RP Feedback Thread

Thank u all for the very nice comments.

Just for everyone to know, bc maybe i may have made the point un clear, but the point is that Rajeem isn't pulling his strings, Rajeem and HAsheem are best buddies, grew up together, did everything together as kids. Rajeem was just pumping him up. And Rajeem was told by his commanding leader, to make sure Hasheem wins and that Hasheem wants to win. So that is all that was meant.

A Face Turn? Maybe? But how can an Arab guy turn face with the fans liking him?

Again, thank u all so much...really means a lot to me guys...really does.

There have been plenty of Arab face turns.. why, looking back on things.. remember Sgt. Slau.. ohh.. he was american. Well, what about Daivari when he helped Kurt Ang.. ohh, thats right... Angle fired him.. uhmm.. OH! Remember when Undertaker gave Hassan the Last Ride & it "killed" his character off? The fans loved it, they cheered & cheered for Hassan.. I mean, sure.. he "died" but wasn't that his overall goal? Suicide bomber & all?? hehehehe

Never say never my young friend. This is W.Z.C.W. & anything is possible. Not anything like midgets being revealed as the owner's bastard son, but anything.. like an Arab guy turning face. Not anything like steroids running a mock through our roster, resulting in us having to put the weight of our company on the back of a "Cody Rhodes" type person.. no, more like "anything" such as random Spanish announce tables appearing in London.. now THATS the true experience of the term "anything is possible" when it relates to the W.Z.C.W.

lol ok ok ok u made ur point...but Rajeem isn't messing with Hasheem. and Hasheem isn't messing with Rajeem. None of them are turning face (at least without my knowledge)

they will remain heel, and powerful lol!!!

Thank u all for the very nice comments.

Just for everyone to know, bc maybe i may have made the point un clear, but the point is that Rajeem isn't pulling his strings, Rajeem and HAsheem are best buddies, grew up together, did everything together as kids. Rajeem was just pumping him up. And Rajeem was told by his commanding leader, to make sure Hasheem wins and that Hasheem wants to win. So that is all that was meant.

Again, thank u all so much...really means a lot to me guys...really does.
Here's a situation for ya. You and say...The One Big Will are teaming against 2 random faces. Now say there is backlash in your home country where they think that he...for whatever reason...has become to much like an "infidel" for their liking. So you an Will win, but barely get through the match without beating the hell out of each other. After your match you turn on Big Will. The next week you cut a promo saying how the fans here in America no matter how much u degraded or belittled them some still cheered him when he won the Elite-X championship in a match that will be remembered for some time. So he says something like youwhat maybe I have been ating the wrong people. I plan to rectify that situation immediately. See, one paragraph to explain a face turn. Now obviously you would have to sell yourself hardcore as a good guy, but it could b done. Annihilating Rajeem would help to, but you get the jist.

lol ok ok ok u made ur point...but Rajeem isn't messing with Hasheem. and Hasheem isn't messing with Rajeem. None of them are turning face (at least without my knowledge)

they will remain heel, and powerful lol!!!

He can always pull a yokozuna but again you might lose momentum saying that hes really samoan or you can say taht he doesnt support terrorism

Here's a situation for ya. You and say...The One Big Will are teaming against 2 random faces. Now say there is backlash in your home country where they think that he...for whatever reason...has become to much like an "infidel" for their liking. So you an Will win, but barely get through the match without beating the hell out of each other. After your match you turn on Big Will. The next week you cut a promo saying how the fans here in America no matter how much u degraded or belittled them some still cheered him when he won the Elite-X championship in a match that will be remembered for some time. So he says something like youwhat maybe I have been ating the wrong people. I plan to rectify that situation immediately. See, one paragraph to explain a face turn. Now obviously you would have to sell yourself hardcore as a good guy, but it could b done. Annihilating Rajeem would help to, but you get the jist.

Thats WAY too complicated, & I'm the ass-monkey that gets beat down because of it. I don't like it. lol

Why not just randomly bring out an American Flag, & start waving it. American's LOVE flag wavings. Look at Hacksaw Jim Duggan. lol He even joined Team Canada, yet randomly one day started waving an American flag all over again.. & everyone forgot he denounced his home country.

If you really want Hasheem to be loved by the American public.. naked women, beer, flag waving, (our own - not yours) & uhm.. violence to outsiders. (anyone not of american decent) lol Instant love of the American fans. (until an actual "american" wants to fight you, then you'll never win - unless they don't wave the flag as much as you) :)

lol...wow...i didn't think everyone would actually think I was serious when I sed that Hasheem was gonna turn face or that he might. Lol..he ISN'T turning face.

Although some had really good idea's...lol i'll think about it. Hasheem is better a heel and will remain one lol. But nice try lol.

Everyone tryign to shut out HAsheem....the nerve. (I am being sarcastic)

Hey Will, Sincade, and Enforcer look at Disco Inferno's column. He has some really nice points pertaining to heels and other nice tidbits of information.

OMG a doublepost...oh well.
Big Will: i thoroughly enjoyed your rp for your match with Thorpe. Keep up the good work and someday you'll be a champion....oh wait u R a champion. just keep up the good work homie.

Maxx and Joe: Good stuff, but joe your's didn't seem as realistic. I mean Maxx is suppose to be like Batista on roids so for him to destroy someone the way he did is normal and very realistic. I can't project myself into your character shoes doing what he did. I should be able to step into your characters shoes through your RP and I just wasn't feeling it. Like I said good RP, but next time maybe try being a little more realistic.

Steamboat: OMG!!! flaming announce tables. I like it. And honestly I can see your character in my mind like if I was watching tv lining up the announce tables and setting them on fire to make the words I accept....it was classic.

OMG a doublepost...oh well.
Big Will: i thoroughly enjoyed your rp for your match with Thorpe. Keep up the good work and someday you'll be a champion....oh wait u R a champion. just keep up the good work homie.

Maxx and Joe: Good stuff, but joe your's didn't seem as realistic. I mean Maxx is suppose to be like Batista on roids so for him to destroy someone the way he did is normal and very realistic. I can't project myself into your character shoes doing what he did. I should be able to step into your characters shoes through your RP and I just wasn't feeling it. Like I said good RP, but next time maybe try being a little more realistic.

Steamboat: OMG!!! flaming announce tables. I like it. And honestly I can see your character in my mind like if I was watching tv lining up the announce tables and setting them on fire to make the words I accept....it was classic.

thank you so much for saying something about my RP, lol, means a lot ;) :(

oh come on...r u kidding me. u didnt even try. u get the win by default anyway.The parts i thought were good was the morning wood part (i was rollin) and the line about u and the girl gettin it on without rajeem hearing it was pretty funny, but you have done much better and you know it.

what do u meani didn't even try? That RP was solid!! Took me like 5 - 10 minutes or wtvr i wrote there. It was entertaining and short...no matter what kind of RP El G would have wrote...I would have kicked his ass, lol.

Face it...I am that...damn...good!!

it was good, but you have set the bar so much higher with your past RP's that I guess I expected more.

Well...I thought that that was all that was needed. Obviously i am gonna win and this, yet again, shows why Mohammad Hasheem and I are that damn good. Why would I RP my ass off if i have no competition. And my RP looks a little similar to some of the other RP's that were written for this weeks matches.

Like:

Steamboat Ricky: His RP was good....but all it was Sincade was talking for 2 minutes with his secretary...looking outside with the I accept thing...good...and creative...but it is no different than mine (pure genius)

Wills: Him and Heidi talking to Leon...ok so they were interviewed when I had a straight out 1 on 1 talk with my manager...not that big of a diff with mine.

Maxx: Liked his RP...but he was talking to himself or directly at the camera.

Joe: An interview...not that real big of a diff.

And so on and so forth. To be honest, if El G were here...and the same stipulations were to happen...yea i would triple that RP...bc i dont wanna get fired...but if it was a regular match...on Meltdown...against anyone thats not a champion...i would use that RP.

A match against a champion (title on the line or not)
A match on a ppv
A match with a big stipulation
A unique match

those 4 will make me write triple or double much that RP...but this wasn't a special occasion...and I truly felt confident with it.

sorry if i sound like a dick...not my intentions...but I was just trying to say that I took this RP really seriously, whether it looks liek it or not.

and anyone can make a simple interview RP...but I wrote an RP of the day after Civil Revolution. Raise your hand if someone else did that...no one raises their hand.

I like you and ur character and everything and I have no problem with u what so ever...but I did try.

like i said, im used to u being in high profile matches where your RP's are like through the roof. So a normal RP from you caught me off guard that's all and no offense taken.

Will: havent read your rp yet so i will get right to it lol

Joe: I did like your rp in our match, i feel that this feud is going to be bloody and may work in elevating our stars, i do understand what disasterpiece was saying about the rp itself, im new here so i wont say too much as mine may have been the same.

Peanut: Loved hasheem as always one of my fave characters in wzcw, the bosting though is gonna get you in trouble people are gonna expect more and more from you

Ricky: damn that was funny, he is the strangest character in WZCW to date

and anyone can make a simple interview RP...but I wrote an RP of the day after Civil Revolution. Raise your hand if someone else did that...no one raises their hand.

Why don't you attempt allowing someone to raise their hand? If you actually read the RP I had, you'd see that I did more or less the same thing you claim you did alone. Only mine is continual, & it takes place directly AFTER the p.p.v. - that way if I need to, a second RP can happen the day AFTER the p.p.v./the day OF Meltdown.

Which, for the record, since you're following storylines. A p.p.v. is on a Sunday, a Meltdown would be on a Monday.. & dispite the fact that we do shows every other week.. we still run a monthly type storyline, at least thats what I have been lead to believe.. so therefore, it'd be kinda hard to say your RP was "days" after the p.p.v. when this up-coming Meltdown is suppose to be "the day after."

I'm not meaning this to come off as offensive, but Peanut, it seems that you took offense to King's comments.. just because he said this wasn't some of your better work. He wasn't saying it was your worst, he was simply saying that since you don't HAVE to try.. it showed that you wasn't, as opposed to if you knew your opponent would actually RP back. And you even ADMITTED to that fact. So I don't see the problem.

I didn't take offense though,

I read his comments, understood where he was coming from, wasn't pissed at all. I felt no rage or hatred. All I did was have a debate with his, no one cursed anyone no one insulted or flamed...hell it wasn't even close to a fight...he just said something, I commmented back as did he.

Disasterpiece: Don't worry, if you think I came off a bit hard then I am sorry. I just diagreed with you on some parts so we had a discussion no big deal no harm done....i just wish people would stop taking my text's out of context, like the usual, and think I get mad, when I promise you i don't.

Let me get 1 thing straight Coco, cause you seem to believe that since you dont do 1 on 1 interviews that your RP's are better then other peoples regardless of what you say.

1 on 1 interview RP's are sometimes the most powerful and meaning full RP's, they show how a character is trully feeling. You do RP's with alot of description which is fine cause I enjoy those too, but for you to bash people for doing 1 on 1 interviews is not acceptable. Everyone on the roster deserves to be on the roster. So do not critize peoples work, maybe some people do not have time like that to work on an RP for 2 days like you have admitted to doing in the past.

So here is a formal warning to you, do not EVER bash someone elses work again.

Let me get 1 thing straight Coco, cause you seem to believe that since you dont do 1 on 1 interviews that your RP's are better then other peoples regardless of what you say.

1 on 1 interview RP's are sometimes the most powerful and meaning full RP's, they show how a character is trully feeling. You do RP's with alot of description which is fine cause I enjoy those too, but for you to bash people for doing 1 on 1 interviews is not acceptable. Everyone on the roster deserves to be on the roster. So do not critize peoples work, maybe some people do not have time like that to work on an RP for 2 days like you have admitted to doing in the past.

I agree with this for the most part. I think what Enforcer is saying is its not okay to think your RPs are better than everyone else's, just because you put more time into them, or because you do things differently than the average, or normal, "interview RP."

The one thing I wanted to clear up is this.. Enforcer, you said to "never ever" bash someone's work.. well, I'm not sure that Peanut was indeed "bashing" so much as just trying to slightly justify that he feels his RPs are better. (which is conceided) (sp?)

However, this is a feedback thread, so if you have constructive critisism, its more than welcome. Just, like Enforcer said, don't assume because people say your RPs are always good, that it automatically makes you better.

Like:

Steamboat Ricky: His RP was good....but all it was Sincade was talking for 2 minutes with his secretary...looking outside with the I accept thing...good...and creative...but it is no different than mine (pure genius)

Wills: Him and Heidi talking to Leon...ok so they were interviewed when I had a straight out 1 on 1 talk with my manager...not that big of a diff with mine.

Maxx: Liked his RP...but he was talking to himself or directly at the camera.

Joe: An interview...not that real big of a diff.

Bashing in my opinion

Being an outsider and not part of CC/the writing team and having nothing at all to do with the situation.....I could see where Peanut's comments could have rubbed people the wrong way.

Dudes. Here's the deal. A roleplay is creative way that you can show your individuality. There isn't some kind of systematic way to write a good RP. Just be imaginative, and don't fret if your RP isn't like everyone else's. Do what you want. This is supposed to be fun.

This goes to any and everyone in the WZCW. There will be no Bashing what so ever! I don't run that type of fed. If you see a person that doesn't have any good Rping skill do not and I Mean Do Not Bash them. Instead try helping them by giving them some pointer. Bashing only leads to Arguing, that leads to banning. (Remember Will? lol) I don't not want another lee or Ae again. So remember bashing will not be allow.

I never bashed anyone's RP, though. Enforcer, I would never do that. The post I made was to show that my RP was no diff to all the others. But if it came out like I bashed everyone's RP...I am sorry and it didn't mean for it to come out like that. I would never do soemthing like that.

And I don't think I said that my work is better than everyone else's...bc if that would be true then I would be World Champ or Elite Champ or somethign like that, and I am not saying that people who dont have any titles dont have good RP's. I do not think my RPs are the best. I feel like my RP's are very good, like everyone else here. This is WZCW...everyone is the same...no one sux...but again if it came across that then i am sorry. (And i was told by DJ that Will backed me up...i haen't read the other posts...but i'll do it now.

Ok...I read all the posts above me and I wanna say a few things.

I do not think my RP's are better than other people. And I don't have a big head or have an ego, thinking that because people tell me my rp's are always good that i am better than the rest bc i truly don't think that i am better than everyone or better than others.

I do not think my RP was the best and I do not think that some other people's RP's sucked...bc each one was good. Now I am not saying this to kiss ass or to agree with Enforcer...I am saying this bc i am being honest here. Yes I didn't try as much as I truly did...bc i felt i didnt have to. Maybe I should have done better...but I didn't feel the need.

The reason I said that no one else did the day after C.R. (Sorry Big Will) is not because I was trying to say mine was beter bc of that...i sed that bc i thought it was unique (like everyone else's) and i thought that was a good choice to write.

Again, I don't think that I am the best here. I think I am good...like the rest of you guys. I think my RP's like the rest of you guys. (In fact, I think that there r many of u guys whose RP's are even better.)

And I just want to make it clear that this post has no angry words in it...it was written with what I felt...which is mis-communication...not anger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back