Corporate Kane

radec

Pre-Show Stalwart
Many people seem to dislike kane and drag him down, but last night I actually loved it when kane went toe to toe with leasner and helping rollins out. His win over ambrose was most likely to put him in a more dominate role when faced vs Brock. I feel Kane is a integrate part of Rollins character at this moment, hes like the wise old man for rollins but Rollins has just grown to be to powerful for him to control, thinking he knows everything. Kane angers seems ok and i just like the rollins/kane dynamic.

How do you feel for the rollins/kane dynamic?

Do you feel Kane should be part of the leasner/rollins fued?

I'm fine with the characterization of Kane and I think his positive attributes are often overlooked. Example, he's the only heel who generally does not flee when confronted with the face. He'll get his ass kicked, but at least he's not a coward. My only issue with Kane is that he has ruined any credibility he has as a solo competitor. He loses too much that him putting someone over means little these days.

As for getting involved in this storyline, I have no objections. I always liked when he was presented as the general when Orton and Rollins were still part of the Authority. Whereas their egos are out of control, his ego seems rooted in the goals of the Authority.

I always felt like Kane deserved a run with the title before he rode off into the sunset, mostly to recognize his run as the "big red monster". That being said, it took him getting old, lethargic, boring, and having matches full of botches for him to get his push. He's needed to retire for some time now (and that includes the whole "Director of Operations" schtick). In a perfect world, I would love to see him retire with his "brother" somehow at WM32.

I respect Kane for his role and keeping his monster gimmick safe both inside and outside the ring. But the fans doesn't want him anymore (I don't want him either). He looks shaggy and shabby in the ring. You can't deem he still got it with just one Raw. He hasn't been able to hit a clean devastating Chokeslam for the last 6 months or so.

Let the Authority recruit Luke Harper as their next monster or Erik Rowan. It'll also help them to develop the next big thing in the monster role.

Cheers!!

I've often felt Kane got too much stick from fans (smarks) over the past few years. Sure, he's not as good in the ring as he used to be, and the way he talks during promos seems a little forced at times, but Kane has been on the main roster for nearly 20 years. He's taken more time off to film movies (total of what, 6 - 8 months over 2 films?) than to recover from injuries. He's a safe worker and a loyal one that, at age 48, still works almost every week on Raw and almost always puts over younger talent. For a guy that clearly loves the business, and has no issue with putting over young talent, he gets a lot of shit from 'fans'.

I'm glad he's finally found a place next to HHH and SMH in The Authority, because he definitely deserves it. I've enjoyed his run as Director of Operations, and I hope he becomes Seth's go-to guy in the feud against Lesnar. Of course, he'll get his ass kicked by Lesnar to further the story, but I'm looking forward to Kane becoming an important piece of the World title picture over the next few weeks.

I have no problem with Corporate Kane at all. It's hilarious to see his frustration when things don't go his way, which is almost all the time. The other wrestler's sort of take him seriously, but some just do their own thing anyway.

The one thing I don't want to see is a return to the Big Red Machine. While at his age he's in great shape, he's not that guy anymore, if that makes sense. Sometimes you have to make a transition, and becoming Corporate Kane is what's best for him now. Used to think it was weird to see him in a suit, now it would be weird to see him in the mask.

I don't like seeing him in a suit, talking frankly on the mic, really don't like him in Director of Operations role (it's really anticlimactic to hear that once iconic entrance theme, just to set up a 6 man tag), but his angle with Rollins is decent.
I'm hoping for a double retirement match with Taker at WM, I dunno how likely it is but would be easy to write for given his current role. Ambrose has dropped hints about Kane's family so hopefully we see this

Not a lot of fans really want to see Kane in his suit and tie, maybe none. When you think about it there are not many guys on the roster that could fill the position he does and do it as well as him. And he's one of the few that can help put a beat down on Lesnar and make it look good.

Seeing the Beast incarnate physically dismantled on Raw was awesome. One of the best moments in recent Raw history. First time I had been glued to the TV, during Raw in a long time.

The Authority angle, with Kane as chief enforcer, has its moments of being stale, but when done properly its as good an angle as any I guess. The beat down showed us that it's not simply gonna be 75 suplexes and an F5 for Rollins, but it's gonna be Lesnar having to actually overcome a huge challenge from the Authority, and Kane is the primary reason for that.

Kane just gave us a reason to watch the Battleground match and won't get the credit he deserves, and he will probably be ridiculed in many online conversations as well.

Anyone who's been a fan for 15-20 years would probably want to see Hell, Fire, and Brimstone, ring clearing Kane come back before he retires and I hope we get to see that.

I've enjoyed the gradual manner in which Kane is working his way to boiling point. This isn't a 'one week on-one week off' type deal; Kane's dissatisfaction with Rollins is growing with every TV episode. Yes, he defends Rollins because his bosses demand it, but Kane sure as hell doesn't like it.

Of course, a wrench seems to have been thrown into the proceedings this past week when Kane, with the perfect opportunity to throw Seth to the dogs, wound up coming to his rescue against Brock Lesnar.

On one hand, you would think Kane might show appreciation for Rollins wanting to go on his own, as he was doing before Brock showed up. But if Kane did like Seth's fortitude, we never saw it displayed. Instead, one could understand the distaste a guy like Kane would feel while watching Seth come begging Kane, Noble and Mercury to join him again; Seth's pandering would have seen as offensive by Kane, no?

So, while I'm enjoying the Kane-Rollins dynamic, I'm hopeful it will end soon because I can't believe this new re-alliance is going to last long. If J & J are offended by Seth's duplicity, Kane would be thoroughly disgusted by it.

But the fans doesn't want him anymore (I don't want him either).

Speak for yourself man. I love Kane. The WWE needs a consistent suit behind the scenes to be the authority figure. Kane is that guy. While Triple H is only at Raw once a month or so... And Vince only there a few times a year, Kane is the man who is there week in and week out making his presence known.

Many people seem to dislike kane and drag him down, but last night I actually loved it when kane went toe to toe with leasner and helping rollins out. His win over ambrose was most likely to put him in a more dominate role when faced vs Brock. I feel Kane is a integrate part of Rollins character at this moment, hes like the wise old man for rollins but Rollins has just grown to be to powerful for him to control, thinking he knows everything. Kane angers seems ok and i just like the rollins/kane dynamic.

Do you feel Kane should be part of the leasner/rollins fued?

It seems like at some point there should be a Rollins vs. Kane match. I'm just hoping Kane is wearing a mask again when that happens.

I'd prefer Kane not to be apart of it, let Rollins be his own man.

I think Kane is one of, if not THE, most under appreciated talent in WWE. Kane is really good in the ring for a guy his age and size, and always was, most guys his size are clumsy and awkward especially at his age, Kane never has been, Kane also has been able to capitalize on be successful in nearly any role he was put in. Whether he was The silent monster aligned with paul bearer, the unmasked monster terrorizing the McMahon Family, the guy running around in odd man tag teams with the likes of Daniel Bryan, Rob Van Dam, and The Hurricane, or even Corporate Kane, He has made them all as successful as I think anybody could have done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back