Sell Me On: WZCW

Aww Senor truth has FTS' old gimmick, even down to the theme music and chose a Canadian Britishman to be the picture of an American hero.

How cute

Señor Truth;2734477 said:
But I thought FTS was racist.

It's weird that you bring this up because Killjoy was pretty determined that there was great heel turn for FTS' character before he left. Something tells me that art would've imitated life if that was the case.

FTS's was a super patriot character named USA. And racism and patriotism isnt so far apart.
The difference here is that my character is specifically for equality for all Americans. Maybe if he was brought in and turned heel at some point he could become racist.

And if Remix was around still, I dont think we would have allowed his finisher.

The Kaizerplex? I don't blame you, considering that I more or less just combined two suplexes into one in an attempt to make a Perfectplex variation that looked cool on paper and didn't seem physically impossible (since it's the same move, just with one arm in a slightly different place). Apparently it's an actual move though. Or would you have objected on the grounds that "it's a perfectplex with one arm in a slightly different place. Think of a move that's not being used by someone else".

[YOUTUBE]PQ6wVJgPeP0[/YOUTUBE]

Remix left the fed? Huh.

Yeah on the deadline for submissions for Meltdown Madness and Ascention Anarchy. Not the best time to do so, I admit but I just didn't have time for it because my Uni time table became a lot more hectic in a short period of time. I'll probably come back at some stage though when I actually have free time.

And in fact, that would be the only way to pleasure such a beast, with the entire fist. Up to the elbow.
That's cool. If I can use her as a meat puppet and beat DK Wilton to death while my arm is inside her, I'll feel even manlier than usual.

Oh, that makes sence too. Don't Kurtsey and Barbosa have vertually the same submission finisher though?

Yeah, Gogoplata and Locoplata.

Barbosa hasn't used his submission very much though (twice I think - once in the Contract Battle Royale and against Baez, who countered it into a pinfall). The Doppelganger (Omega Driver) has been his finisher of choice as of late

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back