Shawn Michael's Final Match

if your saying that, what does triple H, Undertaker and even cena have to lprove why are they still wrestling?.

Cena hasn't beaten everyone yet and he has a bright future ahead of him. Triple H is still in his prime and Undertaker he dissapears for months at a time so his body can take part in the big matches when they need to. He has rare appearances nowadays. This isn't the 90's anymore.

[/QUOTE]
So has the undertaker. you know who has longer then both guys? Hacksw Jim Duggan and he is still wrestling why?[/QUOTE]

Hacksaw has a legends contract. He can come and go whenever he pleases. He doesn't exactly wrestle long matches. He is a nice little pop to the crowd nothing more.

[/QUOTE]if that is accomplishing everything and you was to retire straight away then there would be no veterans left he isnt the only person to of completed that list He deserves winning his last match. the things he has done for this company, he out of the veterans deserves to be the one to defeat the undertaker in his own town. to well and truley submit him into the name MR Wrestlemania[/QUOTE]

HBK has never been one to have an issue with putting people over. When HBK lost to Angle at Mania 21 I thought no less of either man the result didn't matter. I was impressed by Angle but the toughness Shawn showed made him just as good as the man Angle had made submit moments earlier. How many others can say that?

[/QUOTE]And in that testement he should win. it would really show people that he is the manI wouldnt think any less of him if he lost but he shouldnt lose his final match. I am not saying award him the title but the guy deserves alot more then losing his final match. the guy really deserves a Trish type ending rather then a Lita. I would love to see HBK be the one to end the undertakers career. I know it wont happen but it would be awesome to see. the crowd would go nuts and so would I. his final match deserves to be a good memory for him. where he is able to legitly stand up and say goodbye to the fans. and you cant really do that if you just lost.without reakig kayfaybe.[/QUOTE]

Noone should end the Phenoms streak. Not HHH, not Cena, not even HBK. That means too much I think he'd rather lose in his homestate to a legend like Undertaker than beat Triple H on a random Raw thats a mediocre setting in comparison. Who says he can't break kayfabe after the show like the whole Taker/Flair thing on Raw. Then the next night come out and personally thank the fans.

Cena hasn't beaten everyone yet and he has a bright future ahead of him. Triple H is still in his prime and Undertaker he dissapears for months at a time so his body can take part in the big matches when they need to. He has rare appearances nowadays. This isn't the 90's anymore.
:lmao: Did you just say... Cena...beaten...yet? thats bullshit. HBK, HHH, Edge, Umaga just to name a few. HBK is still good he can wrestle hour matches and still be fit enough to go. His time isnt yet.

HBK has never been one to have an issue with putting people over. When HBK lost to Angle at Mania 21 I thought no less of either man the result didn't matter. I was impressed by Angle but the toughness Shawn showed made him just as good as the man Angle had made submit moments earlier. How many others can say that?
You just said it. he has no problems putting people over. has done all his career. so he should BE ABLE to win his last match.

Noone should end the Phenoms streak. Not HHH, not Cena, not even HBK. That means too much
Thats crap. it would not hurt the undertaker one bit. that is not all he is going to be known for. but thats a different thread you want to debate that go to that thread.
I think he'd rather lose in his homestate to a legend like Undertaker than beat Triple H on a random Raw thats a mediocre setting in comparison.
If "I" was him i would wan to lose to my friend rather then to go down in history as just another one on the undertakers list. the guy is MR Wrestlemania and that will not prove it.
Who says he can't break kayfabe after the show like the whole Taker/Flair thing on Raw. Then the next night come out and personally thank the fans.
I couldnt see him breaking kayfaybe not again. the guy would want to do it the real way. and that would only work if he won.

what they need is a 60 minute Ironman match. go out the same way he came into the ME.

:lmao: Did you just say... Cena...beaten...yet? thats bullshit. HBK, HHH, Edge, Umaga just to name a few. HBK is still good he can wrestle hour matches and still be fit enough to go. His time isnt yet..

Has Cena beaten Batista yet...no has he beaten Rey yet?..no CM Punk nope. The new raw roster has plenty of people Cena hasn't gone over but thats another discussion you wanna discuss that go to that thread. Noone is debating if HBK can stilll go the question is should he still go the answer he has earned the right to rest and take care of his family and you as a fan should respect that and not be selfish and wanna see him further destroy his body for you amusement. Everyones time comes and his time is now.

:You just said it. he has no problems putting people over. has done all his career. so he should BE ABLE to win his last match. ..

He should be able to if he wants to but its not a must.An HBK match is an HBK match regardless of win/lose/draw.

:Thats crap. it would not hurt the undertaker one bit. that is not all he is going to be known for. but thats a different thread you want to debate that go to that thread. If "I" was him i would wan to lose to my friend rather then to go down in history as just another one on the undertakers list. the guy is MR Wrestlemania and that will not prove it. I couldnt see him breaking kayfaybe not again. the guy would want to do it the real way. and that would only work if he won. ..

It may not hurt Undertakers legacy but it is something in pro wrestling that should never be harmed too much hisstory...but your right different thread.

:what they need is a 60 minute Ironman match. go out the same way he came into the ME.

That would be nice but why does it have to be a gimmick match? Like Becca said a 40 minute classic would suffice. HBK vs Triple H would be great. I just think Taker vs HBK would be better. These 2 are from the same era. Triple H is from a slighlty later one. Sure Shawn and Triple H are friends but does that automatically mean thats the route they should go. I'd love to see it but theyve been hinting for 2 years this is the route theyre wanting to go. Regardless of the opponent or date we will all be saddened to see Shawn go.

You say that because he has put people over that he deserves of having him win his last match. What about the fact he has (a) put a flag of another country (canada, your northern ally) partially in his nose (b) was not only involved with screwing Bret Hart, but on the next night did not treat him right like he should have and screwed with his character (c) betrayed everyone who was a friend because he was going to face him for the belt or in a match (like his partner Cena).

I accept that he was the one who "forced" Flair out of retirement, but why is it that he betrays other people, and everyone seems to forget it?

In his last match all I ask is that he not win the belt and hand it over, because that is copying Bret Hart and is stupid. Maybe have it where he has to win the match to stay in the WWE and he has a draw like an Iron Man match.

You say that because he has put people over that he deserves of having him win his last match.

He deserves to win his last match as a sign of respect. I won't be bothered if he doesn't win becase the match will be great regardless. But still, I thinkit'd be fitting if he did win.

What about the fact he has (a) put a flag of another country (canada, your northern ally) partially in his nose

Ah good times. One of the funniest things I've ever seen.

(b) was not only involved with screwing Bret Hart, but on the next night did not treat him right like he should have and screwed with his character

*Sigh* Hart should have just dropped the belt. All 3 people were in the wrong, not only Shawn.

(c) betrayed everyone who was a friend because he was going to face him for the belt or in a match (like his partner Cena).

You do know that him ditching Cena was part of a storyline, to enhance their feud?

I accept that he was the one who "forced" Flair out of retirement, but why is it that he betrays other people, and everyone seems to forget it?

All people talk about is how HBK was an asshole, as well as a politicking bastard. So people haven't forgotten. Try again.

In his last match all I ask is that he not win the belt and hand it over, because that is copying Bret Hart and is stupid. Maybe have it where he has to win the match to stay in the WWE and he has a draw like an Iron Man match.

Lawls, he shouldn't win the belt then hand it over, but the reasoning has nothing at all to do with Hart. He shouldn't win it in his last match because then the reign will mean nothing.

MMHMM.... HBK should go sooner than later. Reasons? well, we can start with his knees, Back problems... face it: HBK had his time so he better start thinking in how much money does he want for his final match.
As many of you said, i agree that we pretty much have two scenarios here:

-HHH
-Undertaker

and MAYBE.....Jericho or Mr kennedy as a third, but distant option.

first trips. where do i start...? oh yeah: he and hbk formed one of the most influential stables in the history of the biz. Add to that real life friendship, being IMO the third most powerful man in WWE, Trips pretty much have the odds wit him. Besides, both guys know each other styles and can perform a great match, worth of the legendary HBK.

Now, taker: besides TRips, the most dominant wrestler inside and outside a WWE ring. potential Wrestlemania PPV buys record (streak + final match = instant win and worth the 60 dollar tag for the HD-PPV) and great, great performer.

Is a tough choice, but let be honest: the odds are in Triple H side because of political reasons and what not.

I would rather watch a Jericho vs HBK in a Last Man Standing for his final match, but i think we could prepare ourselves for a Triple H vs HBK farewell match.

I don't think HBK should leave yet. Yes he isn't as good as he once was and has injuries but the man can still wrestle better than half of the guys on the roster. Also he is over with the fans. I think HBK should stay and put over talent as much as possible. As for a last match I think if HBK did want to leave this year then Jericho Vs. HBK would be an awesome way to leave. Jericho could destroy and permenately take HBK out, which would give so much heat to Jericho. I would love a Undertaker match for the final one, but Undertaker has nothing to gain whereas Jericho could become the company's biggest heel by taking out HBK.

So, Shawn's last match, who should it be against and what should happen. If it were up to me, I'd go with John Cena actually, with either of them winning. Cena may be unpopular on here, but he is the absolute biggest draw in WWE today, and clearly loves and respects the business. If it were Taker, he wouldn't be able to have the emotional sendoff that Michaels deserves. HHH and Michaels.....just for some reason I don't think it would be as great as its thought it would be. Batista and Michales has been done too recently. Shawn and Cena have had a great series of matches, and I think they could do it again. Its not a popular choice, but I could see it working.

I envision that the greater match for Shawn Michaels to exit the business is against Triple H, how can that not be recognized beyond all else? Triple H and Shawn Michael have this chemistry. They have an intimate real-life friendship, great cooked-up friction when against each other, phenomenal psychology and I just can't think of two better men of friends that work together excellently and with such emotion that I think I'd cry the night a river. Definitely it should occur at a WrestleMania.

HBK is Mr. WrestleMania and as it would be appropriate to retire him there, so would he prefer. Would it be this year? Well perhaps not but his days are narrowing down. It could be this year or Michaels could possibly hold out till 2010's WrestleMania 26, whereas, he could further help talent and put them over until his shining moment at Mania where he wins. He deserves the win to retire.

I try to consider other opponents such as Jericho but I wouldn't want Y2J destroying HBK and putting his career out like that even if it would help Y2J and his legacy. Fact is, where would the emotion be? And it wouldn't be good for Y2J to break character (if at WM 25) to someone who is being well portrayed as his enemy unless HBK/Y2J made up like HHH/HBK. HHH would be able to do that cause they're both face and both close friends in and out the business. Alright, that's my two cents.

So, Shawn's last match, who should it be against and what should happen. If it were up to me, I'd go with John Cena actually, with either of them winning.

Are you being serious?

Cena may be unpopular on here, but he is the absolute biggest draw in WWE today, and clearly loves and respects the business.

So does any number of other WWE superstars. And Shawn's last match shouldn't have the word 'drawing' even mentioned in it.

If it were Taker, he wouldn't be able to have the emotional sendoff that Michaels deserves.

Same with Cena. Flairs match was so emotional because of who he was against. Because Shawn looked sorry, because there was a history between them, and everyone knows Shawn looked up to him. You can honestly see pain in Shawn doing it. With Cena and Michaels' feuding not long ago, and that happening with Shawn turning on Cena, I don't see the same thing.

HHH and Michaels.....just for some reason I don't think it would be as great as its thought it would be.

The match itself wouldn't be drop down amazing for a normal match. However for his last match, it would be. These 2 have more history than anyone else short of Bret Hart coming back (NOT going to happen, before anyone mentions it). They can put on a great match and convey the energy and emotion brilliantly.

Batista and Michales has been done too recently.

No way, regardless. This would never happen.

This has nothing to do with the thread but a question about shawn michaels and figured if anyone could answer they would check here... I was watching the older WWF dvd Shawn Michaels boyhood dream and they have the IYH match with with and Diesel. After the match is over shawn goes on a 30 second rant of flipping diesel off and cussing and even telling him to get the fuck out of the ring. He then does the hogan pose, then halls razor ramon pose. Was this because he was pissed because of them going to WCW. This was 96 and had to be one of Diesels last matches. And you have to remember this was before the attitude era and that much vulgarity wasn't used and looked like michaels had legit heat with nash afterwards. Thanks please let me know anything. Big shawn and kliq fan.

This has nothing to do with the thread but a question about shawn michaels and figured if anyone could answer they would check here... I was watching the older WWF dvd Shawn Michaels boyhood dream and they have the IYH match with with and Diesel. After the match is over shawn goes on a 30 second rant of flipping diesel off and cussing and even telling him to get the fuck out of the ring. He then does the hogan pose, then halls razor ramon pose. Was this because he was pissed because of them going to WCW. This was 96 and had to be one of Diesels last matches. And you have to remember this was before the attitude era and that much vulgarity wasn't used and looked like michaels had legit heat with nash afterwards. Thanks please let me know anything. Big shawn and kliq fan.

ask that in a spam and ld thread ur gonna get in trouble if u post that here.

In another note I think I was thinking Cena vs HBK would be a good final match.Someone said it earlier and I disagreed at first. But now that I think about it HBK going over the biggest young star in the company.That could work I don't think its the best option but it could work. I'd still prefer Undertaker or even Triple H but everyone is so big on Shawn winning his last match. I don't think its necessary. f its at Wrestlemania he should lose to Undertaker.

First off i think that only hbk can decide when it is time to leave, he feels the pain and aches every day not us, all we see is the great talent and personality that is The Show Stopper. With that said i think his last match should be in the next 2 years, probably WM26.
I see only one opponent that could make this match the classic it should be..HHH.. With the history between them 2 inside and outside the ring this could be up there with one of the most up matches ever. They would have to both be faces in the match. So HBK could finish his career without breaking kayfab. i don't know how they would set it up, probably the GM or even Vinny Mac would make the match so both of them could be face. Possibly after a DX reunion. When ever and who ever it is, it will be a unforgettable match, and a sad sad day for The Biz.

You say that because he has put people over that he deserves of having him win his last match. What about the fact he has (a) put a flag of another country (canada, your northern ally) partially in his nose (b) was not only involved with screwing Bret Hart, but on the next night did not treat him right like he should have and screwed with his character (c) betrayed everyone who was a friend because he was going to face him for the belt or in a match (like his partner Cena).

Why is it that you damn Canadians always bitch about what Shawn did to Bret. I will agree that Shawn was in the wrong for lieing to Bret to his face. But if Bret had just dropped the damn Belt like his "BOSS" told him to then what happened wouldn't have happened. Plus dude wrestling is fake, his character hated canada not Michael Shawn Hickebottom. Plus if Bret is such a man then why when Shawn tried to put the past behind them Bret acts like a little bitch and just won't let it go. Shawn helped screw Bret 11 years ago, get the hell over it.

It's Gonna nice when the heart break kid return to Monday Night Raw. I like this superstar and best wrestler from the old years and in the new years now, Shawn michaels injured by chris jericho, I Hate It, in November 2007, Chris jericho come back and returned to WWE to save all But he do bad thing to someone - The Legendary HBK, I think Simply HBK will gonna to Raw again and to bring the vengeance to chris jericho in the pay-per-view or in the next shows of Raw.. Chris jerico needed to be a king of HBK..

Definately HBK v.s Taker in a Title v.s. Streak match. The hype and the actual match of the match would be unheard of. They kinda teased just after the RR 2007 with Michaels challenging Taker for it's Mania match, but it never happened. Trust me, if that went down, Shawn wouldn't even need to win, for he go out on the highest of highs. Besides, if there's one thing Taker has proven, if he's given the title spot (like he was with Batista & Edge) on the card, his match will steal the show.

And is it just me, or am I the only guy who thinks that HBK is gonna retire at WM 25, in his home state of Texas? I mean, he's already working on Raw on a part time basis. Methinks he's starting to wind down...

3 guys come to my mind:

BTW all matches at a WM

'Taker: Works great for a couple of reasons, marks will love the streak vs legacy angle, smarts will actually be on the edge of their seats to see who goes over and the behind the scenes business aspect of it all.
Were this to happen I would like to see Taker pick it up to really make the streak look even more godly. Shawn's win would make him look tops but would be wasted (much like a last match title win) since it wouldn't aid anyone going forward and needlessly end Taker's run. IMO when it's Taker's turn to retiree it should be streak and/or retire match at a WM.

Hunter: Current face Hunter plays off as friends, partners, sometime rivals, etc. it works on so many levels and I think the build up with retrospective flashbacks could be spectacular. Here winning or losing wouldn't be as important as it would more be about Shawn's legacy and the dread that we as fans won't have him in the ring anymore. Either ending could work and he'd have a great send off regardless. So... what the heck give the win to Shawn, and have a great send off on Raw the next night maybe even with Hunter doing a this is your life/career sorta thing for the comedy and sentimentality of it.

Jericho: This could be a tremendous match as the blow off of their feud at WM 25 for obvious reasons. But thinking further down the line I think it would be doable in two other ways.

1. They don't do this now a days but what if they actually kept this feud going for more than a year. Impossible you say? Well i dunno. I believe both men are smart enough and talented enough to really take this current angle and run with it for much more than the current fans are used to seeing. There is a lot of psychology that can be wrung out of their hatred, add in injuries (and therefore recovery time off), and factor in secondary/group feuds and this could go all the way into creating a real arch nemesis for HBK in the form of Jericho. Since this blow off match would literally be years in the making it would be epic. In the grand style of Good vs. Evil Shawn goes over -selling the hell out of the match and doing everything in his power to make Jericho look like gold in the process- and fades off into sunset.

2. But what if you really wanted a happier ending in the ring and also wanted a bit of a break from the current feud. Instead have Jericho heel it up with other faces and have both men go their separate ways for a bit(months, years, whatever). To start it back up again, have their paths cross later on and just remind the fans why Jericho went heel in the first place. Make sure that at this point Jericho is a monster heel, and reiterate to the fans why in his mind he is the way his is and does the despicable things he does. Almost make it as if Shawn is Dr. Frankenstein in a sense.
As the reignited feud builds have Shawn be the ultimate exemplary face hell bent on stopping the monster he created and assuaging his guilt in the process, perhaps not true guilt -because he doesn't believe he caused Jericho's heel-ish ways- but rather that he will retire leaving Jericho to run amok unless stopped. Display his ultra face-iness via some talking but more so in actions and his good deeds. Really ham it up if need be -don't go cartoony- make it almost Jesus like (all irony aside).
However make it clear that the only person that Shawn could not possibly forgive is Jericho, and therefore without total forgiveness for everyone, all his good deeds be rendered moot in consequence. In witnessing Shawn's actions slowly show Jericho start to see the possible error of his ways, question his actions, and his motives. The same slow turn to heel could start to reverse and culminate during the match itself. Have Shawn's final acts in the ring, in the face of total adversity and defeat, finally turn Jericho. Jericho gets a almost Grinch like face turn and Shawn finds an outer forgiveness and redemption for what was done to him by Chris and in turn likewise becomes forgiven for all the things he did in his younger career. Victory could work either way but to really keep with the thematic sacrifice aspect Shawn should probably lose and then have a long promo on Raw, Jericho there thanking him for giving him his soul back and promising to live up to Shawn's example and legacy, Shawn thanking Jericho for helping him gain that inner peace to settle the demons of his career. Then have a similar send off with other Superstars coming out to celebrate a la' Flair's retirement.

Id love to see HBK v Orton, the two best in wwe at the moment imo. I think HBK will retire soon than later and he deserves a high profile oppenent after the career he's had. I think having him win the title at mania as his farewell could work, as he can then vacate and give creative a storyline from that to crown a new champ.

HBK shouldnt have to put anyone over in his last match-i appreciate the sentiment behind the idea, but if Flair gets HBK, HBK should get who he wants.

If he loses his last match then Taker would perfect at mania. The only thing left for HBK to do is take the deadmans streak.Or try anyway.That would be a huge match, bigger than any title match wwe could put together.

All this stuff about Shawn screwing Bret Hart...look im a huge Hitman fan, who isnt? But he was going to WCW, Vince did what he felt he had to for his company. It wasnt morally right, Hitman deserves better, but from Vinces pov, it was. And Bret wasnt an angel you know, he refused to drop the belt to HBK, fought with him in the back...its a tricky subject because im suge a mark for both guys, but if i was Vince, and my top guy was jumping the competiton as my champion whilst the competition is kicking my ass in the ratings, and i find out about it on the night he was going to beat my next top guy,id of done the same.

Guys, forget about HBK and Bret(not happening), the way in which HBK could go out is the way he came in, remember? When he came in the biz, with style flambouyance right? Remember him on the mic, announcing, when his music hit he was live and he created that spark that made HBK fans go crazy, and lately the HeartBreak Kid hasn't been like this, for me to see HBK go out of WM(wateva number it will be) by facing HHH(any doubts here??) but being himself, thats why the fans were always behind HBK
cause he was simply himself.

I think it will be HHH vs HBK in HBk's lsat match because they have both said that they are more relaxed when they are vsing each other compared to wrestling other wreslters. this is because they trust every each other the most and i believe HBK would want his best firend/most trusted wrestler to wrestle him in his last match. It would be a cool match, it wouldn't be a grudge match just a friendly match. And i can see it happenign at Survivor Series because this is Shawns show.

Alright, before I start this post, let me clarify that I am under no illusions. Shawn Michaels' final match will be against Triple H. That is not under any doubt. Just like Flair put his friend above the company, so will Michaels.

But, in an ideal world, the man who would take Michaels down would be somebody on the verge of the main event, but not quite there. As little as six months ago, I would have named Jeff Hardy, and even now, despite his world title run, I'm tempted to say CM Punk. But, the fact is, right now SmackDown's main event is suffering painfully. Jeff, Edge, Triple H. Big Show is busy being Naked Vickie's (new gimmick? you saw it first here...) bitch, and UT's got to retire sometime soon, surely. So, with that in mind, here's a radical suggestion. Ladies and Gentlemen, as my personal choice for Shawn Michaels' retirer, I give you The Gold Standard.

Why not? Shelton Benjamin is arguably the most gifted athlete in WWE right now, he's found a gimmick that works in the cocky heel, and he's the US Champion. But despite that, he's stuck in fueds with Hurricane "The Green Meanie" Helms and Ron "I'm in WWE. Now I'm in TNA. Now I'm in WWE Again" Killings. All Shelton needs is one big moment, and he's a permanent main eventer. And what better moment could there be than taking out the Heartbreak Kid for good? Shelton and HBK have wrestled one another before and put on a couple of quite simply amazing matches. And after Flair's last match being... well, shall we say below par, I know Shawn will want his last match to go better than that. So, why not have a superb athlete and performer like Shelton take the honours? Not only would Shawn have a great final match, and have an opponent who would enable him to pull out all the stops (Benjamin can take a bump. See: WM24), but Shawn wouldn't make Flair's mistake. Flair lost his final match to a man who's best days were, quite frankly, a long way behind him. On the other hand, Shawn would be setting up a competitor for a great future as a multi-time world champion, which I believe Benjamin deserves.

Just like Flair put his friend above the company, so will Michaels.

Flair was hardly putting his friend above the company. And Shawn wouldn't be doing that if Triple H is the one to retire him.

Why not? Shelton Benjamin is arguably the most gifted athlete in WWE right now, he's found a gimmick that works in the cocky heel, and he's the US Champion.

The 2 had an amazing match a while back, and I'm a big fan of Shelton Benjamin. However, I don't think he's ever going to be in the ME, and I don't think he's good enough to be Shawns last match.

All Shelton needs is one big moment, and he's a permanent main eventer.

You say permanent as if he's near that now - he's no where near Main Event. US Championship is far from that. Can you ever see Benjamin as star of the company?

And what better moment could there be than taking out the Heartbreak Kid for good?

There are plenty of better people for the job.

Shelton and HBK have wrestled one another before and put on a couple of quite simply amazing matches.

Agreed.

And after Flair's last match being... well, shall we say below par, I know Shawn will want his last match to go better than that.

Flairs match wasn't supposed to be a showstealer in the way Cena and Batista are supposed to have matches. The match at Wrestlemania was everything it was supposed to be - a proper goodbye to Ric Flair. Everyone had been complaining about his in-ring work for years, did you really expect it to sudden;y become main event quality?

So, why not have a superb athlete and performer like Shelton take the honours? Not only would Shawn have a great final match, and have an opponent who would enable him to pull out all the stops (Benjamin can take a bump. See: WM24), but Shawn wouldn't make Flair's mistake.

They have had great matches in the past. But Benjamin as his last match will not happen.

Flair lost his final match to a man who's best days were, quite frankly, a long way behind him.

He was just in a feud which led to a new champion being crowned. Haters are saying he had nothing to do with the great feud that was HBK/Jericho. which is obviously rubbish. While he's not in his 'prime' he's still amazing.

On the other hand, Shawn would be setting up a competitor for a great future as a multi-time world champion, which I believe Benjamin deserves.

If he is that good he won't need to beat Shawn for him to become a main eventer.

I'm going to go with Cola and say Shelton Benjamin as well. He and Shawn put on a great match three years ago and the only thing hampering him is his mic skills. He's the closest mid-carder to the main-event level but I think he needs a feud with a main-eventer before he can face Shawn. I would suggest the Undertaker because he has helped wrestlers such as Orton, Edge, and the Great Khali. He would do wonders for Benjamin and a couple of wins over Taker would elevate him into main-event status like it did Orton.

I'm going to go with Cola and say Shelton Benjamin as well.

Think about this. The guy that Shawn loses to is going to go down in history, he'll be a real main-eventer. The WWE will want this to be a guy who can make them a lot of money, and carry the company. Shelton isn't someone people really pay money to see.

He and Shawn put on a great match three years ago and the only thing hampering him is his mic skills.

Which is instrumental to a main-eventer.

Its should be HBK vs Chris Jericho. HBK has always claimed Chris Jericho as his protoge. I remember watching the Shawn Micheals Biogrophy. When it came to WM 19, Shawn said not only was it his favorite match ever. But also, he enjoyed passing the torch to someone. He knew he could trust the company to. Now look at what they've done this past year. I'm not saying they need to start a big fued up again. But, if anyone was to put HBK off the rack, it should be Chris Jericho. (Of course Shawn losses, and truly, passes the torch to Jericho)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back