RP Feedback Thread

Benji,

Wow man. Short, but definitely sweet.

And you do need to be involved in hilarious antics to be successful in wrestling. Just a little, FYI.

I wanna tell everyone that I have read just about everyone's RP's. I will be finishing it up by tomorrow...and I wanna tell everyone how awesome ur RP's were.

The biggest match will be the 3 on 2 handicap match...that match should be the MOTN since everyone RP-ed their asses off!!!

I am proud of everyone in that match!!! Cheers!!!

the only 2 matches i jhavent read was the elite umber one contendor match and the Rios/Everest/DC match!!

Hope you all liked my RP...as I will be posting one before mid-night tonight.

IWF is Interenent Wrestling Fans...so i think that is what he meant...not sure though

Everyones RP's where spectacular, the one thing i didnt understand is why did mcbrady call wzcw the iwf???

IWF is the firsty E-Fed that my Tom McBrady character was entered into. The "Dead" one Asparagus, to my knowledge I have yet to hit my finisher on anyone here in WZCW... or win a match for that matter.:icon_sad:

lol...that was funny. If you keep trying then You will def. succeed

Benji,

Wow man. Short, but definitely sweet.

And you do need to be involved in hilarious antics to be successful in wrestling. Just a little, FYI.

Thanks man. I think that RPing against you has brought out the best in my writing skills, because I know that you write great RPs and I would need to step up my game to even have a chance to win. It should be a fun match to read, and hopefully this won't be the last time I RP against you.

And regarding your other comment-yea, I should've thought that line through. I was originally gonna bad mouth the Spanish Announce Tables, but I couldn't think of a good enough line to fit with the rest.

IWF is the firsty E-Fed that my Tom McBrady character was entered into. The "Dead" one Asparagus, to my knowledge I have yet to hit my finisher on anyone here in WZCW... or win a match for that matter.:icon_sad:

You have hit some finishers, I remember at Civil Revolution, you hit the workhorse like twice i think

Ok this thread should be the official thread for people commenting on other people's RP. Let the Suggestion and Feedback thread be only for Suggestions and the opinions of that suggestion.

So here we go:

Will: I really really like your RP. I had to laugh at least 5 times throughout the RP. I laughed at how Will threw the kid out of the way, like saying "Get the fuck out of my way, you little cunt lol...I have a sick mind. The whispering in the girls ear and the kid fainting was funny. Some parts of the RP were funnny. I liked it. A job well done.

Gus: I liked your RP a lot. It kept me interesting. It also showed everyone that Gus can fight for himself. I like your RP as well. I'll give the edge just a little bit to Will due to his had a little more Heelish zest. Your RP had Face Zest but like not enough. Don't get me wrong...I would seriously love for the title to change hands, nothing against Will, but since the title won't be on the line at All or Nothing, it would be pretty big for you to win the title. This can happen due to this not being an average meltdown. But I'll give the edge to Will. But hey, nothing is stopping you from writing another BIG RP, because the whole 1 RP rule is only for the PPV's. (Ozzman or Joe...can u please let Gus see this)

Ozzman: Your RP was really good!! You don't have to say that you have JOe's and Gus's permission to RP. We know you can...you can even use each other whenever u have single's matches. Just make sure that they know it and they ok-ed it. Your RP was very interesting. In fact me and DJ have a little proposition for you. Let this battle be a multiple RP thing. Where me and DJ will RP more than 1 RP each if you guys do it too. Up to you...we have already written 2 RP's. We are currently writing the first RP that we r gonna post which will result in the 2nd RP which will result in the 3rd. (Each RP is in a different scene which is why it isn't going to be 1 whole RP. It's going to be on the same topic, ucch it's too complicated to say...you'll see when I post the first RP)

DJ: Your RP was solid just like the promo on the previous episode of Meltdown. You are seriously improving by the RP. Just like Gus. Hopefully you will be just as good as he is. Good luck bro...it's an honor to RP with u and tag with u.

My RP has been posted...and since I am in the main event match, seriously not bragging, I have made the RP a little different.

Coco: I think you did an amazing job with the Hasheem RP. I know how hard everything must be to stay focused on something like this, when everything you have happening to you in real life is going on.

Not to mention, you're pulling double duty so to speak, as you have two characters to RP for in this show.

Regarding the Hasheem one, I completely enjoyed the interview segment. I think you play the Hasheem character well, & to be honest I felt a real emotion coming off the character for his dispise of the U.S. Troops. Obviously I know in real life you support them, or I'd assume anyways.. but it says a lot to completely get lost in the character.

Its funny how this truly IS suppose to be a "Hasheem home-coming" yet at the same time, because it'd be in front of the Armed Forces, I could only imagine them booing the hell out of you. I don't think anyone would ever get as much heat from their home crowd, as you'd likely get from the bias side of your hometown. :lmao:

Overall, Coco, it was one of your best Rps yet, in my opinion.

Thanks bro that really means a lot to me. Like I cannot even begin to tell you how happy I am. I am smiling from ear to ear that is how happy I am. You have made my day, I promise you that.

Not to embarrass anyone, I truly respect this person's opinion and everything, but he told me that my show was a 3 because it had WAY too much profantity. I am not saying he bashed it and everything, and the person doesn't need to say it was him...I just wanted to know who was right. Will or that person.

I 100 % care about what the guy told me. I respect him and his RP's (even though I don't get them 1 bit) bc he has creativity in his RP's. You have a good heel/Heidi being a ****-ish kind of thing.

He told me that as an Islam (referring to Hasheem) Muslims don't normally say ****s...Hasheem said that in the RP.

He also said that it was a little hard to read to do all the profanity. IDK if that's true.

Now he is prolly never gonna talk to me again OR not gonna review my RP bc I argued with him.

Can't people just express their opinions on opinions?

He told me that as an Islam (referring to Hasheem) Muslims don't normally say ****s...Hasheem said that in the RP.

Well, thats probably true. Normally (to my knowledge) most religious groups don't focus on profanity, & muslims believe more in religion than almost anyone.

He also said that it was a little hard to read to do all the profanity. IDK if that's true.

Well, look at D.C.'s RP how he mocked the use of profanity. Some people can use it, some people can't. In my personal opinion, profanity is just language used to fill a void that should be filled with creativeness otherwise.

However, "I" use profanity too.. so a little isn't bad. I get where whomever was coming from in saying you used a lot of it, because you generally have Hasheem constantly cursing.. & that is unrealistic, but come on.. look at how many characters we have that aren't exactly realistic.

Now he is prolly never gonna talk to me again OR not gonna review my RP bc I argued with him.

Can't people just express their opinions on opinions?

If you can take an opinion for what it is, without getting upset, or pissed off that you asked for an opinion & got in return something you didn't expect to hear.. than the person who gave the opinion should have the same common sense to understand you don't have to agree with their opinion, & you can freely disagree, or argue their point.

I wouldn't say bitch at them over it, or stress how "wrong" they are, because they aren't wrong in a sense. An opinion is what everyone is entitled to. Its not something thats a solid fact, its something people opt to believe in, themselves.

You are right in all cases...but do you think I cursed too much? I plan to keep doing it but like he told me that people now give my character heat while respecting me for liek doign everythign and RP-ing and shit. But if i keep cursing no one will give a shit anymore bc it's only making him arrgoant and look like a joke which I don't think is true but I could be wrong.

You are right in all cases...but do you think I cursed too much? I plan to keep doing it but like he told me that people now give my character heat while respecting me for liek doign everythign and RP-ing and shit. But if i keep cursing no one will give a shit anymore bc it's only making him arrgoant and look like a joke which I don't think is true but I could be wrong.

Profanity isn't needed, & in the case of your character you can use the word "infidel" to truly replace "fuck." Because in all honesty, what does the word "fuck" establish? Nothing. Its just a word, & to be honest, it doesn't get your character anywhere.

If you think that word is powerful, then I'd like you to explain to me why. "Infidel" is so much better, just because to a muslim character such as Hasheem, it represents everyone thats beneath him, that shows disrespect toward him.

Ok i just got mine up. Hopefully it wasn't to late. Was having to much fun enjoying my time with my family and friends I couldnt brainstorm any good ideas to put on there until last minute. Hopefully it will suffice for this weeks meltdown.

Hope everyone had a nice holiday,
-DP

lol, a grenade ticking? lol, great RP DP, and the deadlines been moved up to the 30th, i had a good christmas/holiday, how bout you? (try to stay on topic)

I had a problem with one RP, JOE i respect you as WZCW talent, i just felt that your RP lacked depth, when reading it i felt like you didnt read any of the other RP's i dont know if mine was any better im just letting you know what i think coz it just didnt seem right and not to your standards, again i respect you i am not trying to insult your talents, everyone elses rps man wow

coco, btw your guy is supposed to be a big hipocrit, hasheem doesnt have to stay on topic, its like all the extreme islamics (speaking as a muslim myself) he thinks he knows best but doesnt acknowledge what he preaches

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back