't agree with?

You did green rep me, so I'm assuming you changed your mind already :lmao:

Definately give the green rep Will. Having a good debating partner is great, I love the fact that me and FTS are able to have completely different opinions on almost everything and still be able to joke around and not hold grudges.

Go on Will, start a bromance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back