Shooting on the flamers

M

Mr.3Dman

Okay, well Do I start? I see many people getting bashed for having opinions. Just because they don't like the same thing as you, doesn't mean you have to jerk about it. Now does it? Or people who make fun of people due to things like this " If you don't like WWE then screw" It will probably happen one day. I don't like seeing flames. With my TNA post, people flame about it just because I am way better. Yes, I said it " Way Better" With the n00bs who flame and then don't post. People always backing down in fights. And hardly when reporting something the Admin's won't be online. So I am stopping all these flamers. Makes me mad. Ladies And Flamers, That Was A Shoot

Honestly, if someone flames you, report the post. But make sure they're outright flaming, not disagreeing.

Why arnt people allowed to defend themselves, If someone flames you why dont you have the right to flame back, You should take it to the bar room and out flame one another its a mad concept lol
Because some people are very weak with what they deem to be FLAME

grungy72 said:
Why arnt people allowed to defend themselves, If someone flames you why dont you have the right to flame back, You should take it to the bar room and out flame one another its a mad concept lol

Its like if you were on the street, some guy comes up and hits over the head with say, a steel pole, you get up and bash the crap out of leaving him for dead. Who are the police going to charge? the guy whose barley been injuryed or the guy thats dying in the hospital room?

If you report it, giving the thread name and the posters name, the post can be overviewed by a Super Mod and if its full of flaming, instead of you getting banned or warned, the guy/gal you reported would be the one getting banned or warned.

grungy72 said:

How about we all just meet in public and smack eachother with our dicks, will that satisfy your ego issues? Fuck, if you take insults over the internet seriously enough that you have to retaliate you have issues.

Do you know how incredibly funny you are zero? Anyways some of the stuff you've written zero- well it sounds like a flame.

Flames Out
Dragon

Eternal Dragon said:
Do you know how incredibly funny you are zero? Anyways some of the stuff you've written zero- well it sounds like a flame.

Flames Out
Dragon

He can flame whenever he wants... just like grungy72 does.

Eternal Dragon said:

Flames Out
Dragon
If you really think Zero is bothering you, then just let "him be", or ignore his posts, because every time you reply to people that bother you, your just egging them on more.

Kapp to zero(LOL)

barthomerwb5.gif

I would actually have tried a .Gif of two people engaged in intelligent conversation who are able to maintain such because they know how to use a fucking brain.

Tough guy wants some attention huh?

BTW: Ask if it was a joke first. Because it was a joke.

Mr.3Dman said:
Kapp to zero(LOL)

barthomerwb5.gif
Whether it was a joke or not, why put a pointless image in this thread? I was simply making a point to Eternal Dragon. It was nothing against Zero. I never had any problems with Zero for that matter. He atleast makes sense in the threads he makes and replies to, excluding the "Bar Room", because anything goes there.

If someone is going to flame in a thread atleast let it be about the topic of the thread not just random things thrown into the thread, because you have nothing better to do. Even though Zero flames he atleast takes the time to
stay on topic about what the thread is about. I'm not saying its always the right thing to do, but I do respect Zero, because he knows what hes talking about when it comes to post quality and the information that he knows on different subjects on this Forum.

You all have double standard issues, So we get in trouble for flamming people, but when people like Zero wants to do it he has free passage to do so, That is double standards and should not be allowed in any forum what so ever. And i do not flame people AussieHobo, I did it once and got banned for it. I dont have Posts full of flame, If i dont like someone (Zero) they will know about it but i dont seek out to abuse them with everything i write.

I have been warned, banned, and yelled at for spamming, flaming and mutliple other things more times then you can comprehend, do not assume I have a Free Pass, because I don't.

Yeah maybe so, But he still needs to learn not to run his mouth at everything, I only flame people who flame me, I dont go out of my way to insult people like he seems to, And it does sound to me like he gets away with everything

....Those words are too big for you?

Never, I just dont understand why you gotta act like the second coming of God on these forums, As far as i can see you aint done shit for this place other then bring it down with your shit, (now i may be accused of the same things) but atleast i have some good things to say about some people not like you, Your just a immature idiot, My insults will be more severe in bar room, Im not getting banned here for insulting a low life like you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back