Saw Kick Ass

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
GREAT movie. If you're a comic book geek, make sure you see it. It's at the dollar movie now and there were like 8 people there but I loved it. A 10 year old girl is dropping F Bombs if nothing else.

Oh and when I was leaving the bank Wild and Young came on the radio. It was great.

Worth seeing for Nicolas Cage and nothing more. I think Scott Pilgrim vs. The World will beat it at its own game. Then maybe "superhero comedy" as a genre will die in its infancy, but I'm doubtful.

MV5BMTQxOTAyMzI5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDgxMzg2MQ@@._V1._SX276_SY400_.jpg

oh i saw that movie a long time ago, i loved it.. nicholas cage was okay in it. i do not like nicholas cage though, he bores me to death.

I really thought it was done well, and enjoyed it. My only compliant was the mishandling of the films promotion. Even after the movie was released people I spoke to didn't know whether it was a comedy spoof etc., and we just put off from seeing it. Here's hoping it will have dome rebound in the DVD market. Also I hear of talks of a sequel. Of course, I'm waiting on the comic's sequel first...

I loved Kick-Ass, great fucking movie, I found the best way to describe it is Kick Ass is to the super hero movies as what Zombieland was to Zombie movies, good movie though, definitely worth checking out, and far better than Defendor which was suppose to be similar movie to kick ass that was released straight to DVD

It cracks me up that Ebert gave it one star because it's "Morally bad." That cracked me up and doesn't surprise me at all.

And yet, he gives 4 stars to movies like Redacted, which are blatant lies called true stories and nothing more than anti-American propaganda.

Ebert is a dumbass. Siskel could do a better job right now, and he's been dead for a decade.

It's because of the violence and the girl swearing.

There's a reason it's an R Rated movie and why the front of the comic trade says for mature audiences.

Critics in general are pretty ******ed, then tend to miss the point or over analyze the shit out of little crap, a movie is suppose to be entertaining, all critics seem to care about is boring artistic crap

That's why I like the Golden Globes more than the Oscars. They tend to go with the most popular movie rather than the "best" one. I mean really what has had more impact on the world: Star Wars or Annie Hall?

Critics in general are pretty ******ed, then tend to miss the point or over analyze the shit out of little crap, a movie is suppose to be entertaining, all critics seem to care about is boring artistic crap

Seriously. There were people who hated the A-Team, which was really a movie about having fun. What's wrong with fun?! I go to the movies to be entertained! I don't want artsy tearjerkers all the time. Sometimes I want to see a crazy guy fly a tank into a German lake.

One of my favorites was when I saw a review of Transformers and they gave it a thumbs down because it was nothing more than two and a half hours of giant alien robots blowing each other up, and lacked an real substance, ya know kinda like the old cartoon form the 80's that it's based off of:rolleyes:

The first one was good. But the second one deserves all the shit it can get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back