Scared of the "Black" Wrestler?

When was the last time Triple H put someone over and made them look good?

You keep asking for it, so I suppose you can have it

Shelton Benjamin
Mick Foley
Randy Orton
Batista
John Cena
Jeff Hardy
Chris Benoit
Vlad Kozlov
Cody Rhodes
Ted Dibiase Jr.
Booker T
Chris Jericho
Kurt Angle
Hulk Hogan
Sheamus

Just off the top of my head. You are a fucking idiot.

And just what in the fucking hell does that list have to do with YOUR argument? Nothing. Please, tell me that Booker T has done fucking HALF of that in his time in the WWE? Destroy whatever shreds of credibility you have left

So its ok for you to call me names? But my post gets warning whenever i tell the truth, well thats odd.

Calling a spade a spade isn't against the rules. Spamming is.

Ok Booker T is miles better than triple H at putting people over. When was the last time Triple H put someone over and made them look good? So are you telling me Triple H deserved to win the world title 14 times? Honestly? More times than the Rock, Taker, HBK & Austin? You lost credibility. Ric Flar is a 16 time world champion deservingly so.

Sheamus, Extreme Rules 2010.

And the number of titles is irrelevent. He'd still be a bigger star than Booker T even if he won the title 7 times. Which, coincidentally is the number he won before he tied the knot to Steph. His marriage isn't the only reason he became a success.

Taking steroids, Flexing your muscles, spewing out water, and banging the bosses daughter doesnt exactly make you a good champion.

No, but being that damn good does. Also, I'll stab my left nut if Booker T didn't take Steroids when he was an active wrestler. Bret fucking Hart took steroids. Everybody did before companies started cracking down on it. Hell, Booker got fired suspended for failing a piss test. I guess that makes him a great champion too.

I was right and i have proven it as far as racism in the business goes. But let you tell it, youre always right huh? That thing between Hogan and Russo was not planned nor was it for Booker T to have a world title shot. It happened because of the Hogan Russo fall out. Russo has even said this himself. Youre attempt at trying to make me look bad failed.

You made yourself look bad by being a racist idiot. No help from me needed.

We're just waiting for you to tell us something resembling truth since you haven't done so yet.

How about Sheamus at Extreme Rules last year?

Let me ask you something, brutha. Who has Booker T ever put over in the WWE? Give me three names and and those three instances so I can tell you why you are wrong?

So what you're saying is that Flair deserved every one of those titles? You know that truth thing you're talking to us about. I don't think you know what the word means.
Shaemus isnt good, he sucks and he is nothing more than a mid carder now, what has he done as of late? I rest my case. I think its a joke he ever got to win a world title. No triple h didnt look good at putting him over. You do know Booker T owns a wrestling school dont ya buddy? Booker has put over alot of people so many i cant name it was mostly when the wwe made him a jobber. You do know he trained Bobbly lashely at his school dont you?

Every since R-truth has been in WWE when has he been given a fair shot? Honestly? So for you to say that man isnt a world champ material is bullshit and you know it. He wasnt a 2 time world champ in TNa for no reason. All the people R-truth had to be jobber to werent even credible wrestlers at least make him lose to veterans and not rookies i mean seriously dude. R-truth has not been giving a chance or any kind of push since hes been in the WWE. So lets get that straight. However,Kofi isnt a main eventer nor do i think he ever will be.

Explain yourself then.

Why is my saying that he hasn't proven to be main event material bullshit? What about him is top tier? He's mediocre on the mic and only gets a reaction when he says "What's up", His moveset is lacklustre overall and demonstrates very little ring psychology. He is athletic, sure, but what has he done that says that he deserves a main event spot ahead of other guys? Seriously, please explain this to me. He isn't particularly good at anything, and can't sell himself in a promo or in the ring. What makes him main event material?

And what does being a 2x TNA champion prove? Not only is TNA minor leagues *right now*, it was considerably lower on the totem pole when he actually was champion down there. The comparison is like saying an actor is Oscar worthy because he won "Best Actor" in his highschool yearbook.

And how hasn't he been given a chance? He's had the same chances as other wrestlers. Other guys have just been able to capitalize better. It has nothing to do with him being black. It has everything to do with other guys just being better.

Shaemus isnt good, he sucks and he is nothing more than a mid carder now, what has he done as of late? I rest my case. I think its a joke he ever got to win a world title. No triple h didnt look good at putting him over. You do know Booker T owns a wrestling school dont ya buddy? Booker has put over alot of people so many i cant name it was mostly when the wwe made him a jobber. You do know he trained Bobbly lashely at his school dont you?

Shawn Michaels had Lance Cade at his school but was Cade ever over? That answer would be no and it's painly obvious that you don't know what putting somebody over means. So basically you have just given me one name that Booker T didn't put over once Lashley got into the WWE. You sure your name isn't fakebrutha?

You know what, I'm going to let someone else rip you to shreds on this one.

I've just realised something. This thread is about Africans who have been held back because the man is racist. Every single one of you defending this stupid point of view has forgotten one thing. Specifically one person. This guy:

Justin-Gabriel-justin-gabriel-16186405-500-288.jpg

But wait I hear you say, this guy's white. What's he got to do with this thread? Simple, he's from South Africa. He's more African than any of the black guys in WWE at the moment other than Kofi Kingston. Hell his first language is Afrikaans, not English and unlike almost every other black guy mentioned in this thread, he's better than most of his coworkers. But he's been neglected because his skin colour doesn't suit your racist purposes.

You want a sob story about an African with all the tallent in the world being forced to play second fiddle to guys he can outperform in his sleep? He's your guy, not an overrated fuckhead like Shelton Benjamin or Burke or MVP.

Thank you, you're racists. Good night.

You keep asking for it, so I suppose you can have it

Shelton Benjamin Fail hes already good
Mick Foley already over
Randy Orton
Batista
John Cena
Jeff Hardy
Chris Benoit Already Established Superstar
Vlad Kozlov
Cody Rhodes
Ted Dibiase Jr.
Booker T Already a Established Superstar and household name 5 time wcw champ
Chris Jericho Already Established superstar
Kurt Angle An olympic gold medalist and real life wrestling champ and already better than Triple H
Hulk Hogan Already Established Superstar
Sheamus He sucks always has is nothing more than a midcarder at best

Just off the top of my head. You are a fucking idiot.

And just what in the fucking hell does that list have to do with YOUR argument? Nothing. Please, tell me that Booker T has done fucking HALF of that in his time in the WWE? Destroy whatever shreds of credibility you have left

Uh it wasnt Booka T's idea to become a British man. Booker T was on fire from 2001-2005 before that King crap. Booker had to work twice as hard as white wrestlers because of the racism in the business. Booker has been wrestling way longer than Triple H and if anything it was Taker that put Jeff Hardy over . All those wrestlers you named if anything made Triple H look better than he was. Im not the idiot dude, Its you and you just proved it, thank you. Did you say he put Shelton over? Shelton is miles better than Triple H in the ring dude. Chris Jericho is better than Triple h so is Chris Benoit and Kurt angle. John Cena never has really been impressive in the ring still til this day.

Ah, my bad. I was continuing the discussion under the assumption that you knew something about wrestling. Clearly I was wrong.

Sheamus is one of the best in the business right now, and the scary thing is that he is fairly young, and getting better.

Please, feel free to continue on talking about non-existent racism, the how a weak performer like R-Truth deserves to be top dog, or how poor Booker T, a world champion and King of the Ring, was misused. By all means, keep talking about how one of the all time greats, HHH, isn't good.

There is clearly some racism going on here, though methinks that instead of blaming guys like Vince McMahon or HHH, you might want to look in a mirror a little bit.

You know what, I'm going to let someone else rip you to shreds on this one.

I've just realised something. This thread is about Africans who have been held back because the man is racist. Every single one of you defending this stupid point of view has forgotten one thing. Specifically one person. This guy:

Justin-Gabriel-justin-gabriel-16186405-500-288.jpg

But wait I hear you say, this guy's white. What's he got to do with this thread? Simple, he's from South Africa. He's more African than any of the black guys in WWE at the moment other than Kofi Kingston. Hell his first language is Afrikaans, not English and unlike almost every other black guy mentioned in this thread, he's better than most of his coworkers. But he's been neglected because his skin colour doesn't suit your racist purposes.

You want a sob story about an African with all the tallent in the world being forced to play second fiddle to guys he can outperform in his sleep? He's your guy, not an overrated fuckhead like Shelton Benjamin or Burke or MVP.

Thank you, you're racists. Good night.
How am i racist? for saying the wwe is racist? dude shut the fuck up with all your name calling. Hes not better than Shelton thats another reason you lost crediblity. When have you ever heard me mention Elijah Burke? Apparently you just like to argue , but make no valid points at all. I never said im a fan of all black wrestlers. Im not even a fan of Kofi for that matter, but like i said before the good black wrestlers dont get pushed or as many opportunities as the white ones do.

Uh it wasnt Booka T's idea to become a British man.

It wasn't Justin Gabriel's idea to be Wade Barrett's underling.

Booker T was on fire from 2001-2005 before that King crap.

Justin Gabriel was on fire from 2006 to 2010 before that Nexus/Corre crap.

Booker had to work twice as hard as white wrestlers because of the racism in the business.

Justin Gabriel had to work twise as hard as big wrestlers because of the size bias in the buisness.

Booker has been wrestling way longer than Triple H and if anything it was Taker that put Jeff Hardy over.

Justin Gabriel has been wrestling way longer than Wade Barrett and nobody's put him over at all.

All those wrestlers you named if anything made Triple H look better than he was.

So, every wrestler that Triple H has had a good match with has carried him right? I think that you're missing the common link there. Triple H having good matches isn't a rarity, it'a pretty common. Now I know it's hard to overlook that skin colour of his. But if you take of the racism goggles you'll realise that Triple H is actually damn good.

Im not the idiot dude, Its you and you just proved it, thank you

WWE aren't the racists. You are and I just proved it. Thank you.

Ah, my bad. I was continuing the discussion under the assumption that you knew something about wrestling. Clearly I was wrong.

Sheamus is one of the best in the business right now, and the scary thing is that he is fairly young, and getting better.

Please, feel free to continue on talking about non-existent racism, the how a weak performer like R-Truth deserves to be top dog, or how poor Booker T, a world champion and King of the Ring, was misused. By all means, keep talking about how one of the all time greats, HHH, isn't good.

There is clearly some racism going on here, though methinks that instead of blaming guys like Vince McMahon or HHH, you might want to look in a mirror a little bit.
Its funny how you all hate on R-truth and claim he botches his moves when clearly its the guys hes going up against that dont sell the moves. maybe thats due to their inexperience,Secondly you never mentioned that this man has never been really given any kind of push since hes been in the wwe and has had to be a jobber for most of his time. Only Botch Rtruth ever did was the Greenbay thing. John Cena botched in the Gauntlet, he didnt sell the Lie detector well at all and even moved back to far making R-truth slightly miss him. Funny how his haters never mention these things.

Uh it wasnt Booka T's idea to become a British man. Booker T was on fire from 2001-2005 before that King crap.

Let's go through each year shall we.

2001: Main evented Summerslam, feuded with Austin

2002: Feuded with Edge, joined nWo, teamed with Goldust

2003: Feuded with HHH, Christian, and Mark Henry

2004: Feuded with Cena

2005: Feuded with Angle, Christian, and Benoit

Honestly, Booker T didn't do much worth noticing from WM 19 until after WM 21 when Angle was after his wife which was a great angle.

Booker had to work twice as hard as white wrestlers because of the racism in the business.

Keep telling yourself that.

Booker has been wrestling way longer than Triple H and if anything it was Taker that put Jeff Hardy over .

Booker T said on Tough Enough that he's been in the business for 21 years. HHH has been wrestling since 1992. That's a three year difference. That sure means way longer doesn't it?

What happened to Hardy after Taker? He was basically irrevleant until he left in early 2003. What happened after those HHH/Hardy matches? World championships for Hardy. HHH made him look like a main eventer.

All those wrestlers you named if anything made Triple H look better than he was. Im not the idiot dude, Its you and you just proved it, thank you. Did you say he put Shelton over? Shelton is miles better than Triple H in the ring dude. Chris Jericho is better than Triple h so is Chris Benoit and Kurt angle. John Cena never has really been impressive in the ring still til this day.

Ramble, ramble, ramble

That's all I got from this part.

It wasn't Justin Gabriel's idea to be Wade Barrett's underling.

Justin Gabriel was on fire from 2006 to 2010 before that Nexus/Corre crap.

Justin Gabriel had to work twise as hard as big wrestlers because of the size bias in the buisness.

Justin Gabriel has been wrestling way longer than Wade Barrett and nobody's put him over at all.

So, every wrestler that Triple H has had a good match with has carried him right? I think that you're missing the common link there. Triple H having good matches isn't a rarity, it'a pretty common. Now I know it's hard to overlook that skin colour of his. But if you take of the racism goggles you'll realise that Triple H is actually damn good.

WWE aren't the racists. You are and I just proved it. Thank you.

LOl thats a nice counter from a real racist? You call me racist because of my views on how the wwe treats black talent? Dude just stop it. HBK,Austin and Flair are a few of my favorite wrestlers hell . HBk even said Shelton is an amazing talent. Just because i dont like Triple H and dont think hes good im a racist? triple H proved he was racist during the build up to his match against Booker T

How am i racist? for saying the wwe is racist? dude shut the fuck up with all your name calling.

A spade is a spade. A moron is a moron. A racist is a racist. I call them as I see the.

Hes not better than Shelton thats another reason you lost crediblity.

Justin Gabriel has been the single most entertaining guy and over in two separate companies. Shelton Benjamin couldn't get over after pinning HHH clean three times and a stellar match with HBK. Gabriel wins hands down.

When have you ever heard me mention Elijah Burke? Apparently you just like to argue , but make no valid points at all.

You're yet to refute any of my points about Gabriel. He's more African than anybody you HAVE defended and he hasn't been pushed either. Yet you ignore him.

I never said im a fan of all black wrestlers. Im not even a fan of Kofi for that matter, but like i said before the good black wrestlers dont get pushed or as many opportunities as the white ones do.

And yet the WHITE African who hasn't been pushed goes ignored. YOu're racist because you think Black people should be pushed ahead of whites, regardless of tallent. You've called for R-fucking-Truth, an epicly mediocre wrestler to be pushed but not the overlooked, tallented Justin Gabriel who could out wrestle R-Truth without breaking a sweat, even though they're both African Americans (well Gabriel isn't but he's still African by birth, so he counts)

Dude, you're racist.

Let's go through each year shall we.

2001: Main evented Summerslam, feuded with Austin

2002: Feuded with Edge, joined nWo, teamed with Goldust

2003: Feuded with HHH, Christian, and Mark Henry

2004: Feuded with Cena

2005: Feuded with Angle, Christian, and Benoit

Honestly, Booker T didn't do much worth noticing from WM 19 until after WM 21 when Angle was after his wife which was a great angle.

Keep telling yourself that.

Booker T said on Tough Enough that he's been in the business for 21 years. HHH has been wrestling since 1992. That's a three year difference. That sure means way longer doesn't it?

What happened to Hardy after Taker? He was basically irrevleant until he left in early 2003. What happened after those HHH/Hardy matches? World championships for Hardy. HHH made him look like a main eventer.

Ramble, ramble, ramble

That's all I got from this part.

If you think Booker T didnt do anything at wrestlemania 19 go and look up the match on youtube . He outshined your lil golden boy Triple H. Edge is miles better than triple H, so is Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit and a few others why do you even keep putting triple h in a category with those great talents?

LOl thats a nice counter from a real racist?

want to argue with a real racist? Speak to your mirror, because you're the only racist in this conversation.

You call me racist because of my views on how the wwe treats black talent?

I've explained this one.

Dude just stop it. HBK,Austin and Flair are a few of my favorite wrestlers hell.

Because no racists have black friends?

HBk even said Shelton is an amazing talent. Just because i dont like Triple H and dont think hes good im a racist?

Nope, you're racist because you think black wrestlers are inherently better than white ones.

triple H proved he was racist during the build up to his match against Booker T

Psst, The Undertaker isn't really dead or from Death Valley. If Triple H is a racist for a scripted promo, he's also a necrophiliac.

A spade is a spade. A moron is a moron. A racist is a racist. I call them as I see the.

Justin Gabriel has been the single most entertaining guy and over in two separate companies. Shelton Benjamin couldn't get over after pinning HHH clean three times and a stellar match with HBK. Gabriel wins hands down.

You're yet to refute any of my points about Gabriel. He's more African than anybody you HAVE defended and he hasn't been pushed either. Yet you ignore him.

And yet the WHITE African who hasn't been pushed goes ignored. YOu're racist because you think Black people should be pushed ahead of whites, regardless of tallent. You've called for R-fucking-Truth, an epicly mediocre wrestler to be pushed but not the overlooked, tallented Justin Gabriel who could out wrestle R-Truth without breaking a sweat, even though they're both African Americans (well Gabriel isn't but he's still African by birth, so he counts)

Dude, you're racist.

When in the blue hell have you ever heard me say blacks deserve more pushes than whites?The black talent has been buried the last few years by superstars that arent any better than them. Never said black deserved to be pushed more than whites.

I said they deserved equal opportunities as the white wrestlers. Stop putting words in my mouth. That is what you people like to do when someone proves you wrong and you have no other defense isnt it? To be honest with you none of the wrestlers on Raw are better than R-truth besides maybe Orton. I said i didnt like R-Truth coming out rapping. I think he needs to scrap that and maybe people would take him more seriously.

Its funny how you all hate on R-truth and claim he botches his moves when clearly its the guys hes going up against that dont sell the moves. maybe thats due to their inexperience,Secondly you never mentioned that this man has never been really given any kind of push since hes been in the wwe and has had to be a jobber for most of his time. Only Botch Rtruth ever did was the Greenbay thing. John Cena botched in the Gauntlet, he didnt sell the Lie detector well at all and even moved back to far making R-truth slightly miss him. Funny how his haters never mention these things.

I never used the word "botch" once in this thread. I have no idea where it's coming from. I'm saying he's weak on the mic and has poor ring psychology, not that he routinely botches moves. .

Now, please look up the term "jobber". A guy that has been featured in multi-man PPV main events and is a former United States champion is hardly a jobber.

When in the blue hell have you ever heard me say blacks deserve more pushes than whites?The black talent has been buried the last few years by superstars that arent any better than them. Never said black deserved to be pushed more than whites.

I said they deserved equal opportunities as the white wrestlers. Stop putting words in my mouth. That is what you people like to do when someone proves you wrong and you have no other defense isnt it? To be honest with you none of the wrestlers on Raw are better than R-truth besides maybe Orton. I said i didnt like R-Truth coming out rapping. I think he needs to scrap that and maybe people would take him more seriously.

[YOUTUBE]1ytCEuuW2_A[/YOUTUBE]

That is what I think of your statement right there.

How many great matches has he had on Raw or Smackdown? Maybe one at the most and you want to say that he's better than almost everyone on the Raw roster?

wow, this entire thread has become pointless because so many ethnocentric ideas are floating around. Whenever race becomes an issue in wrestling, just don't even bother discussing because for some odd reason those who express their ideas clearly are thrown back comments that are just not cool whatsoever. All these backhand comments are worse than the actual topic at hand. To the guy who brought up Justin Gabriel that shows clearly you have no understanding of what others are coming from. But believe me, thats not your fault because you were raised in a completely different environment to comprehend the depth of what I am really saying, so I will leave that at that. Again, if you're asking yourself how I even know what race you are, trust me I know what you aren't. That entire post you made was completely irrelevant and ignorant and just shows the lack of acknowledgment that black wrestlers have not had it easy. My first guess is that you will "fire" back with some backhanded retort to make yourself feel better after the verbal ass kicking I have just laid upon you. So feel free to let loose because this is the last time I will ever read anything in this thread. All in all wrestling is full of stereotypes, but none more obvious than that of the minority wrestlers. If no one can see that, then you're just plain ole stupid. I'm sure the person who started this thread probably realizes this as well. If you need evidence, just go to the WWE roster page where you can literally count on one hand the number of black wrestlers who are either not pushed or just held back at some point in their career. Hell just the other night Michelle told Layla youre not as good as me because you're not as tall and don't have blonde hair. Why is that Ezekiel Jackson is the only member out of The Corre to not hold a title. Why is Truth not already supposed to be in the match instead of Morrison who was rumored to be replaced? Again these little examples prove to disgrace any arguments on this entire thread with regards to minorities in wrestling. And again, bringing up Mexican wrestlers will not help either because they are no longer the minority. And once again, bringing up various nationalities that are all white (British, Irish, Scottish), is all pointless as well. I am going to end now because this entire thread is pointless. Feel free to "fire" back with your dumbfounded responses for those who truly feel the sting of my post. For those who did not do this and instead understand where I am coming from, thanks, because just like the minority that is mistreated in wrestling, the minority on this thread will be heard.

[YOUTUBE]1ytCEuuW2_A[/YOUTUBE]

That is what I think of your statement right there.

How many great matches has he had on Raw or Smackdown? Maybe one at the most and you want to say that he's better than almost everyone on the Raw roster?

How many times has he had to be a jobber to wrestlers that arent credible?When has he been given any kind of push on raw should be the better question. Secondly im talking about his previous stints with TNA and what ive seen him do talent wise. He is better than that RAW roster except for orton. HE HASNT BEEN GIVEN A DAM CHANCE TO SHINE, WHAT PART OF THIS DONT YOU UNDERSTAND? I told you he is a good heel. If the WWE ever makes him one, you'll see exactly what im talking about.

When in the blue hell have you ever heard me say blacks deserve more pushes than whites? The black talent has been buried the last few years by superstars that arent any better than them. Never said black deserved to be pushed more than whites.

Nope, you stated that blacks are better than whites and that they should be pushed more. Except that the biggest reason that black wrestlers don't get pushed heavily is because none of them are that good. R-Truth is shit and old. Shelton was awful. MVP was awful. In fact every black wrestler this side of Booker T is awful, and even he's good at best.

The guys who get the best opertunities prove why they get them. Cena was pushed strongly and now he's the biggest draw in wrestling. Triple H was pushed strongly amd WWE had their most profitable year with him at the helm. Hulk Hogan was pushed strongly and he was the most successful wrestler in history and drew big enough for WWE to become the biggest wrestling company on the planet.

Tallent, not racism holds down the black guys in wrestling.

I said they deserved equal opportunities as the white wrestlers. Stop putting words in my mouth.

And by calling Black wrestlers better than white ones by default, because they're more athletic, you proved yourself a racist.

That is what you people like to do when someone proves you wrong and you have no other defense isnt it? To be honest with you none of the wrestlers on Raw are better than R-truth besides maybe Orton.

:lmao:

I said i didnt like R-Truth coming out rapping. I think he needs to scrap that and maybe people would take him more seriously.

He's 39, has shit all ring ability and is OVER as hell as a rapper? Why the hell should WWE change a winning formula? It's gotten him to the Main Event of Extreme Rules for Christ's sake.

Did you say he put Shelton over? Shelton is miles better than Triple H in the ring dude. John Cena never has really been impressive in the ring still til this day.

Welp, with this, you have reached the point of clearly being a waste of time. You are one of the most fucking clueless idiots I have ever seen on here. What a miserable life you must lead.

wow, this entire thread has become pointless because so many ethnocentric ideas are floating around. Whenever race becomes an issue in wrestling, just don't even bother discussing because for some odd reason those who express their ideas clearly are thrown back comments that are just not cool whatsoever. All these backhand comments are worse than the actual topic at hand. To the guy who brought up Justin Gabriel that shows clearly you have no understanding of what others are coming from. But believe me, thats not your fault because you were raised in a completely different environment to comprehend the depth of what I am really saying, so I will leave that at that. Again, if you're asking yourself how I even know what race you are, trust me I know what you aren't. That entire post you made was completely irrelevant and ignorant and just shows the lack of acknowledgment that black wrestlers have not had it easy. My first guess is that you will "fire" back with some backhanded retort to make yourself feel better after the verbal ass kicking I have just laid upon you. So feel free to let loose because this is the last time I will ever read anything in this thread. All in all wrestling is full of stereotypes, but none more obvious than that of the minority wrestlers. If no one can see that, then you're just plain ole stupid. I'm sure the person who started this thread probably realizes this as well. If you need evidence, just go to the WWE roster page where you can literally count on one hand the number of black wrestlers who are either not pushed or just held back at some point in their career. Hell just the other night Michelle told Layla youre not as good as me because you're not as tall and don't have blonde hair. Why is that Ezekiel Jackson is the only member out of The Corre to not hold a title. Why is Truth not already supposed to be in the match instead of Morrison who was rumored to be replaced? Again these little examples prove to disgrace any arguments on this entire thread with regards to minorities in wrestling. And again, bringing up Mexican wrestlers will not help either because they are no longer the minority. And once again, bringing up various nationalities that are all white (British, Irish, Scottish), is all pointless as well. I am going to end now because this entire thread is pointless. Feel free to "fire" back with your dumbfounded responses for those who truly feel the sting of my post. For those who did not do this and instead understand where I am coming from, thanks, because just like the minority that is mistreated in wrestling, the minority on this thread will be heard.

Thank you, thats what they do when you tell the truth about racism. They hate it when a black superstar replaces one of their favorites. You hit the nail right on the head. Its almost pointless arguing with these people. Notice they started calling me names because they disagreed. This is the best post in this thread.

Nope, you stated that blacks are better than whites and that they should be pushed more. Except that the biggest reason that black wrestlers don't get pushed heavily is because none of them are that good. R-Truth is shit and old.

Shelton was awful. MVP was awful. In fact every black wrestler this side of Booker T is awful, and even he's good at best.
This is proof you have no idea what youre talking about
The guys who get the best opertunities prove why they get them. Cena was pushed strongly and now he's the biggest draw in wrestling. Triple H was pushed strongly amd WWE had their most profitable year with him at the helm. Hulk Hogan was pushed strongly and he was the most successful wrestler in history and drew big enough for WWE to become the biggest wrestling company on the planet.

Tallent, not racism holds down the black guys in wrestling.

And by calling Black wrestlers better than white ones by default, because they're more athletic, you proved yourself a racist.

:lmao:

He's 39, has shit all ring ability and is OVER as hell as a rapper? Why the hell should WWE change a winning formula? It's gotten him to the Main Event of Extreme Rules for Christ's sake.
You lost all credibility when you said Shelton is awful. You are clearly being a troll because alot of people are talking about that racist , overrated bum Triple H . Cena isnt any good. The Kids like him, and he sells merchandise. For every Cena Chant, theres a Cena sucks chant. Hes not good in the ring at all. He stole R-truths rap gimmick as Rtruth actually had it first. He's also been in the business longer than Cena. You never hear R-truth get boo'd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back