• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Same old Hardy

silrock316

PHiLLY PuNK
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/art...ts-on-edges-retirement-their-past-more-128315

After Edge retired I guess I kinda got sentimental so I started reading articles of what superstars were saying about his retirement along with reading forum threads about him. Every single superstar I read aside from Matt Hardy went on and on about EDGE.

With that said, Matt Hardy is selfish and I began noticing this more and more after his departure from WWE and I read the above link that he wrote towards Edge and got aggravated. Why couldn't he just give probs to Copeland? Of course it had to back track to poor Matt and what happened with Lita. Now he didn't say that as much but thats what I took out of it when I read it. It had to end up being about Matt and his relationship with Edge. This bothered me, and I wanted to see if anyone noticed it. Just seems lately everything has to come back to Matt freakin Hardy.

Matt said ONE, 1, line that acknowledged their past issues, as being just that. PAST issues. I found no insult in what he said. I actually expected him to be a prick about it, but he didnt.

They DID have issues, and what happened between those two WAS wrong, so of course he is going to mention it, it gives closure to the issues they had, and its no right of ours, to even know about the backstage stuff, let alone judge someones view on their relationship afterwards.

And say we DO, judge, since they did so in such a public matter, Matt wasn't negative he said ''We had our issues, some negative, some good'', Thats acknowledging the problems, YET, His end line, ''Glad that him & I are in a good place. We came in as friends, & went out that way." I don't know what YOU read, but that was not negative at all.

Huh? Did we read the same article? Matt Hardy DID give props to Edge. He said, "But I tip my hat to Edge who is one of the greatest I've ever been in the ring with." Is that not a compliment? I also didn't see anything in the article that suggested that Hardy said anything that resembled self-pity. If anything, I think this was a classy move by Hardy. Though he was acknowledging his past issues with Edge, if you read it again he was pretty much burying the hatchet with Edge.

"Glad that him & I are in a good place. We came in as friends, & went out that way."
I don't see any negativity here on Hardy's part. He was paying tribute to Edge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back