• Beatrix Kiddo & Dr. Robotik

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
ROUND ONE

8dURvAf.png

The Punisher and Neo might have almost nothing in common, but you can bet that they're going to be well armed with all the high tech weapons and gadgets a rebel could ask for. But are guns and explosives enough to take down Dr. Robotnik's most dubious inventions and Beatrix Kiddo's deadly blades? You decide!

FIGHT!

Robitnik's array of inventions and weapons have all been foiled by giant bi-pedal hedgehogs. So naturally I feel Frank on his own merit will put out a good old fashioned M60, and tear Robotnik to shreds at a whopping 900 rounds per minute. While then of course leaves Beatrix, who is quite possibly one of the deadliest women with a sword.

Then again, Frank, and Neo both have their fair share of bladed fights in their past, and if it were down to it, Frank would keep it simple and just continue holding down the trigger and mowing Beatrix down as well.

Frank and Neo move onto the next round.

Beatrix Kiddo and Dr. Robotnik are getting grossly underrepresented here; you have a technologically savvy, clever intellect paired with a determined female warrior with great swordsmanship.

Let's look at their opposition. The Punisher is well-versed in combat and has some guns. Neo has a few unique abilities and is fair at combat. The Bride is not immune to taking punishment either; she has gotten hit before, and she has gotten shot. Her sheer determination, however, has always been enough to eventually topple her opponent(s). One guy shot The Bride, put her in a casket, buried her, and professed her to be dead. She got out of it and killed everyone.

While Neo and The Punisher are trying to tie down Beatrix, Dr. Robotnik will be hovering around them concocting a way to finish them both. (That is assuming The Bride didn't already use the "Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique" to render them both lifeless.)

Neo and The Punisher have an advantage in close-quarter combat, but it's not enough to defeat the intelligence, wit, determination, and prowess of Beatrix and Dr. Robotnik.

I have no idea who Beatrix Kiddo is (unless she's Joe Kido's mom), but this is essentially a handicap match for her. Why?

Robotnik would be tied to the Source, something that Neo has complete control over. The 2-on-1 matchup would suggest that the men take this one.

Edit: Ah, she's The Bride. Nope, she dead...

Kiddo is indeed awesome, but one thing to remember: she's taken out in the second movie (I think. It's been awhile since I saw them.) She's far from invincible, and that was from a single person with presumably his hands or a sword. This is Neo and Punisher, meaning they'll be armed to the teeth. Kiddo isn't a Jedi, meaning she can't stop a barrage of bullets going into her.

Do I need to explain why Robotnik is useless?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back