Santino Haters...

G

Gus

I know i'm not alone here...I havent the slightest idea what makes Santino so damn attractive to all of you people on here...he cant wrestle, sure, he cuts ok promos, but if you all hate Cena becuase he cant wrestle, (and i dont want to turn this into a cena thread) but If you all hate Cena, i figure, you all must hate Santino, but it doesnt seem to be that way, IMO, Santino just plain out sucks...his push is over, as soon as HHH sees him, BURIED!!! SO can someone please tell me why you all like Santino so damn much!!!

I know i'm not alone here...I havent the slightest idea what makes Santino so damn attractive to all of you people on here...he cant wrestle, sure, he cuts ok promos, but if you all hate Cena becuase he cant wrestle, (and i dont want to turn this into a cena thread) but If you all hate Cena, i figure, you all must hate Santino, but it doesnt seem to be that way, IMO, Santino just plain out sucks...his push is over, as soon as HHH sees him, BURIED!!! SO can someone please tell me why you all like Santino so damn much!!!

who are you again?

Santino> whoever you are

yea, whatever, im fucking sick and tired of all of these Santino > this, and Santino > than that, quit having illusions that Santino will actually amount to anything...

Santino sucks, he has always sucked, and he will continue to suck until the end of time, I will never understand what makes him so entertaining to all of you, he doesn't even do anything, except cut crappy promos, he sucks!!!!!

Santino sucks, he has always sucked, and he will continue to suck until the end of time, I will never understand what makes him so entertaining to all of you, he doesn't even do anything, except cut crappy promos, he sucks!!!!!

Same as Mr Kennedy. hmmmmmmmmmm

Here let me answer your question since those that support Santino can't (probably cause they don't know why), you see they like Santino cause "it's cool to mark out for shitty wrestlers, that can't wrestle", that's why the all like Santino;)

denial is an early step into santino fanmanship

Here let me answer your question since those that support Santino can't (probably cause they don't know why), you see they like Santino cause "it's cool to mark out for shitty wrestlers, that can't wrestle", that's why the all like Santino;)
Thank You for clearing that up for me ;) as far as denial into Santino fanmanship, maybe if he learns how to actually wrestle, and cut an above average promo everynow and again...

Thank You for clearing that up for me ;) as far as denial into Santino fanmanship, maybe if he learns how to actually wrestle, and cut an above average promo everynow and again...

come on now Santinos the best heel talker the WWE currently has going

ok, i hate Kennedy too,
Here, in terms of best heel

Edge>>>>>>>>>>>>Santino

Dispute That

what about HHH back in 2000? or Bret HArt in 97 during his anti-america raves?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back