Sell Me On: WZCW

You're not the perfect heel. You've already been suspended. How the fuck can you get suspended from a fake fed? You've won one match, against an opponent who didn't RP because he was in the hospital finding out he had lung cancer.

Then when someone gave you negative feedback you quit the fed.

You're a joke mate.

You're not the perfect heel. You've already been suspended. How the fuck can you get suspended from a fake fed? You've won one match, against an opponent who didn't RP because he was in the hospital finding out he had lung cancer.

Then when someone gave you negative feedback you quit the fed.

You're a joke mate.

Are you taking things too seriously? Calm the fuck down buddy. :lmao:
MR.RAGGEERRRRR

And regarding Baller, it's in the past. Fret not he's a totally different guy now (though his LL moment last year was hilarious if I do say so)

You wrote my two favourite moments (Titus' entrance).

I wrote Baller picking ball #20 and Bateman saying something like "that's not meant for you here have number (whatever number it was)"

You wrote my two favourite moments (Titus' entrance).

I wrote Baller picking ball #20 and Bateman saying something like "that's not meant for you here have number (whatever number it was)"

I'm going back to read Titus entrance now. I can't remember it.

Yeah, I somehow remembered the number of the entrance but not the entrance itself. Having read it, I think it is one of the best things I wrote. I don't envy the Creative team now though, that was very hard work last year. Keeping track of everyone is the hardest part about it.

It was rewarding but it was hard work.

Yeah the three different writers gelled quite well on that one, so much so you can't tell who wrote what unless you know that it was written by three different people.

I think DK needs a lesson from a real rock star on how to treat peers and fans...

I think DK needs a lesson from a real rock star on how to treat peers and fans...

If my arrogance is what makes you want to come back to teach me a lesson. I will continue it, I've always dreamed of this high profile match up.
Two acclaimed rock stars going at it.

Glad to see the Fed is getting some loving!

And Wilton getting the usual self generated heat...

The Lottery was great last year, was so glad to write it, I look forward to writing it again this year, perfect time to join!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back