Give Santino A Finisher!

• Death Valley Driver

• The TKO (Marc Mero)

• Stone Cold Stunner

• Perfect-Plex

• Crippler Crossface

• X-Factor

Results are only viewable after voting.
Santino, much like Taz, is compact, strong, and has a low center of gravity. Would it be impossible to see him as "The Italian Suplex Machine?" Maybe a Northern Lights Suplex?

Ok....I have to draw the line. I enjoy Satino thoroughly, but I cannot stand for such non-sense (IC25, please don't forget that I love you dearly)!! It is blasphemy to compare Satino to the mighty Taz. Although, I would like to have dinner with them both. Just the 3 of us. I'm sure conversation would be good.

Ok....I have to draw the line. I enjoy Satino thoroughly, but I cannot stand for such non-sense (IC25, please don't forget that I love you dearly)!! It is blasphemy to compare Satino to the mighty Taz. Although, I would like to have dinner with them both. Just the 3 of us. I'm sure conversation would be good.

RVDGurl, no offense intended nor taken. I wish to clarify - I did not compare Santino and Taz in terms of anything but the way they are built- body structure, center of gravity, etc. It seems with Santino's low squat and stocky strength, suplexes are an area worth exploring.

You're officially "reaching." It's sad, really. You claim to be such a Santino hater, but spend more time in the Fan Club Room than I do. You're like a 4th grade boy with a crush. Pull the hair and run.

What???, I was responding to a post suggesting Santino use the worm as his finisher, worms are slimy little bastards, much like Santino, therefore it would fit his character, and earlier in the thread a gave a few legitimate suggestions, and I still think a double arm DDT would be a great finisher for him, and nobody else in WWE is using it right now

he should do the santino mega plexer bomb. where he takes his opponent, and he just faints of the shock of being looked at by Santino Marrella him self. there, he then gracefully falls on his opponent, and her taps out. thats the santino mega plexer bomb.

These are his moves as said by Wikipedia. The ones in bold are Bold In Wikipedia, I think they indicate finishers.

Finishing and signature moves

As Santino Marella
Triangle chokehold
Various roll-up combinations

STO
Low kick
Leg feed enzuigiri
Jawbreaker
Rolling over-the-shoulder arm drag

As Boris Alexiev
Standing inverted Fujiwara armbar
Triangle choke
Arm drag

Flying thrust kick
Full nelson facebuster
Hanging figure four necklock

You know, I really didn't like this guy when he first hit the scene, but I have to say that he is HILARIOUS on the mic. Last night he said "knocker Slobber" to JR. Heavyweight Champion he will never be, but heel, he has that down. LOL I laughed my ass off watching him last night. TOO FUNNY. I put DVD only because I didn't see the one I would love to see him doing and that being the ANKLE LOCK. That IMO would fit him best. Like someone else said, something he can do to a huge guy and not have to worry about picking someone up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back