• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Roy L. Flush...

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
...actually posted this in the new GM thread:

I have a outside the box idea on who it might be. Now hear my out people....Owen Hart. I mean why can't the host reveal himself? Why does he have to use email and a phone? Maybe because he is a ghost. Then you say he was jealous of Bret coming back and he wanted to take over as GM so he got the NXT guys to do his dirty work. So he had them attack Bret out of jealousy. I mean how many times have we seen the brother vs. brother feud.

Then with Vince he would obviously still have issues with him. Also, remember when Vince was on the phone with him and mentioned how he "Hated surprises" and didn't want him to surprise him. Makes sense doesn't it? Then you also have the people that think the NXT guys took out the Undertaker. Maybe the Dead Man could sense Owen and was going to tell everyone so Owen had the NXT guys take him out. I mean this stuff writes itself.

Wow... I mean... just WOW...

facepalm.jpg

Some guy named AdamDevine said this in the same thread...

Actually, remember what happened when there was this many questions, it turned out to be Hornswoggle after Mr. Anderson failed a wellness policy. So therefor I think it might actually be Hornswoggle who's the new GM. Who's with me?

I'm not!

This is why there should be an age restriction to register here.

Judging from his post, maybe there should be an IQ test to register here as well.

I couldn't believe what I was reading last night when I read that post, and I was surprised people didn't jump all over it sooner.

I thought it was a joke, taking a shot at all the people making ridiculous choices using ridiculous reasons.

I thought it was a joke, taking a shot at all the people making ridiculous choices using ridiculous reasons.

Maybe so, Doc, but as I said in my immediate response to his post, if that was a joke, it wasn't remotely funny. Not in the least.

Plus, I don't think he was joking, I think he was serious, which is just sad. He'll probably come on here later and claim he was joking, but I don't think he was. And it doesn't matter either way, poor taste, even by Cage standards.

I'd rather not.

I've tried one of those brainy IQ tests, 3 times, scored lower with every try.

I could score lower this time, and actually be thrown off the forum.

Come on now, Ferb, I doubt that, I'd say if you tried some of those tests, you'd probably end up as a mod or possibly even an admin :)

Come on now, Ferb, I doubt that, I'd say if you tried some of those tests, you'd probably end up as a mod or possibly even an admin :)

Then those tests are way too easy.

I tried the Mensa tests, at age 8 I scored 110, age 13 I scored 105, age 14 I scored 104.

I'm scared that I might have had an IQ of 118 around age 0.

He was serious. It's awful.

Sorry bro, but that makes it twice as funny in my opinion. Firstly, because of the sheer ludicrousness of the statement. And secondly, because the kid was actually serious about it, which makes me think about the intelligence level of many of the wrestling community. This guy is right up there with the "ITS STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT!" guy.

I can see how it would be funny. I'm just shaking my head at his stupidity, either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back