• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Seriously, WZ?

Well excuse me for being a Ryder mark, I just wanna dream people....

But yeah, something like Remix or KB said.

I'd have something like the fans exclusively saw an altercation between Cena and Orton after the show.

There are rumours that the main site will be posting WZCW spoilers.

Nobody with Lady Gaga in their sig tells me to shut the fuck up. That is just unacceptable.

Due to you having Lady Gaga in your thread, I no longer take your opinion seriously anyway. I'm sorry, she has a voice but, wow, everything else i horrible. The persona, which Bowie and Manson do better, the lyrics, which are those generic pop lyrics of today which Jim Morrison could've written only using the talent in his left big toe's toenail, and the fact that I'm about 98% sure (s)he is a man. Everything else sucks.

Due to you having Lady Gaga in your thread, I no longer take your opinion seriously anyway. I'm sorry, she has a voice but, wow, everything else i horrible. The persona, which Bowie and Manson do better, the lyrics, which are those generic pop lyrics of today which Jim Morrison could've written only using the talent in his left big toe's toenail, and the fact that I'm about 98% sure (s)he is a man. Everything else sucks.

And I'm 98% sure you have the brain of an eggplant.

lol hay guyz I'mma run down new shit because it's not old shit and itz been done before while spouting off slanderous accusations that have been disproven. And because the person I'm talking to is a fan of the person I'm running down, I'm going to say he has no right to an opinion or that it sucks, even though said person is (apparently) reasonably respected for his views, and I'm a jackass.

k.

I never said you didn't have a right to your opinion dude, I just stated mine and why I think so. I was just joking anyway, I'm tolerable of all music. Except for Lil' Wayne. That is garbage.

Thanks for ruining all of my fun Doc. Thanks.

I have friends that listen to Bullet for My Valentine and Atreyu and I think it is complete and utter garbage. But I still tolerate what they listen to. I joke with them about it, but I tolerate it. But Lil Wayne, I don't joke. I just flat out say he sucks. And I say it so much a few of my friends are ready to punch me in the face. People brag about how good Lil Wayne, Flo Rida, and T-Pain is, but truth remains that Eminem is better than any of them put together

I will try to convince my friends to listen to music I do though, seeing as how, you know, it's better. As in, it's better. Like, The Doors and Nirvana are better than Miley Cyrus and Lady Gaga will ever be. In fact, they're better than the majority of modern rock acts out there today, probably all of them. X will back me on this.

Shut up Lee. I hate you.

No, I really do now. Not really, but I hate what you did to my sig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back