Round Two: Wonder Woman vs. Bugs Bunny

Who wins?

• Wonder Woman

• Bugs Bunny

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I'm also under the impression that Bugs would win, Wonder Woman hasn't had the being bound weakness since before the Crisis on Infinite Earths storyline. That's a long time ago.

So then why are you under the impression that Wonder Woman would win? What could Bugs Bunny possibly do to her that would incapacitate her?

So then why are you under the impression that Wonder Woman would win? What could Bugs Bunny possibly do to her that would incapacitate her?

It's not a question of what Bugs could do to Wonder Woman. It's a question of what Wonder Woman could do to Bugs. He's pretty much a god. KB was right when he compared this match to a match between Mr. Mxyzptlk and Superman, but Bugs can't be beaten by being tricked to say his name backwards and that was literally Mr. Mxyzptlk's only weakness. Even Superman, with all his powers couldn't physically beat him. Bugs would be the same. We've seen Bugs have super strength, god like invincibility, and he's very very very smart. Wonder Woman, for all her powers and abilities, is nowhere near invulnerable and with this fight happening in Weapon X facility, there will be some toys that Bugs can play with.

Another reason why Bugs should win: he's more interesting.

Wonder Woman is basically perfect right? I mean, save for that whole "tie me up and I'm beaten" thing (which Bugs could manage to pull off because it's not exactly the hardest thing in the world to do), she's close to Superman in levels of overall dominance. I know there are a lot of Superman fans, but he can be flat out boring at times, just like Wonder Woman.

Bugs may be a lot of things but he is never boring. He's funny, he's smart and he can do almost anything but above all else he does it with style. I'll take someone who can make me laugh while being all powerful over someone who is likely going to bore me with a speech about how amazing everything is and doing no wrong whatsoever because she's perfect.

Vote Bugs, the people and rabbit's choice.

I contest that Wonder Woman and Superman are boring but I suppose that is neither here nor there. I think that the "intelligence of a goddess" thing will give her the edge over someone whose main MO is tricking people. It won't be a death match, but there are plenty of containment rooms in the old facility, and Bugs is gonna get strung up by his feet and left to lose.

Considering some of the adversaries he's had throughout the decades, I say Bugs handles Wonder Woman. Despite all her powers, Bugs has a plethora of ingenuity, and he's more than capable of outsmarting the Amazonian. It'll take some time, but the gray varmint emerges victorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back