Save Kane

I don't think that Kane's mask has anything to do with his dominance but I wish he would put his mask back on. Anyways though, I would do it like this, After the CM Punk/Jeff Hardy feud(depending on who wins at SS), Theodore Long comes out and announces a 14 man tournament and the winner of the tournament will receive a title shot a Breaking Point. Kane wins the tournament but fails to beat whoever the champion of the two is; Kane starts going insane and is talking about how he needs to be a monster again and he can only do that by putting his mask back on. Then he goes out and viciously assaults the champ and over the course of the next few weeks, he plays mind games with the champ and he wins the title at Hell In A Cell.

i have always thought kane is better with his mask off
but
i do not agree with his character come on kane who leaves in hell be running from khali and then portrayed as a heel
come on wwe writers when he returned at the bash he was cheered i think he needs a major face push 2 become a champion or even if cryme tyme get beat at summerslam find a partner and become a face meaning new competitors 4 tag titles and a new face tag team which is clearly another issue

maybe if rey was 2 lose 2 dolph rey teams with kane they put there differences aside what a tag team:);)

People overreact when it comes to Kane, myself included sometimes. But nothing really needs to be done. He missed two months of action, and he comes back and gets wins over Rey, Jeff, and R-Truth, and then takes out Morrison to get DQ'd. In four weeks, he either defeated or took out every top face on the Smackdown! roster. As far as the feud with Khali, I don't make much of Kane's "cowering" as it's essentially just a classic heel tactic, so at least from that standpoint, it appears WWE is taking Kane into a full heel direction instead of the 'tweener Kane we've seen for months before that.

So exactly what are we saving? We're saving a guy who has pretty soundly defeated and physically dominated arguably four of the top five or six faces on Smackdown! over just the last month and a half? If Kane goes on to defeat Khali whenever they finally face one another, then you can add Khali to the list. Then, at that point he can become #1 contender, who knows?

I'm not saying that'll happen. For all I know, we might see Khali beat Kane again and go on to feud with Punk, even though it'd be awful. Who knows? But there's nothing that needs fixing. He just needs more consistent pushes when he gets them. That's all.

El Cid I didn't say that statement was true about Kane not wanting to the title I did say APPARENTLY! I read it on Ewrestlingnews.com once quite some time ago. It was some interview or something. He said he feels he can be better utilized developing younger talent.And secondly to everyone bashing us cause we like Kane and want the old Kane back, we know it's not going to happen. Especially during the PG era but hey,one can hope and wish. Let us have our moment of wishfull thinking lol.

guys.

i think the superstar we know as kane is at the end of his road. the gimmick with the mask was great when he debuted until the wcw invasion days. and once he turned face and started teaming with RVD it was only a matter of time a desperate change was needed.
once he took the mask off another psychotic turn was believeable, it gave him another shot at his earlier days when he was a crazed, psychopath with mystical powers. because when the mask was gone, kane 'felt' exposed to the world and didnt know how to deal with living a different life.

kanes main job now is to put over the younger guys. hes had his title run with the ecw title and kane is better used now until he hangs up his boots promoting the younger gusy.

People are already putting down the fact that kane will never return back with his mask. However, I would say don't cout that out yet. In a recent interview with UK's sky sports news channel, kane was asked whether he would wear his mask ever again and he basically said that don't count it out and "never say never". So maybe kane will get the push that we all know he deserves, however the problem really is what kind of story are the writers willing to put kane in for him to return with the mask. For me the best person to resurrect the masked kane is without a doubt the undertaker. If you go back to WMXX, kane was involved in the death of the ABA (at survior series) and the resurrection of the dead man.
However, that doesn't mean he can't be pushed right now. I would suggest kane feud with someone like jericho which will inevitably result in the big show becoming dragged in. So what I propose is jericho and show vs the brothers of destruction as kane has always looked at his best when he is involved either with or against the undertaker. This could lead to a feud between undertaker/jericho and kane/big show.

The proof of kane's talk of his mask is at this link below:
http://www.prowrestling.com/article/videos/79

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back