• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Seriously, WZ?

I'll accept news about former WWE Champion Brock Lesnar's results. Anything further than that, I draw the line.

The stupidest thing I've ever heard about Keibler: she's not a real woman, but the Jersey Shore chicks are.

I don't even know who the Jersey Shore chicks are, but I know I'd most likely still prefer Stacy, call me weird, but it's the truth.

jersey-shore-cast.jpg

The Jersey Shore chicks.

stacy_keibler_5.jpg

Who wins?

wow you have got talent there pal. Gotta use someone else's insult.
Grow a pair suck up the rep, and come back at me with something original.

Yes, I did, and will continue to refer to you, as vagina rash. If you cant handle it, too bad. Stop worrying about testicals, and go suck a dick....... Vagina Rash.

Call me crazy KB, but I'd still rather stuff Stacy in a lot of ways rather than I would stuff any of those chicks, or well maybe not the chick in the blue shirt, but still.

I've said it so many times, I am a SUCKER for a great smile, and the rest of her certainly doesn't make her any worse, especially not that ass and those legs.

Drop the shit attitude Angel. You were doing just fine until you decided to act stupid and "insult" Vash.

I think that like 15 of us should decide basic facts, and all send in bogus reports to the main site, that way there is enough to make them believe it is actually fact. Like say Danielson made his return under is own name, Ryder cheated to win the U.S. Title, and there was an altercation after the show between two top stars. Have everyone all excited and it's all fake. So hilarious, it's be.

I think that like 15 of us should decide basic facts, and all send in bogus reports to the main site, that way there is enough to make them believe it is actually fact. Like say Danielson made his return under is own name, Ryder cheated to win the U.S. Title, and there was an altercation after the show between two top stars. Have everyone all excited and it's all fake. So hilarious, it's be.

A great idea, we should plan this out sometime.

That makes no fucking sense, Sign Guy. They wouldn't believe fake reports that are OBVIOUSLY fake! They could easily see that Ryder obviously didn't win the title.

I think you should just stop talking.

If you're going to do something like that, do something that wouldn't be picked up immediately as lying. Instead of Ryder wins the title and Bryan is back, Ryder beats Goldust and there are a ton of Bryan chants that drowned out the music.

That makes no fucking sense, Sign Guy. They wouldn't believe fake reports that are OBVIOUSLY fake! They could easily see that Ryder obviously didn't win the title.

I think you should just stop talking.

I think he means to just send in a bogus report, his was defintley way to ridiculous to believe but, I get the idea.

If you're going to do something like that, do something that wouldn't be picked up immediately as lying. Instead of Ryder wins the title and Bryan is back, Ryder beats Goldust and there are a ton of Bryan chants that drowned out the music.

Something like this. I remember some people on TWF were going to send in a report that Waltman was returning at the Rumble last year. Didn't work, but we could try something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back