Official Mod and other people Bashing

There ain't any truth too it i'm a half-decent poster at the least.

If you're even a half-decent poster... than I'm a mod. Seeing as I can't change your username to Cum-guzzling Liar, I must be a reg and you must be one of WZ's worst examples of the ordinary forum posters.

EDIT
Thanks for the bad rep, Chris... it's very appreciated.:icon_smile:

If you're even a half-decent poster... than I'm a mod. Seeing as I can't change your username to Cum-guzzling Liar, I must be a reg and you must be one of WZ's worst examples of the ordinary forum posters.

EDIT
Thanks for the bad rep, Chris... it's very appreciated.:icon_smile:

No problem

I just got a warning and i can not seem to be able to pm so thought i would write a response here. I do not think i was spamming, i answered the fact in the previous post that they hated the fact that people go to the doctors for minor ailments like flu coughs and cold. I put in the fact that had i not gone to the doctors for a headache i would never have known i had diabetes or a mild form of Phuemonia. whats wrong with that i may not have quoted the above post but did not think i had to as never have on other sites. If this is still wrong so be it.

It's only a warning. Telling you you need to stay on topic or you will be infracted in the future. Warnings mean nothing really, and are there to help you. Your post didn't add to the discussion, where the thread was about emergency services charging. The length of your post wasn't the problem, it was that you didn't stay on topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back