• The TKO (Marc Mero)

• Stone Cold Stunner

• Perfect-Plex

• Crippler Crossface

• X-Factor

Results are only viewable after voting.

jamesjd66

Registered Abuser
Santino rocks. Tons of people here already recognize and I myself am eagerly reaching for 100 posts.

All things aside............He needs a finisher!!

Santino's Heel role is already a classic due to the fact that he is waaaaay over as a heel and doesn't even wrestle much. Granted, he wrestled the King last night and I was hoping for a win.... Not to progress his character, but to see what he's got to put people out for the count.....

Anyway, Suggest a finisher you can see Santino owning...preferably not one currently used in the WWE

I would have to go with the Unprettier... it just seems to suit him and it is a very heel finisher. It can be somewhat of a message to Christian and TNA, and it just would work well for him, IMO.

What the roll-up isn't a effective finisher?? But I think any finisher Santino uses would be amazing....but I think some kind of face plant of some type would be cool. Maybe a facebuster or something.

What the roll-up isn't a effective finisher?? But I think any finisher Santino uses would be amazing....but I think some kind of face plant of some type would be cool. Maybe a facebuster or something.

ahhh. The X-factor perhaps.... i should've included it in the poll
:headbanger:

Float-over DDT like the Rock used to use (maivia hurricaine). doesnt require him to lift so can be used against the bigger wrestlers...if he ever actually gets into the ring against anyone.

What are you talking about, Santina does have a finisher! He just talks and talks and talks until he puts his opponent to sleep or he causes his opponent to be confused from how he speaks english and they end up taking themselves out. But seriously, at this point Santino really does not need a finisher. His main thing is his promos(which I find to be some of the most interesting and funny in quite a while). Santino's persona is someone who is all talk but can't do crap in the ring. He can attack people from behind, punch and kick them, give them low blows and other cheap shots and then roll them up for wins, but he's not suppose to be able to out wrestle anyone. I think at this point if they gave Santino a devastating finisher then it will only help to show that he can back up his talk, which pretty much will destroy his character and his promos.

W Santino's persona is someone who is all talk but can't do crap in the ring. He can attack people from behind, punch and kick them, give them low blows and other cheap shots and then roll them up for wins,but he's not suppose to be able to out wrestle anyone. I think at this point if they gave Santino a devastating finisher then it will only help to show that he can back up his talk, which pretty much will destroy his character and his promos.

Interesting..... I never thought of him that way but you're right....for the time being. If WWE were smart, eventually they need him winning matches, they need him to have a finisher. ECW's stryker is jealous.

he definitly needs a finishing move, i chose the tko because i think it is the best one out of the choices we have but i would have put brainbuster or maybe a move that doesn't require him to lift much such as the impaler ddt or maybe a top rope move

"""Santino's persona is someone who is all talk but can't do crap in the ring. He can attack people from behind, punch and kick them, give them low blows and other cheap shots and then roll them up for wins,but he's not suppose to be able to out wrestle anyone. I think at this point if they gave Santino a devastating finisher then it will only help to show that he can back up his talk, which pretty much will destroy his character and his promos."""

Brilliant point.

Think about it. This is santino. He beat Umaga and chris masters without a finisher. However he seriosly needs one because he has a ton of losses. I think TKO.

Santino Needs A Move That A Cruiserweight Can Do. He's A Lightheaviwieght By Technecality But He Cant Lift People For Shit. What He Needs Is Like A Frontflip Impailer DDT And Call It The "Shit For Brains" No Just Kidding Something Like The "The Olive Branch" (get it like olive oil, steryotypical itallian joke) btw i am italliano so no offence

o and y would u put crippler, jesus whats up with that did the benoit tradgedy not just happend in like june almost july?

I say the boston crab would work, so their can be atleast a superstar with a submission hold.

I think you gotta go with the stunner. He mocks stone cold, says how he is a better actor and so on and now he'll prove he can perform the stunner better too. And now he has a cool finisher without too many people bitching on that its SCSA's old move

if santino realy used the stunner it would be awesome first i thought thsi guy must be fired but i like him now more then ever

Ok first off Santino sucks, and doesn't even wrestler hardly ever, and when he does usually loses, so I really don't think he needs a finisher, but I'll sugghest one anyway, I think Santino would do well with a low blow it would just fit his personality, other than that, a double arm DDT, or that reverse version of the death valley driver that Sean O'Haire used to use would be good choices too, also wouldn't mind seeing the Texas Coverleaf brought back, I think he could pull that off, just give it a different name

I'm thinking of the time when Jeff Jarrett put Cindy Margolis in a figure four in WWE. If Santino did that to Maria, that'd just be a horrible sight and would put over the move pretty well. It'd put it over even more if he kept doing it to other smaller, weaker people (divas/non-wrestlers, particularly). I vote Figure Four. WHOOO!

I personally really enjoy Santino Marella on the mic,but he needs some more work in the ring,now for a finisher,i dunno,maybe an ankle lock of some sort lol

Well he is a slimy son of a bitch, so it would fit his character, LOL

You're officially "reaching." It's sad, really. You claim to be such a Santino hater, but spend more time in the Fan Club Room than I do. You're like a 4th grade boy with a crush. Pull the hair and run.

Santino, much like Taz, is compact, strong, and has a low center of gravity. Would it be impossible to see him as "The Italian Suplex Machine?" Maybe a Northern Lights Suplex?

I think Santino should the the Stone Cold Stunner for a while, just because he keeps mocking him etc.
I love him, he's great! He is so funny and I agree, I don't think he is there to wrestle for the time being. He is great at cutting promos!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back