• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sheamus is U.S. Champion

Sheamus doesn't catch enough heat as a heel so therefore it's not surprising that I don't have much hate for him at all. I personally am glad they've done something to get him to the spotlight instead of making him a jobber. John Morrison is still the one who deserves a push to the WWE Championship more than anybody else though.

I enjoyed their match and I'm happy about the title switch as Sheamus really was losing steam for awhile now. I really hope this will start a feud between the both of them that will carry on through Wrestlemania. Because as of right now, neither of these guys are on the card and with the apparent absence of MITB, the only feasible way I see these two ending up on the card is if they fight each other in a US title rematch. That, I would love to see. The match last night was very solid. I feel that if Bryan and Sheamus can have a program drawn out until Wrestlemania, they will have an anticipated match that will not only top what was I very good match from last night but may also have the potential to steal the show at the big PPV. Having the title defended at Wrestlemania will also give people a reason to care about it again. So yeah, I'm looking forward to what happens next.

NWA.Ireland.Heavyweight.Belt.png

Here's hoping that Seamus really does something with this and defaces the US Title with something like what the old NWA had. Hell, Lance Storm did it with the Canadian Championship.

I don't mind this as much as I would have 5 years ago. I remember when Triple H won the Intercontinental Title as part of the 2-man Power-trip. It was HUGE because here you had a former WWF Champion returning to a mid-card title. Now, with Money in the Bank and several other factors, a former World Champion winning a mid-card belt isn't so uncommon. Jericho has gone from Undisputed to Intercontinental and back again.

Seamus can do a lot with this, and not a moment too soon, seeing as the King gimmick sapped all of his heat, the same way it did to: Harley Race, Haku, Booker T, Mabel, etc...

Im not sure but I guess i didnt like it. I think I would rather see Sheamus losing and going to Smackdown and battle for the world championship (after a quick non-title feud.. maybe Mysterio) and have Bryan defend his title against rising mid-carders (Bourne, Dibiase, Kidd, Tatsu)...Anyway I think its great for Sheamus to be important again but my deal is..What will happen to Bryan next!! Sure bet he will have his rematch at Wrestlemania, but if he loses....not another divas related storyline PLEASE!!!

It works. I'm a huge Sheamus fan. I think at some point he could make his way to Smackdown. Let's see how WM27 plays around before opinions rush this guy off RAW. Guys like him don't come around often with a built-in gimmic. What I would like to see is a solid title run that could launch him to a WWE/World Title feud.

I think this was a good move on WWE's part. Sheamus really needed the boost, because since winning King Of The Ring, he hasn't had too much to boast about. I think Daniel Bryan will be fine. He was pretty over with the fans in 2010, and he can go in the ring, so he should have a bright future ahead of him.

I would love to see a Wrestlemania rematch for the title between these two, because Bryan and Sheamus managed to have a nice little match the other night. It's kind of hard to predict the winner for the potential rematch, because Sheamus could be put back into the WWE Championship picture, but Bryan is more likely to be at the top of the mid card on Raw.

Makes sense to me. They need someone with a bit more starpower to hold the belt into the biggest PPV of the year and even if he doesn't defend it at wrestlemania he'll still look good with the belt around his waist. Wouldn't be suprised if Bryan gets it back down the line in a couple of months.

It was good to see a heel winning by going over clean instead of using interference or cheating. Sheamus is not one of my favorites but I don't have a problem with Sheamus winning. Hopefully they work the US Title into Mania with a triple threat or a Fatal 4 Way.

What a way to kick off St. Patrick's Day than to have the Celtic Warrior win the US Title. Sheamus is going to bring pride to the title and may even be a better US Champion than when he was WWE Champion.

I am very happy about Sheamus winning the belt and how he won it. No cheating or anything, he just used warrior like skill and strength and puulled out the victory. My respect for him rose even higher. He deserved this win imo and hopefully he has a very lengthy and successful US Title reign.

its cause they felt bad for him and gives HHH back rubs.

he won king of the ring just to fued with a returning HHH for a big mania match but when Brock and then Sting told vince to shove it they had nobody else to match up against taker so they used HHH stiffing shaemus out his big mania match.

so they give him the US title cause like I said he gives HHH back rubs

I think Daniel Bryan will be fine. He was pretty over with the fans in 2010

were 2011

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back