Official Mod and other people Bashing

FOTH 3:16

Occasional Pre-Show
For all prisoners wanting to bash and flame mods,I am giving you a personal thread to do it in.Keep it all in here.I like the mods here so I won't do any bashing.Feel free to flame other prisoners and people who aren't mods too.

I think i'll start with this dude.let me see.......he is a lousy poster with a lil....nah just kidding

What makes you think you're in any position to create this sort of thread. It's stupid and pretentious, especially coming from a n00b like you.

*stamp*
ASS

I like Shango's new gimmick, very entertaining, 'specially the part where he stamps ASS on their foreheads.

For all prisoners wanting to bash and flame mods,I am giving you a personal thread to do it in.Keep it all in here.I like the mods here so I won't do any bashing.Feel free to flame other prisoners and people who aren't mods too.

A bit of advice. The mods call what you are doing, "playing mod". They also consider that an inprisonable offense. Just thought I woul dlet you know in case you woke up tomorrow in prison and were wondering why. lol

who me? No, I was telling the kid to stop directing traffic as it might be perceived as playing mod. Where did I flame?

No, lol, not you. I meant Foth. He makes a thread about flaming mods, and other regulars, but yet he wants to be mod. It makes no sense.

no dude i don't wanna be a mod and i'm not tryin to flame em i'm giving the prisioners one place to flame them

You know the phrase "Learn by doing"? Whoever said that was a fucking idiot.

There is no "learning" about how to bash Prisoners. You're either good at it, or you're not. OR you're Spawn, and have the amazing gift of being flaming lunatic one second, then a friendly goofball the next, and then some sort of David Carradine wisdom guru the next.

One of only two people who to my knowledge, have been successfully rehabilitated. The other being Capt. Charisma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back