Seriously, WZ?

Goliath Uterus

Getting Noticed By Management
I have been noticing a lack of....... effort from the guys posting the news at WZ and this one really stood out as not only a lack of effort, but just plain stupid.

Youssef Emad sent along the following:

Melina Posted the Following on her Twitter:

RealMelina RT @YessicaRivera @AwesomeIgnacio: "I heard if you say HHH three times in a mirror he appears and squashes you." Ha ha ha! That was good!

Follow more Melina tweets on Twitter @ RealMelina.

I mean seriously people?! First off this is a retweet, meaning Melina didnt even say the Triple H line, she was commenting on someone else saying it, all Melina said was "Ha ha ha! That was good!" If that is newsworthy than me just scratching my left nut is BREAKING news.

You're not the first to raise issue with some of the things on the main page and I am willing to barter that you certainly wont be the last. They are just terrible at times, for sure.

You know what I hate about the main page? The recently discussed thing? Because even then, the spam threads aren't taken into account, and they show up on the main site, and get plenty of discussion. Meanwhile, because most of my topics I've been doing for quite some time, and aren't new, they languish away, with no discussion at all.

This is the same site who listed Batista as WWE Champion going into his match against John Cena, and on the same day listed people who were moving to smackdown.....Even though they were already ON smackdown. They should just hire Klunderbunker and Will.

This is the same site who listed Batista as WWE Champion going into his match against John Cena, and on the same day listed people who were moving to smackdown.....Even though they were already ON smackdown. They should just hire Klunderbunker and Will.

Or maybe fire the group of ******ed monkeys that currently work there, that'd be a start.

Or maybe fire the group of ******ed monkeys that currently work there, that'd be a start.

chimp_at_typewriter.jpg

I don't think Bubbles would appreciate that. He's employee of the month.

Funny you say that considering Nick Paglino and Matt Boone post most of the stories. Somebody needs to call Ricky to set those two straight.

Actually I think Meltzer etc writes most of them and they slap a "credit to *insert competent writer*" tag on it.

I once emailed them about a charity wrestling event Hugo Savinovich was holding for a dying 2 year old. He was auctioning the Raw Is War jackets Lawler and JR wore as well as a Shawn Michaels vest and Ric Flair robe. That never made it to the news here yet we read about random and totally pointless tweets every day. The fuck if the record breaking attendance record was 900 people in my hick home town. A WWE worker came here to save a fucking life.

Lee (I think) has always wanted to try an experiment: go to Smackdown and send in a totally insane report and see if they publish it. I'd try it with a house show. Say a title changed hands twice, there was an injury, something like that.

Lee (I think) has always wanted to try an experiment: go to Smackdown and send in a totally insane report and see if they publish it. I'd try it with a house show. Say a title changed hands twice, there was an injury, something like that.

I once read one of the Smackdown spoilers that had something to do with Sgt. Slaughter and Cena, and it read like it was completely fake.. sure enough.. or should I say, sadly enough, it was not.

But yeah, I'd get a major LOL if someone sent in an insane report. Nothing to dead-giveaway-ish, but something that will make people scratch their heads.

Like McIntyre, or Ziggler even, winning the Heavyweight title off Mysterio, only to drop it back to him due to Teddy Long reversing the decision. Think of how many threads would surface off something like that, and they'd be completely bogus.

EDIT: Better yet, give a false "Daniel Bryan" returned report. :lmao: Watch Lee have a heartattack.

They are indeed idiots at times, I facepalmed the table with the article "Stacy Keibler got a boobjob" I seriously doubt she wouldn't have gotten it earlier if she needed one, and for that sake a larger one.

And to top it off, their size hasn't changed for shit.

They are indeed idiots at times, I facepalmed the table with the article "Stacy Keibler got a boobjob" I seriously doubt she wouldn't have gotten it earlier if she needed one, and for that sake a larger one.

And to top it off, their size hasn't changed for shit.

I know, why the FUCK did they put that bullshit about Keibler on the page? Shit baffles me.

One day I'm going to start my own wrestling news site. With blackjack. And hookers. In fact, etc. etc.

Edit: The formatting of the pictures on the front page really bothers me. How hard is it to not make it stretch?

And on top of that there's all kinds of mma shit on there. I know it's a common practice anymore thanks to WON doing it, but damn: I don't want to read about UFC constantly. That's not why I go to WRESTLEzone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back