Flame a Mod: D-Man

Nope I could not just felt like saying that because no one is flaming in here

I have a feeling that if I ever went to Rhode Island, Xfear and I would have to keep our conversation strictly limited to politics, religion, ethics, morals, and him showing me kick ass horror movies. Because getting into wrestling leaves me open to insulting some random Japanese wrestler and him shitting on Swagger.....

I'd cry. I'd just plain cry.

That is infact exactly what would happen. You'd say one bad thing about Takahashimotofujiwarabashi Von MisawaKawadaNagataBabaMachine and I'd rip your face off and make it into a fine leather purse to wear around the house. Or maybe shoes.

Nah, my punishment for you would probably just be making you watch an Ian Rotten compilation. Your eyeballs would vomit in protest.

That is infact exactly what would happen. You'd say one bad thing about Takahashimotofujiwarabashi Von MisawaKawadaNagataBabaMachine and I'd rip your face off and make it into a fine leather purse to wear around the house. Or maybe shoes.

Nah, my punishment for you would probably just be making you watch an Ian Rotten compilation. Your eyeballs would vomit in protest.

So like Buffalo Bill, except with accessories instead of a body suit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back