Sell Me On: WZCW

Also Lee, extend the banning to anyone who includes German Suplex, Belly to Belly/Back or Enziguri in their moveset.

Hey now! I think I use a German Suplex, but I'm a technician. It fit perfectly.

EDIT: Nevermind, I took it put and used a Northern Lights Suplex instead.

I got it.

So I couldn't say my most used moves are: The Tombstone, 450 splash, Pedigree, Rock Bottom, Stone Cold Stunner, Powerbomb, Piledriver, and Chokeslam?

I got it.

So I couldn't say my most used moves are: The Tombstone, 450 splash, Pedigree, Rock Bottom, Stone Cold Stunner, Powerbomb, Piledriver, and Chokeslam?

The Pedigree in this world is known as the Meteor of War, and no one does it better than Gordito.

DirtyJosé;2732514 said:
The Pedigree in this world is known as the Meteor of War, and no one does it better than Gordito.

Gordito? I had the nacho crunch version of that once at Taco Bell, not bad for a buck fifty.

Wait 'till you hear about the Sludge Pit.

Oh, and watch out for bottles of Kickassery. They tend to find their way up people's... Buttockes.

I'm filling in an application now and may apply soon. Did anybody else find it difficult to create a strong, coherent personality?

A what now?

As in a wrestler where all of their personal elements like (move-set and history) work together to create a strong character.

DirtyJosé;2732886 said:
Don't you worry, I'll handle it.

Yes, I did, and I feel it took me a little bit to get all cylinders firing. I designed him one way, but come out as another thing when it came time to do regular RP's.

Haha, thanks. It's nice to know that. I'm finding it hard to get my character 'right'.

I have no structure. When I started, I was just blind. No clue what was my objective . I was a heel but was paired against other heels so I turned face. Mi erratic promo's landed me on the top of the Mayhem division and it all went north.

Cocky rich heel is taken by myself, Dave, Crashin and probably more, I can't quite remember.

My finishers are a Camel Clutch and a Piledriver. That seems quite old school actually. Oh and I believe I currently use the German Suplex, then again I use about 5 or 6 different suplexes in my move set.

If my arrogance is what makes you want to come back to teach me a lesson. I will continue it, I've always dreamed of this high profile match up.
Two acclaimed rock stars going at it.
The thought of you being part of a high profile match tickles me.

The thought of you being part of a high profile match tickles me.

Someday I'll earn your guy's respect. It may seem like a distant reality but in time it will be achieved.
My gimmick to the T is a very full of himself rock star that acts like a huge diva in certain times. But also in times a very cryptic and odd person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back