Shooting on the flamers

lol
Nah man i cant think of any of the top of my head im watching summerslam at the moment king book vs batista so ill get back to you later.

Maybe something like, Zero His name says it all really. LOL

grungy72 said:
Never, I just dont understand why you gotta act like the second coming of God on these forums, As far as i can see you aint done shit for this place other then bring it down with your shit, (now i may be accused of the same things) but atleast i have some good things to say about some people not like you, Your just a immature idiot, My insults will be more severe in bar room, Im not getting banned here for insulting a low life like you
Feel free to start a thread in the BR, it wouldn't be the first and it won't be the last by far.

:). Im not going to give you tha satisfaction of having a whole group of people insult you, Now thats the last im saying here i dont wish to get banned again

Mr.3Dman said:
Hey I need a idea for a banner about Zero, Any ideas buddy?
So in addition to the couple of spam posts that you made in this thread you are looking to instigate someone and cause trouble? Not good. Warning.

grungy72 said:
You all have double standard issues, So we get in trouble for flamming people, but when people like Zero wants to do it he has free passage to do so, That is double standards and should not be allowed in any forum what so ever. And i do not flame people AussieHobo, I did it once and got banned for it. I dont have Posts full of flame, If i dont like someone (Zero) they will know about it but i dont seek out to abuse them with everything i write.
As you should see now people don't take sides when it comes to people doing something wrong such as flaming. No one gets a free pass whether its a regular member or even staff. Other staff will let them know if their doing something wrong.

As for when I wrote about Zero in a previous message in this thread, I wasn't taking anyones side. I have nothing against you, zero, or anyone else for that matter. If I feel that I should defend someone, then I will defend you or anyone else, if I think its needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back